SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Encore2wo

Just started using the app and the interface and pricing seem great. I wanted to order some samples, however, none of my credit or debit cards were accepted. Both VISA and Mastercard are rejected? This doesn't make me feel comfortable about the app or using it for my customers. Contacted customer support and waiting for a response. Anyone else have this issue?

H21 online

Hätte ich gewusst, dass Ihr noch eigene Werbung für spreadshirt dem Kunden dazulegt und ich dadurch Kunden verliere, hätte ich die App niemals benutzt!

August 26, 2021

Hallo H21 online,

Danke für Ihre Bewertung.

Das sollte nicht der Fall sein. Können Sie sich direkt mit mir in Verbindung setzen und mir die Bestellnummer schicken, die die Werbung für Spreadshirt enthielt? Ich werde die Situation an unsere Produktion eskalieren lassen, damit sich dieses Problem nicht wiederholt.

Wir können dann auch darüber sprechen, wie wir eine Lösung für Ihre Situation finden.

Sie können mich direkt unter jean-michel@spod.com kontaktieren.

Liebe Grüße

Jean-Michel Poupart
Success Manager SPOD

Team Room Design

DO NOT USE! The app is very user friendly, but their products are garbage. There is no quality control on their printing and about 30% of my products have huge mistakes in them and my business has taken a huge hit because of it.

August 23, 2021

Hi Team Room Design,

Thank you for taking the time to review our App.

I'm sorry that you didn't receive what you expected. Have you already contacted our customer support about those issues? We take any quality issues really seriously and we use examples we receive from you to inform our productions and learn from them.

I'll get in touch with you to make sure we can find a solution together.

Jean-Michel Poupart
Success Manager

Galvatraz

Product and quality vary order to order. I'm sadly disappointed with most sample orders I get from them. I have been looking for other suppliers that offer the same options they do. Hopefully they can get better and turn out better quality.

August 13, 2021

Hi Galvatraz,

Thank you for your honest review. I'm sorry that you were not satisfied with our quality. Have you already contacted our customer support about it? If there is a problem with the quality of a product, they will be able to report it and find a solution with you. You can contact them here: support@spod.com.

vaippaneuvos.fi

I've never faced worse customer support. They don't even seem to know how their app should work. They just keep sending links to Shopify support that does not really answer the question I've asked. I tried for two weeks to solve the problem with shipping methods, now I'm done with this app. If you have any other options, I really would recommend to go with those.

July 22, 2021

Hi vaippaneuvos.fi,

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry you are having some issues with our customer service. Unfortunately, shipping profiles is something you have to adjust in your Shopify profile. We offer prices for you, but we referred you to the Shopify help page because this is where you will find the most information about how to set up your shipping rates.

Again, I'm sorry you had a bad experience with us.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely

Love & Pawsitivity

Quality controls are very poor. Have had multiple returns due to misprints or damage. Worst off all, the lack of quality controls ruined our shot of our first wholesale retail partnership. First bulk order lost in the mail. Second order arrived with 20% of products damaged beyond use and one product from someone else’s order.

I Got Know How

Devastated. Spod had been good for me, worked well. Then today I see they increased the price of hoodies and almost doubled the cost of sending (not sure how they can justify this - did USPS double their postage price!?). Didn't receive any warning so couldn't adjust my listings. Thanks for nothing SPOD. Will probably look to wind this down.

May 27, 2021

Hi I Got Know How

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry that the price increase got you by surprise. However, we did communicate that price increase in multiple channels. We sent a newsletter to everyone signed up, we posted it on our Facebook page and Facebook Community and we added an article in our playbook: https://www.spod.com/playbook/news/new-product-prices-and-shipping-rates.

Shipping rates did increase on a global scale. Our shipping rates do not only cover postage but for handling too.

We are aware that low shipping cost is important for our merchants, and we are looking for alternatives to reduce those rates.

Thank you for your understanding.

SPOD TEAM

aboriginalshirts.com

After adding a lot of products to my store when I tried adding my credit card (Mastercard) to SPOD, it was declined. No reason given. All my hard work wasted.

May 20, 2021

Hi aboriginalshirts.com,

Thank you for your review. If you are having trouble with getting your payment method accepted, you can always contact our customer service to find a solution to your problem. We will always be there for assistance.

Sincerely

Balancevie

I used this app and they never shipped my orders. Lack of response and total slow everything is just disappointing. Horrible and a true waste of money.

May 20, 2021

Hi Balancevie,

I'm sorry that your order never was sent. I can at least see that you were able to cancel it, so the amount was never captured. We did have some minor issues with some orders, but those should now be all fixed. You can always contact our customer service for assistance.

Comixque

I am so incredibly disappointed. My first sample order was fine, so I ordered a big $300+ order. SPOD never put my contact information on the package, so when FedEx tried to contact them for duties, they never responded, and the package has been in a holding pattern for 6 weeks. I have now paid the duties and the package is just plain lost. I contacted SPOD about this, and they took no responsibility, and I am now out a significant amount of money, with no merch. Another smaller order did arrive, but it is unsellable. Completely washed out and hideous, not even close to my previous sample order in quality. I am just heartbroken and now have no way to recoup the costs.

May 19, 2021

Hi Comixque. Thank you for your feedback.

For the washed-out shirt you received, have you contacted our customer service? Send them a picture of your product and we will be able to find a solution for you. support@spod.com.

I'm sorry that you faced some issues with your international parcels. Unfortunately, as we are based in the US, depending on the size of your order, sometimes imports taxes will be applied for that parcel. This is not something we can influence at the moment. We are looking into ways to improve that process, but it is something currently out of our hands.

We apologies for the inconvenience.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7