SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

MyRadiantFace

I am a novice. This app helped my design and publish my 1st T shirt. Thank you very much for a well designed, functional app.

Hi MyRadiantFace,

Our designers will be very happy to hear this, thanks for leaving the feedback. Good luck with your future business!

Amina25

I love this app, very easy to use , it`s my first week using it so far it has been good ,and they give you a good margin on every product so you can make money , the only thing left is to see the quality of the product and how fast they deliver , i ordered a sample once i get my sample i will come back with more review but like i said so far i love it

Hi Amina25,

Thanks very much for leaving the detailed feedback. We are sure you will be happy with the product and production times once you receive your sample order, looking forward to seeing the update.

Rock N Rage

Great app, really easy to use and design with. I love the all the options it gives, including the customer customize option.

Hi Rock N Rage,

It is great to hear your opinion when we put so much effort into making the SPOD app as easy to use as possible. We are looking forward to a long partnership with your business.

Annick of the Wild Grass

I am the owner of an online women's fashion store. www.annickofthewildgrass.com. As an artist I want as much creative control as possible. This is the only print on demand service that allows you to mix a special flex ink such as glitter along side your own art work. For example if you have a drawing you would like to put on a T-Shirt but also would like to add Glitter lettering above or around the drawing you can do that. Most other Print on Demand services will only allow you one or the other. I highly recommend this company for that reason. My only criticism is if you have a very colorful design that you want printed on a dark background but wish for your image to remain bright despite the dark background, well Im not sure if they can do this. Perhaps if you specify then they may do a white print first to back your colored print. Overall an excellent service and very high quality results.

Hi Annick of the Wild Grass,

We are happy to partner with artists and allow them to produce the products that they envisage. Our Special Flex allows you do exactly what you describe, we are happy to see it is being to put to use. We are quite sure you would like the results of printing on a dark background with a very colorful design. We are looking forward to supporting your business in the future.

ShoptheGents

I absolutely love this app. The quality of every product is amazing. So excited to be using this app to develop projects and products. Fast/easy/seamless integration.

Hi ShoptheGents,

We are happy to take some work off your hands so you can develop projects and products. Thanks for leaving the feedback.

Custom Tees Shop

I have worked in the POD sector for over twenty years and have watched its evolution closely from early prepress methods to the fantastic POD, or print on garment - just to take it a step further - systems we have today. In my opinion SPOD leads its class and has been the first to offer personalisation in an app, their enthusiasm and technical backup are superb. Highly recommended by us. Thank you SPOD

Hi Custom Tees Shop,

It is an honor for us to receive this feedback from someone who has been in the industry for this long. We hope to be able to support your business for a long time into the future. You know where we are if we can help in any further way.

TANI MANI

I tried to install different apps with my Shopify store. This one was easy and quick. With the quality products and the good prices. Simple to design and use

Hi TANI MANI,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, it is great to hear that you find the app simple to use.

oggifts

Creating shirts for sale in like 2 minutes. Cant wait to see the quality. Prices are awesome and 0 upsell. Great work! Could offer stock images tho.

Hi oggifts,

Thanks for the positive feedback, it is always great to hear what people think of our app. We are constantly improving our model images, so please keep checking when creating products for new model images.

541 Designs

This app is very user friendly, and runs great without any lag time. I love how simple it is to create a product.

Hi 541 Designs,

This is our central aim for the app, to be the most user friendly app on the market, and to create products in the easiest way possible. It is always nice to receive the feedback as confirmation we made this happen. Thanks very much!

1Faith1Love

This is the first print-on-demand app with an customization tool that actually worked!!! Hopefully, the final product result is a good as it looks when created because if so, then business is about to BOOM!
UPDATE! The sample item arrived and it's exactly how it was created. The turn around time is excellent and all I can say is WOW!

Hi 1Faith1Love,

We are glad to hear you sample arrived exactly as expected. We are looking forward to supporting your business in the future.