Gesamtbewertung
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 12 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
27. Juni 2019

Just started using so far so great. Only hope they will add more products especially caps as there are only two colors for baseball caps

PoacherOnline
Kanada
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
11. März 2020

Very pleased with everything about this app. Have currently processed over 40 items, all of which have been fulfilled within 2 days and delivered in a timely manner. Shipping costs are excellent allowing me to offer very reasonable upgrades to customers.

Some of the functions feel a little clunky, however, that has more to do with the Shopify system than SPOD.

On the subject of the product Creator, I see a number of complaints about it only doing one product at a time. In my opinion this is far better as it allows proper positioning for each product.

It takes very little extra time - people just need to get used to working with it.

Indigo Chaos
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 25. März 2020

Hi Indigo Chaos,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. We do fulfill your orders in under 48 hours, and try our best to get them out in under 24 hours. We are glad to hear you like the product creator, a huge amount of effort goes into this by our design team to make this the most user friendly process on the market!

19. Januar 2023

Between the constant price increases, lack of inventory, and lack of communication, I am DONE with SPOD. I used to sing praises about them when they were constantly getting bashed in Facebook groups, but not anymore. They closed one of their US facilities overnight and apparently sent out an email the day it happened, giving ZERO time for sellers to update their turnaround times, which is apparently now 4-6 business days, rather than the 48 hours that are still being advertised.

If you care at all about your business, DO NOT USE SPOD.

PrideCords
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 19. Januar 2023

Hello PrideCords, Thank You for your review. SPOD has went through several changes over the last year including price increases and now the closing of one of our two facilities.

As price increase was something we had to do due to the current economic supply and demand, our intent was never to effect your business. Most PODs have seen a surge in price to acquire items which directly effects the cost of those items for our merchants. We do understand how that could be hard for any business and the frustration that you may feel.

Indeed, a recent decision has been made to consolidate all production into our Las Vegas facility in order to streamline processes and improve efficiency. Restructuration at this scale has an impact on turnaround times and product availability. Production may take slightly longer than usual as we fire up the new machines and bring them online. Current production time is 5-7 days. We expect to improve gradually until the migration is complete and be back to our guaranteed 48-hour production soon.

We appreciate all of merchants, and although it may not feel like in this moment, we are Thankful for anyone who has done business with SPOD as their POD choice. As stated before, we are looking forward to providing our merchants with and enhanced experience and we do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience. Again, Thank You for your time!

18. Oktober 2020

Used this app to do my t-shirt with no instruction from the app. Very user friendly, easy to design, and easy to publish designed shirts to sell for your store! Thanks!

Mr. Metaphysical
Bearbeitet am 4. Februar 2023

UPDATE: Still waiting on an order that was placed Jan 18 and has been "in production" since Jan 25. Only getting copy and paste replies from customer service. Even the review reply below is clearly a cut/paste job. Me thinks the company is cutting costs so the employees have also given up and just don't care anymore. Someone reached out to me for a phone call but when I provided times they weren't available for them. I'm not going to chance someone down to give them my business. I just want this one order to be cleared so I can never do business with them again. Tried to cancel the order and they refuse. I already refunded my customer and put my etsy and ebay shops on suspend while I decide what to do. This was a fun side hustle but it's not worth the bull.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I used to love SPOD. Recently they've been getting slower and the quality is getting worse. Customers have been telling me how the designs are peeling off after a couple of washes (and not intricate small designs but large color blocked designs). Customer service is slow and never takes responsibility for anything. Always an excuse. They are starting to cost me money so I'm just waiting for them to fulfill the last couple of orders (one has been in production for 4 days) and I think I'm done with them.

BravoPapa Clothing
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 30. Januar 2023

Hello BravoPapa and Thank You for your review! Recently, SPOD started its migration from two facilities into one. The purpose of the migration was to streamline processes and improve efficiency. Deciding to make this decision would not only improve quality across the board, it will also allow us to create the ultimate merchant experience. Creating a place where merchants love SPOD's service and products are key for us.

