SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Purdie Photography Designs

I really like using Spod and of all their tshirts I have received to wear as samples, only one has worn the printing off after a few washes. They have lovely material for their tops and the app is easy to use. Be good if you could edit a design once it's made but apart from that, Spod is a great company and POD manufacturer.

Hello Purdie Photography Designs,

Thank you for your review of our app, we're grateful that you gave us such a good rating even though there were some troubles with the prints - please feel free to always get in touch with customer service if this happens, so we can offer a refund and make sure to get in touch with the production teams to improve our services. Thank you!

Just For Shirts And Grins

This app is very easy to use and intuitive. I just published my first design and will begin migrating other designs using this tool.

Chocolate Unicorns

So far, its very easy to use; Ive only made one product thus far but look forward to using the application further.

OneSource Blues

I use this app because it s really fast to customize new products and upload them to nmy shopify store.

SUMA TREND

Wir haben schon lange nach einer App wie SPOD gesucht und endlich gefunden. SPOD ermöglicht uns das Sortiment und den Kundenkreis zu erweitern, und bietet einen großen Mehrwert. Über SPOD können wir unseren Kunden die Möglichkeit bieten, unsere Produkte selbst gestalten zu können. Wir sagen top App. Absolute Weiterempfehlung!

Hallo SUMA TREND,

was für tolles Feedback, vielen Dank, dass ihr euch dafür Zeit genommen habt! Wir freuen uns darauf, euch und euren Store auch in Zukunft zu unterstützen.

LittleTreasures.de

Awesome easy to use app. Works pretty good. Recommend 100% !
Could have a little bit more colors for kids Shirts but still very good!

Mr. Metaphysical

Used this app to do my t-shirt with no instruction from the app. Very user friendly, easy to design, and easy to publish designed shirts to sell for your store! Thanks!

culture X clothing

The quality and turn around is amazing. I use them for my POD on most all products. The extra customization that they offer is nice...highly recommended!

Hello culture X clothing,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the app and our services and look forward to supporting you and your business.

Crownish

Perfect app and seriously glad I found it. Not to name call other apps, but it was very difficult to simply upload my design and sync to site. SPOD was able to meet my requirements completely! From picking a product, to uploading the design and syncing it to the site, literally took 10 minutes. I'll be subscribing to the premium services if they have any. Great job and great app SPOD.

OilDesignShop

.ai formats do not work well. Vectors a lot of position which are very important, are often left behind. Unfortunately, this is important.
A very modern and well-functioning system, I am impressed that you are interested in my opinion. I would highly recommend it.

Hello OilDesignShop,

Thank you for giving us such good ratings despite the fact that you have some troubles with the design files. If you need futher assistance with this, please feel free to get in touch with customer support: support@spod.com. Thank you!