Note globale
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 4 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 12 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 décembre 2022

Great Experience! Efficient and super easy to use with lots of different options to choose from! Love it!

Dinaindesign
France
3 mois d’utilisation de l’application
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand a répondu 12 décembre 2022

Hello Dinaindesign and Thank You for your review! We are happy to hear that your experience has been great and super easy for you to navigate. Having options is necessary in any POD industry so you have definitely come to the right place. We are here if you need any additional support while on your SPOD journey. Wishing you much success and welcome to the SPOD Family!

15 mai 2019

Would be nice if you could put graphics and words on baseball caps.
Would be nice to be able to switch from 1 quality shirt to another w/o having to remake them.
Would be great to offer t-shirts with a pocket

Kelwares
Plus de 3 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 octobre 2020

The editor works well. The editor works well. The editor works well. The editor works well. The editor works well.

Geek Recruiters Shop
Slovaquie
12 mars 2021

The outcome is More than I expected. Except they do not offer embroidery designs. I plan to keep using your app. Thank you

BanKola™ Brand
Royaume-Uni
17 mars 2022

We've been using SPOD since we opened the online store 2 years ago. We've had it all happen so here are our experiences. One of our orders was sent out a couple sizes too large, sent pics and the order info to SPOD and they corrected it by sending the correct size. However that same order was then lost or stolen by usps (not surprising). We then ordered a few products and personally delivered that order one state away. A few of the prints look to be low quality but nothing substantial. Placement used to be an issue as it was such a small area but has since gotten better! Pricing isn't ideal on some items but we've managed to weed out products that shrink or lose color and have found some quality products for a decent price. As a previous review mentioned, the shipping isn't helping any store make money right now. Overall It is an easy app to use, just be selective on your products and read those reviews as well. Consistency is key SPOD.

Dktw Clothing
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand a répondu 18 mars 2022

Hi Dktw Clothing,

Thank you for this detailed review and for working with us over the past 2 years. Feedbacks like yours are really important to us, and help us improve.
I will make sure that what you described about our print quality, placement, and shipping pricing structure is taken into consideration by the responsible teams.

Great to have you on board!
Sincerely,
Your Spod Team

Modifié le 21 juin 2021

So far everything is great, the creation of mockups with its design and the integration into shopify is excellent. Only if you need additional mockups afterwards, e.g. if you want to show the print on the back, I haven't been able to do that so far.

cgnfuchur - Frank Gerschau
Allemagne
11 décembre 2019

App could be improved by allowing multiple product options for single design just as other platforms such as CustomCat does. Other than that, excellent.

Placed a sample order on Saturday. It was processed & shipped on Monday. Received it Wednesday. Half the time usually taken to receive my products. Quality was exceptional as well. My only change would be to separate white/light from dark fabrics to avoid smearing. Job well done!

K McCaleb Co.
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand a répondu 17 décembre 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. The multiple product options is a hard nut to crack and we did not find a proper solution yet. But we will continue working on this topic.

Kind regards
Robert

29 juillet 2020

Really appreciated how easy it was to use the app as well as the many different variations and products available. The quick turnaround & production time is what initiated my switch from Printful. However, I really wish the print area on the products was much bigger.

DbS Apparel Store
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand a répondu 31 juillet 2020

Hi DbS Apparel Store,

Thanks for the feedback. Our 3 day production time right now is certainly a lot faster than any of our competitors. We are glad to hear you made the switch. We will certainly take your feedback onboard regarding the print area size.

23 avril 2021

The last sample I received the quality of the shirt didn't seem as nice as the other samples I received it felt very thin and the cost per shirt was more expensive than the unisex items i purchased. Just wasn't happy with the finished product

Gotta Word
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand a répondu 29 avril 2021

Hi Gotta Word,

Thank you for reviewing our App. Please make sure to contact our customer service about the product you are not satisfied with. They will be able to find a solution for you.
We take that kind of feedback seriously.

Thank you again.

15 novembre 2022

My review is not so much for the app as it is for SPOD customer service. The app works just fine. I have been using SPOD for approximately 1 1/2 years now. Anytime that I have reached out to SPOD with questions and/or concerns they were attentive and helpful. My most recent experience was initially very disappointing but was eventually made right by a representative that went out if his way to rectify my issues. I was very fortunate to be referred to him and SPOD is also very fortunate to have him aboard. Closing remarks: App does what it needs to do. Customer service needs to do what they say they're going to do ~ Terille excluded! Thank you for everything Terille!

Roadbum Gear
États-Unis
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand a répondu 15 novembre 2022

Thank You for your review! I definitely appreciated working with you and happy that we were able to resolve all of your issues. Even more happy to hear that the app is working as it should.

I want to apologize for your initial experience because we always strive to give the best Customer Service possible. I want to say Thank You for being patient and allowing us to turn that experience around for you. We appreciate that you chose SPOD to be your POD home and we definitely appreciate your business. If there is anything else that you need, please don't hesitate to reach out!