Production times are currently between 5 to 7 days, but as the migration is completed, we will see production times return to normal.

On behalf of SPOD, we would like to apologize for your experience and any inconvenience this may have caused you. Thank You for your service and your patience at this time. I want you to know that your concerns have been heard and we care. Your review is greatly appreciated!

25. Mai 2020

I love this app because they have great support. Their team will work with you on your design and building your business.

Midwest2u.com
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2020

Hi Midwest2u.com,

We are always happy to try and support your business growth so it nice to hear the kind words. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else.

3. Oktober 2019

Please.. Switch RIGHT now. So let me start by saying, I started my brand in '13. I used Spreadshirt but it was manual so when orders picked up, I needed something automated. I then switched to Printful. Prices were higher but at least it was automated. That was good for awhile, but they've completely lost it. Sometimes customers orders will not ship for weeks, they make constant mistakes and the print quality is often poor. SPOD is that Spreadshirt backed plugin that i always wanted. The colors are AMAZING, the speed is phenomenal and the prices? man the prices. You won't believe it.

They're missing a bit of features for now, I hate that I can't customize inside labels or send custom packaging for orders that helps with branding, but they seen numerous updates per week, adding new items and features. The Roadmap is amazing and although it's not as shiny and sparkly as printful, it's worth the try. The old look and feel made me hesitate for awhile, but now that I've tried it, I'm so happy that I did. It's a great app and I'm proud to use it. Can't wait to grow with them

N$VNE
26. Mai 2021

Devastated. Spod had been good for me, worked well. Then today I see they increased the price of hoodies and almost doubled the cost of sending (not sure how they can justify this - did USPS double their postage price!?). Didn't receive any warning so couldn't adjust my listings. Thanks for nothing SPOD. Will probably look to wind this down.

I Got Know How
Vereinigtes Königreich
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 27. Mai 2021

Hi I Got Know How

Thank you for your review.

I'm sorry that the price increase got you by surprise. However, we did communicate that price increase in multiple channels. We sent a newsletter to everyone signed up, we posted it on our Facebook page and Facebook Community and we added an article in our playbook: https://www.spod.com/playbook/news/new-product-prices-and-shipping-rates.

Shipping rates did increase on a global scale. Our shipping rates do not only cover postage but for handling too.

We are aware that low shipping cost is important for our merchants, and we are looking for alternatives to reduce those rates.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
SPOD TEAM

Bearbeitet am 14. Dezember 2022

Ordered a sample item to test SPOD nearly a month ago. Wasn't ever fulfilled. "Awaiting production" for a month. Contacted support. No response within the day -- Just cancelled the sample order. Just tried writing support again to let them know. We'll see if they respond. I'm sure they'll respond promptly here since it's a public review. Very disappointing experience though after a couple decent experiences. Glad it was just for me and not a customer. Hopefully they didn't charge yet or it refunds automatically.

Beach Day Gifts & More
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 15. Dezember 2022

Hello Beach Day Gifts & More and Thank You for your review! We will always respond to you because we are generally concerned about any issues you may be having. If any orders are waiting for Production over 24 Hours, you should be contacting Customer Service immediately. From my experience, there can be a few issues here such as payment issues, stock issues, account verification required, etc. Because your time line was not very clear, I do not understand if you contacted Customer Service 30 Days ago or more recently. Customer Service usually responds between 24 to 48 Hours of receiving an email.

Regardless of the issue, we want to make it right. Please let me know where I can reach you and I will send an email. Sorry to hear about your experience. Looking forward to hearing from you, Thank You again!

13. Juli 2020

the sample that i receive logo look great, We look forward to doing business with you for many years to come.

nbamerican
Mehr als 3 jahre mit der App
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 17. Juli 2020

Hello nbamerican,

Thank you for this review of our app. It's good to hear that you're happy with your prints and we are happy to be supporting you and your business in the future.