SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

GalaxyGoodiess

Hello,
I am very frustrated, it seems like there's no quality control at SPOD. I have made a few orders from you guys and they come worse and worse every time. I received 1 sample item that was flawless. I ordered for a customer and you sent over clothing with a logo that looked nothing like the original sample, secondly, the odor on the clothing is unacceptable, lastly, I received another sample order and 3 garments are STAINED. How is this possible? How can I trust that my customers will receive clothing without stains or the proper logo?
I am very disappointed.

IQONIC

I've had multiple print quality issues. It's like they print the items blind-folded. Also, SPOD is a horrible option if you want to sell internationally. No tracking for shipping unless you pay a lot extra. Which means no profit for the merchant.

Cotton Sandy

When ordering the samples, it is sooo hard to get an update on where they are. I've been waiting 2 weeks now and still I can't get any update to the whereabouts. It's of course holding me up because I can't really begin until I've seen the products. Terrible

March 10, 2021

Hi Cotton Sandy,

I'm sorry you are having problems tracking your order. I can see that it is being processed at the customs and should be sent to you soon. If you still haven't received it by next week, please contact or customer service again, so we can refund it to you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Barnyard Mugs

I tried out SPOD for on demand printing for mugs. While the sample colors and logo were perfect, the mug had black ink printed on that was not a part of the design. I am not sure how this passed quality check, as the black marks definitely stand out. Very disappointed in the mug I recieved.

March 10, 2021

Hi, Barnyard Mugs,

Sorry that you received a product that was not printed correctly. Please contact our customer service (support@spod.com) and send them a picture of the mug, so we can offer you a refund.

Thank you very much for your understanding.

SHEEP

Shipping takes too long, it's been two months and I still haven't received anything, bad customer service (doesn't respond to emails). Do not recommend it at all.

February 18, 2021

Hi SHEEP, thank you for your review.

I'm sorry that we never answered your email. I find this a bit weird as we usually answer our emails within 24h. Can you send a mail directly shopify@spod.com? I'll be able to figure out the situation for you.

Thank you in advance.

Success Manager

ZEROPHUCKS

While customer service was polite on the phone and responsive via email, my first sample was disastrous. It was a simple white hoodie with a black zero and some simple lettering on it. The color was so faded it was gray, not even close to black. I checked to see if there was something wrong with my settings and sent pics, but no, they replied that it was correct -- and that's how their digital print process worked. If they can't put a solid black on a white item, then half of my entire catalog won't work. I couldn't believe it. Will now have to shift to a whole other supplier for something that seems basic. Very troubling and frustrating (not to mention, it clearly doesn't match the spot mockup generator).

February 8, 2021

Hi ZEROPHUCKS,

I'm sorry the sample you received wasn't satisfactory. DTG is indeed a printing method that has a "vintage" kind of look. However, this shouldn't be gray, as you mentioned it. I would like you to contact me personally, so I can verify the sample you received. If there is a problem, we will need to fix it. You can write me here: shopify@spod.com.

Success Manager

Lees Cool Tees

When I started with Print on Demand I was using Printful for my Shopify store, however, I quickly realized that their prices were not competitive.
I switched to SPOD (Shopify print on demand) the prices were much better, however
after uploading 40 items I then tried to push them to Etsy. The SPOD images do not sync with Etsy and if you try to pin to pinterest the images are too small (Pinterest actually banned me because of this)
also the quantities do not sync with Etsy either. I would have to go thru the process of doing all new mockups and changing the inventory count which is lot of time wasted. I now use Printify which syncs to Etsy easily. Hope this helps anyone who is looking into a Print on demand business.

February 4, 2021

Hi Lees Cool Tees,

Thank you for your feedback. We are indeed currently not supporting Etsy & Pinterest. However, we are working on expanding our app to support other platforms. I hope you enjoyed the other aspect of our app and that you might come back soon, once it will be possible to use other platforms.

Have a great day!

Hatshepsut's Store

I bought some samples because I have my online store, and the sizes that were supposed to be XL run as M or SMAL sizes, and I contacted SPOD and I explained the problem and they do not want to solve the situation of the product, when they have to take responsibility too, imagine that a client buys a product in my online store and has the same problem as me, so what will happen to my client? They are supposed to solve the problem with their manufacture or whoever prints the product for them. Because I have proof that the products do not work for me. Everyone here has to have a responsibility and guarantee that customers receive a quality product and their problem can be solved. I believe a lot in customer service because I have worked all my life serving people, and if people pay their money they deserve to have good treatment and consideration if they buy a product in poor condition, they have the rights to claim. I am very disappointed with SPOD, how a company can raise its score if the client is not treated fairly.

Leycus

(1) This app and fulfillment requests will not work if customer names (and maybe addresses) have letters with marks. I contact them for support, they say that letters with marks are considered as special characters and suggest me to edit the name of customers by myself. How funny it is! They also say that it cannot be fixed at their end because it has to do with address fields. So much funny and non-supportive! (2) The app also does not send any notification to you in case action from the store admin is needed. You might end up in knowing issues until you receive complaints from customers as they are waiting too long but not receive anything whatsoever. (3) When I add a second customized product to cart, there is no image, no name and variant, no price of the product. I have raised this issue for 20 days but it is not fixed.

January 21, 2021

Hi Leycus.

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We are sorry to hear that you are experiencing some issues. I've forwarded the Customized Product bug to our Dev Team.

When it comes to your first point, we do support most letters with marks. I'm sorry that we were not able to help you further when you contacted us. If you are still facing that issue, please send us an email to support@spod.com and write it to the attention of Jean-Michel. I'll make sure to answer your questions and follow-up on your requests.

Kind regards,
Merchant Success Manager

Florian Winkelmann

I am also very disappointed. The print quality on my sample order for shirts and caps was really faint/pallid. I´m still waiting for a customer support feedback. A white print on a black snapback is really realy bad and you can see the stitches through the print. My sample shirt, designed with front and backprint, came without the backprint. I would not recommend SPOD at the moment.

December 28, 2020

Hello Florian Winkelmann,

Thank you for leaving your honest review. We're very sorry to hear that you were so disappointed in our print quality, however, we could not find a message with the email address connected to your account. Have you maybe mistakenly reached out to Shopify and not us? Please make sure to send the request to service-eu@spod.com again in that case so that they can issue a refund and open a case with production over the missing print and bad print quality. Also, please bear in mind that our customer service colleagues had some time off over Christmas (including the 24th) and the same holds for New Year's (31.12. and 01.01.) which also delays responses. You can find this information also in our FAQ: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016383694-What-Are-SPOD-s-Working-Hours-and-Holidays-#article

For the cap, our recommendation is currently to use flex or flock printing, as it is much more suitable for these kinds of products: https://www.spod.com/playbook/news/flex-and-flock-now-available.
Perhaps, after the refund was issued, you might want to try another sample order with a different printing technique.

Previous 1 3 4 5