Gesamtbewertung
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 4 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 12 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
30. Januar 2024

I Love the ease of use of this app I upload my content, then order samples and inventory for my little shop! It's also way easy to create a listing for my non local customers to order and have their choices drop shipped to them. great app.

TheKnottyKnittress
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 1. Februar 2024

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you have found success with SPOD app getting your products to customers from all over. We hope to continue delivering excellence to you and your customers!

31. Januar 2024

We've been using SPOD for the last year and have been very happy with the results. Product creation is straight forward and the SPOD team is always responsive and understanding to any questions we've had and reacted quickly to help us. 10/10

SPREAD
Deutschland
Etwa ein jahr mit der App
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 1. Februar 2024

Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that you are enjoying the SPOD app. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for any assistance in the future as well!

26. Januar 2024

I have been a loyal user of SPOD for several years, consistently experiencing excellent service and rapid production times.

Egendesign
Schweden
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 30. Januar 2024

Thank you for leaving a review for us Egendesign. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to continue delivering excellence for you and your customers!

22. November 2023

The SPOD Print on Demand app - has been great since day 1. Setup was easy and integration was a breeze. Super intuitive honestly the support team has been nothing short of amazing to work with when we had questions/concerns. 10/10 highly recommend!

Napster Official Merch Store
6 monate mit der App
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 15. Dezember 2023

Thank you for your feedback Napster! We always aspire to do our best when helping and supporting our merchants through any questions or concerns. As always, we look forward to hearing from you in case there is anything we can assist with in the future.

1. März 2023

I recently installed the SPOD - Print-on-Demand app on my Shopify store: SLAPMOB! I must say I'm impressed with its features and performance. It's an easy setup process and has a lot of FREE features to let me be a little creative.

I was able to create and customize a range of products to suit my target audience's needs. The best part is that SPOD offers a 48-hour print-on-demand dropshipping service, which means I can focus on marketing my store and making sales while they handle the printing and shipping.

SPOD's dedication to sustainability is also a MASSIVE WIN for me, gives me peace of mind knowing that I'm working with a company that cares about the environment. Customers love the quality of the work too; which is good.

Overall, I highly recommend the SPOD - Print-on-Demand app for anyone looking to make more money with a print-on-demand business on their Shopify store.

Slapmob
Vereinigte Arabische Emirate
3 monate mit der App
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 4. Oktober 2023

Thank you so much for your feedback! We are happy to hear you are enjoying the SPOD App.

11. März 2023

Application super efficace pour importer des t-shirts, même personnalisés. Bonne interface, nombreux paramètres. Les prix en question étaient intéressant.

Sonic Mess
Frankreich
29 tage mit der App
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 19. Januar 2024

Merci pour votre avis! Nous apprécions vos commentaires. Nous espérons continuer à répondre à vos attentes.

27. Juni 2019

Just started using so far so great. Only hope they will add more products especially caps as there are only two colors for baseball caps

PoacherOnline
Kanada
Mehr als 4 jahre mit der App
11. März 2020

Very pleased with everything about this app. Have currently processed over 40 items, all of which have been fulfilled within 2 days and delivered in a timely manner. Shipping costs are excellent allowing me to offer very reasonable upgrades to customers.

Some of the functions feel a little clunky, however, that has more to do with the Shopify system than SPOD.

On the subject of the product Creator, I see a number of complaints about it only doing one product at a time. In my opinion this is far better as it allows proper positioning for each product.

It takes very little extra time - people just need to get used to working with it.

Indigo Chaos
Etwa 4 jahre mit der App
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 25. März 2020

Hi Indigo Chaos,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. We do fulfill your orders in under 48 hours, and try our best to get them out in under 24 hours. We are glad to hear you like the product creator, a huge amount of effort goes into this by our design team to make this the most user friendly process on the market!

18. Oktober 2020

Used this app to do my t-shirt with no instruction from the app. Very user friendly, easy to design, and easy to publish designed shirts to sell for your store! Thanks!

Mr. Metaphysical
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
25. Mai 2020

I love this app because they have great support. Their team will work with you on your design and building your business.

Midwest2u.com
Fast 4 jahre mit der App
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand hat geantwortet 26. Mai 2020

Hi Midwest2u.com,

We are always happy to try and support your business growth so it nice to hear the kind words. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else.