SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Clever Stuff Home

I can't even create a product for my self and the pricing is too high, I hate this app
I don't recommend you to try it

June 20, 2019

Hello Ali,
We are sorry you couldn’t manage to create products. We receive plenty of feedback and reviews that say our app has an extremely simple and easy to use product creation process. If you would like to reach out to us we are sure we could get any problems your having creating a product solved very quickly.

Perfect Morning Gifts

Not what we though in the beginning!
It's cheap and (sometimes) fast. However, the customer service is the worst in the business, we've been in this for 6+ years and work with a variety of PODs as well as our own studio prints.
We've had complaints about staining, fading, incorrect items sent (sometimes offensive to the recipient)
International shipping is a disaster. No tracking, no guarantee, no refunds, lost orders.
Bottom line, cheaper isn't better. We will be moving away from SPOD and back to other providers

ADHWÉ

I ordered a few samples - The t-shirt I ordered smelt awful. I thought well maybe it's because it was organic because the baseball/raglan I ordered didn't smell as bad. However both looked like trash - The t-shirt print was terrible and I used 4 of my own designs and 1 of their in house designs. It looked like it was stretched out badly with screen printing. Then the goo from the print machine was all around the image of the shirt followed by the outline of the machine creased into it. It came in a box that had no wrapping or packaging or anything to make it unique or even like your company wasn't shipping you used goods. The raglan shirt was unisex but the Medium I ordered looked like an extra large on me and my boyfriend. I ordered a water bottle the print was impossible to come off and it looked amazing so I thought this was going to be a solid product to sell however I tried to drink water out of it and super disappointing as you couldn't even get a steady stream out. Think of it like drinking through a straw that was cracked everywhere. Maybe in the future they can make some adjustments possibly because they might be smaller but I can't have customers getting this - it'd be destruction of my reputation. My last note is positive for the design gallery it has no use if it doesn't print well but their graphic designs are unique and there were many I loved.

March 13, 2019

Hey ADHWÈ

We appreciate you reaching out. At SPOD, we strive to provide you with an optimal selling experience. Unfortunately, we can never be 100% successful in that regard... but you can bet we'll try! Below, we've provided an explanation (and, in some instances, a resolution) for some of your grievances:

You're absolutely correct when it comes to the "goo" on your shirt; this substance is a result of our printing method. Most likely, this is a result of the white, underlying print. Considering the complexity of your design, this extra layer is required. Fortunately, if you're not satisfied with the final product, you can message our customer service team; they'll be happy to provide a refund or a replacement.

The same goes for the water bottle. Please message customer service with photos of the product. This won't only help us optimize our production process, but it will also help us address the issue with the vendor. Once we've come to a resolution, customer service will contact you.

Finally, the smell that's emanating from the products is due to our digital direct machines. One simple wash should eliminate the odor.

We hopes these details help, and we hope you're willing to give SPOD another try. If you come across any additional issues, don't be afraid to reach out.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next