SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

Dream Believe Achieve Strategies

Great product. Very easy to navigate. I like that they have black models. Please keep including black models.

Leycus

(1) This app and fulfillment requests will not work if customer names (and maybe addresses) have letters with marks. I contact them for support, they say that letters with marks are considered as special characters and suggest me to edit the name of customers by myself. How funny it is! They also say that it cannot be fixed at their end because it has to do with address fields. So much funny and non-supportive! (2) The app also does not send any notification to you in case action from the store admin is needed. You might end up in knowing issues until you receive complaints from customers as they are waiting too long but not receive anything whatsoever. (3) When I add a second customized product to cart, there is no image, no name and variant, no price of the product. I have raised this issue for 20 days but it is not fixed.

January 21, 2021

Hi Leycus.

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues. I've forwarded the Customized Product bug to our Dev Team.

When it comes to your first point, we do support most letters with marks. I'm sorry that we were not able to help you further when you contacted us. If you are still facing that issue, please send us an email to support@spod.com and write it to the attention of Jean-Michel. I'll make sure to answer your questions and follow-up on your requests.

Kind regards,
Jean-Michel
Merchant Success Manager

Global League Shop

Virtually all of the products I sell are provided by SPOD. I'm very satisfied with everything so far.

Pennsylvania Parks Fund

I have tried many print on demand sites. Ive always been drawn to the absolute lowest price apps. Well, you get what you pay for with many of them. When I came across the app, I designed some goods and ordered samples (which were reduced when you buy samples) and I just gotta say... I LOVE IT!!!! The prices are good, the profit margin are good, the shipping times are great and the customer service is fantastic. Will be using this app long term!!

WRSHP, LLC

SPOD has been great so far! Very easy to use and very organized. I would recommend SPOD to anyone who is starting up their online apparel business. I was familiar with spreadshirt prior to using SPOD and wanted to use the same company in my shopify store. Luckily they had it!

OskingGoods

so good so far. is very frendly to use and got a lot of products. hope they keep getting more stuff and have the nice pricess they offer. ty.

Three Basketeers

This app is SO easy to use, and syncs seamlessly to Shopify. I love that we don't have to stock different sizes and colors of our products.

Athletic Apparatus

Very easy to use very user friendly products look very good to wear I would suggest to a friend that is interested in starting a T-Shirt business.

Izzy Drew Lane

I used this app to add a tee shirt I designed and it was very easy to use. It took me a while to get my image exactly the way I wanted it to look on the shirt and wish there was a way to select ink color for the image on the app. Now I will market it and hope it sells! Thank you.

AmericanWaffle

Production times and shipping is great, but they're CONTATNTLY out of stock. And their support is not very good.

January 14, 2021

Hi AmericanWaffle!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our App. I'm sorry that you experienced such out of stock problems. We are working really hard to improve that process. However, since the peak season ended, we are now back to our normal stock, so you shouldn't face that problematic too often.

If it happens again, please let us know per mail at support@spod.com, so we can figure out with you when the desired article will be back in stock.
Thank you again :)!