SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

MILVEC

So far I like this app, it has a lot of product choices and a good customizer. I like how it has an app I can add to my site to allow customers to make their own product from scratch.

Hello MILVEC,

Thank you for your kind feedback! We're happy that you are liking the app funcionatlities so far and that the Customizer is working well for your customers. We look forward to supporting your business further!

GSmithDesigns

This is probably one of the worst POD experiences I've ever had. I've ordered three times from SPOD, and each order was not sellable. The first order was mixed up with someone else's order and the second two had bad images. The mockups I approved were perfect, but the mugs I received had images that were misaligned. I thought SPOD was our on-time answer to shipping enamel mugs, but I will never order from SPOD again. Update: I DID reach out all THREE times to SPOD support. We were refunded each time, but our customers were left without a product.

November 30, 2020

Hello GSmithDesigns,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving your honest review, we're very sad to hear that you were so disappointed in our services and with the print quality.
Checking in your account and with the email address there listed, we could not see that you reached out to customer service about the orders - doing this, however, is crucial since otherwise, we cannot push for improvements or issue refunds. Please make sure to reach out to them to get this sorted. Thank you.

Cristy Kreme Designs

I love that they have a large variety of images that you can use! Color options are okay, but I wish they had more to choose from.

Hello Cristy Kreme Designs,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving your feedback with us. We're very happy that the app is working well for you so far and always appreciate any suggestions concerning assortment and funcionality. Feel free to send any such feedback our way via service@spod.com. Thank you!

livepretti1

Great! The app has been great so far no issues to mention at this time. I enjoy using the app. Just unclear as to why its minimum of 100 Charterers.

Hello livepretti1,

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We're not sure what you mean exactly by the 100 characters limitation, feel free to reach out to our customer service about this: service@spod.com. Thank you!

Sunset Vending Group

Very impressive. Very easy to use (I have tried them all) and the end result or product came out looking sweet.

Hello Sunset Vending Group,

Thank you very much for taking the time and leaving this great feedback! We're so glad to hear that you are happy with our services so far and look forward to being part of your growing business.

iPronoia

The app is much improved. The app is much more user friendly. I look forward to you getting new products.

Hello iPronoia,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! If you have any suggestion for new product types, feel free to let us know at service@spod.com. Thank you!

Pitgnarf Gifts

First design was easy peasy. Instructions are pretty clear and the export process was smooth as silk. Easy to create your own design or you can select from ready made. The pricing tool is appreciated and intuitive.

Liionheart

Very easy to use and this is probably the best app because the customer can custom the design himself if they want , Recommended app for sure

Ladi'Dove

Good quality items wit SPOD...I like the items we can make lots of great things to sale in your store...

Birdly

This is one of my default go to apps, very easy to use, good quality and fast shipping. Highly Recommended