SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Irie Vybez Gear

I am giving the app 5 stars as it has items I have not had access to with other apps. I do hope to get good prints as my last POD started to become lackadaisical, and I started getting returns as my shop was taking off. I also like this guarantee of a 2 day turnaround. That will definitely help if this is accurate!

The Billionaire Boss Club

I use this app to supply all my custom merchandise to customers, they've always created great products for my customers and even myself.

Becki-M Boutique

Super easy to use along with great pricing! I will be using this for my online store. Everyone should use it

NOOM31

very nice app and very recommend it .................................................................

In Love With Pits

Simple to use and design products. Recommended for beginners and experienced POD sellers. This app is a great addition to my store.

Relax it Now

SPOD is really good and easy for a beginner also very fast to create a mock up and easy to get started.. Thanks SPOD!

MM6K

Love the app so far.
Integration wasn't too hard.
COGs are good.
And the turn around time from order to the item being sent out is great. Just waiting to see how the print looks on my first test order

Faith Life Gear

It is a very convenient and easy to use app for adding designs to my store. It has an intuitive design and easy to use.

3CROOKS

The Best App Ever, Navigating through is simple and classic,the best in the market at the moment and great art for designing.

Allyourthingz

Die App funktioniert sehr gut, man kommt schnell rein und kann effizient arbeiten. Sehr empfehlenswert.