SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

1212Designs

I can't see the whole page while trying to upload products. And some of the buttons don't load so I don't know what they are for. Pretty frustrating.

One Stop Hip Hop UK

New to the App, works great but shipping out side the USA with a USA based store has proved a nightmare so far leading to a lot of headache. Not sure if it's because of the pandemic, but there's no warning telling you orders may be subject to delays. The items go out and then no change on status for weeks now. So mixed after a fantastic start for me.

Printa Custom

First, I wish there was a function for customers to edit their photos in the same designer tool. Like incase they want a clear background or want to crop images into a circle or something. Second, with pixels and dpi nobody is really going to know what’s their image size dpi and pixels. If they can’t stretch it on the product they want, they’re just gonna close the website and here we go another lost customer. Third, the designer tool should really prime the products section, i think a lot of people are not aware once you’re in the designer studio that there is a section to choose other products. If these three conditions improve this will be the best POD out there. I wish your team all the best!

February 9, 2021

Hi Printa Custom,

Thank you for your review. I'll answer your points in the same order.

1) More functionality for the customizer is a great point, and we are already looking into it. However, with the current technology available, it is really hard to delete background from a picture automatically, without doing it manually with a graphic software.

2) You are absolutely right, here. We need a better way to show why a design can't be stretched, or what size it needs.

3) Here, this is already something you can do in your shop, with the help of deeplinking. You can find more information here: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360020991794--How-does-deep-linking-work-with-the-Customizer#article

Thank you again for taking the time to review our app!

BadDoggo

I use this app for dog bandanas but come to find out they're just regular bandanas. One size means the biggest you can find? Very disappointed with this product.

December 22, 2020

Hello BadDoggo,

Thank you for you feedback! We're sorry to hear that you are not happy with the assortment we provide. Indeed, if you have a different supplier for bandanas or specifically dog bandanas, we would be happy to receive your suggestion at service@spod.com. Thank you!

Midwest Quest

The app is great for setting up products. The production and shipping is great. I created and ordered several sample t-shirts. They looked okay-the colors weren't great if you are printing color there are better vendors. What was terrible is after washing several of the shirts 3 times, the design could easily be pealed off. If your looking to have long term customers, I wouldn't send them a shirt from this place.

November 6, 2020

Hello Midwest Quest,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're sorry to read that you had problems with the print. These things shouldn't happen but if they do, please make sure to inform the customer service at support@spod.com, so we can refund the order and take the problem to the production sites to ultimately improve our services. Thank you!

bunlyshop

SPOD has good communication, but the backend on shipping isnt the best, the free shipping took 4+ months (and no one had any info on the whereabouts), i asked for a refund because 4 months is unacceptable, but no refund provided. Also some of the prints were a bit shoddy.

September 28, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for the review. We are sorry that you experienced trouble with the shipping of the order. I would like to point out that the issue is in the Canadian Customs process and not with SPOD. The customs process is unfortunately not very reliable nor fast by any means.
The order was placed on July 4th (not 4 month ago) and was shipped on July 9th (due to holidays). After it was shipped we rely on the shipping providers and the customs process as any other provider does.

In our documentation I can't find any request for a refund so I assume this was why none has been processed. Just did this now so that you do not have to pay for the flawed customs process.

Kind regards
Robert

noyume

I like how easy it is to use this app but I really hate that the items I want are always either low in stock or not in stock at all. For example, a pink hoodie would have only 10 of size large in stock but nothing else so I can't sell anything.

Unlikely Farmers

I wish you sold more American Apparel and had more options to write on the sleeves or wrap text. Have to supplement because you do not have that.
Please specify shipping and production times to Canada.

July 31, 2020

Hi Unlikely Farmers,

Thanks for the request for more American Apparel. Our purchasing team is looking into this to see if it is possible. You can find all our shipping times on our shipping calculator here: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360007744373-What-are-SPOD-s-shipping-times-and-prices

Maggie & Ace

I used this app to print on mugs and t-shirts. It did a good job printing on mugs and the mugs were high quality. While the premium t-shirts are also good quality, the print quality is hit or miss. Black print on white t-shirts comes out faded, streaked and with ink residue spots. Would be fantastic if they figured out a way to provide consistently good print quality on t-shirts. It would also be great if SPOD expanded their product catalog to include more home-goods (picture frames, art, full throw pillows instead of just pillow cases, and more socks). Lastly, I'm waiting on full color mugs to return as not having them in stock is really hurting my sales.

July 24, 2020

Hello Maggie & Ace,

Thank you for reviewing our app and for your honest feedback on our print quality. We're always grateful for examples of what can be done better to achieve a consistent print quality, so you can feel free to email us pictures of the prints to support@spod.com and we can then approach our colleagues in the production facilities to find out what can be done better. Thank you!

Zodiac Ware

I will give this a 3 stars -
Firstly its VERY easy to use in terms of product set up etc, cannot fault that, but the reason for just 3 is that as follow
The prices and the items available are nice.

No way (that ive found) to find an existing design you have created, if you have made a mistake i cannot find a way to modify said design and update store
Only 1 product image is uploaded, this is a big hit for me, I like customers to have lots of images to choose from, even if it was the 3 basic images within the app that got uploaded to my product page would be good... I like idea of model with image on front - but , i also like the plain image so customers can have a good luck
No way to standardise image sizes, would be good if you could enter images sizes , spent a lot of time unifying my designs so they all look identical except for the text and core image, but its a real PITA to have to try and manually alter the image size on each item to be the same..
Also, would be nice if when you imported the image it auto-resized to the max of the image location on the item
I cannot comment on the fulfillment side as ive only just set it up...
Even having the carrier rates incorporated would be nice, save a lot of work

but, overall i actually like the app. Just thought id put an honest review.

July 6, 2020

Hello Zodiac Ware,

Thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback, we are happy that you found our app easy to use as this is an important feature to us.
Also, it's always vital to us to hear what options and features our merchants are missing to improve our services.
Changing the design, that is, making changes to the design file itself during the product creation process is not possible as we would need to implement a design creation option, similar to Gimp or Photoshop, into the product designer in the app, which we, unfortunately, cannot do.
Having more than one product image in the app is on the other hand something that we are working on and hope to be implementing soon.
We will also review your other suggestions so we can improve our services. If you have any more suggestions or questions, please feel free to get in touch at support@spod.com. Thank you!

Previous 1 3