SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Rock N Rage

Great app, really easy to use and design with. I love the all the options it gives, including the customer customize option.

Annick of the Wild Grass

I am the owner of an online women's fashion store. www.annickofthewildgrass.com. As an artist I want as much creative control as possible. This is the only print on demand service that allows you to mix a special flex ink such as glitter along side your own art work. For example if you have a drawing you would like to put on a T-Shirt but also would like to add Glitter lettering above or around the drawing you can do that. Most other Print on Demand services will only allow you one or the other. I highly recommend this company for that reason. My only criticism is if you have a very colorful design that you want printed on a dark background but wish for your image to remain bright despite the dark background, well Im not sure if they can do this. Perhaps if you specify then they may do a white print first to back your colored print. Overall an excellent service and very high quality results.

ShoptheGents

I absolutely love this app. The quality of every product is amazing. So excited to be using this app to develop projects and products. Fast/easy/seamless integration.

Custom Tees Shop

I have worked in the POD sector for over twenty years and have watched its evolution closely from early prepress methods to the fantastic POD, or print on garment - just to take it a step further - systems we have today. In my opinion SPOD leads its class and has been the first to offer personalisation in an app, their enthusiasm and technical backup are superb. Highly recommended by us. Thank you SPOD

TANI MANI

I tried to install different apps with my Shopify store. This one was easy and quick. With the quality products and the good prices. Simple to design and use

oggifts

Creating shirts for sale in like 2 minutes. Cant wait to see the quality. Prices are awesome and 0 upsell. Great work! Could offer stock images tho.

Hi oggifts,

Thanks for the positive feedback, it is always great to hear what people think of our app. We are constantly improving our model images, so please keep checking when creating products for new model images.

the-Indigo-G-experience

I have absolutely no complaints. This is by far my favorite app and I have tried them all. Maybe it would be cool to be able to design in bulk, but it is the only thing I could think of.

Hi the-Indigo-G-experience,

Thanks very much for leaving feedback. We are actually looking into designing in bulk, so hopefully this is something you will see in the future.

541 Designs

This app is very user friendly, and runs great without any lag time. I love how simple it is to create a product.

Hi 541 Designs,

This is our central aim for the app, to be the most user friendly app on the market, and to create products in the easiest way possible. It is always nice to receive the feedback as confirmation we made this happen. Thanks very much!

1Faith1Love

This is the first print-on-demand app with an customization tool that actually worked!!! Hopefully, the final product result is a good as it looks when created because if so, then business is about to BOOM!
UPDATE! The sample item arrived and it's exactly how it was created. The turn around time is excellent and all I can say is WOW!

Hi 1Faith1Love,

We are glad to hear you sample arrived exactly as expected. We are looking forward to supporting your business in the future.

Indigo Chaos

Very pleased with everything about this app. Have currently processed over 40 items, all of which have been fulfilled within 2 days and delivered in a timely manner. Shipping costs are excellent allowing me to offer very reasonable upgrades to customers.

Some of the functions feel a little clunky, however, that has more to do with the Shopify system than SPOD.

On the subject of the product Creator, I see a number of complaints about it only doing one product at a time. In my opinion this is far better as it allows proper positioning for each product.

It takes very little extra time - people just need to get used to working with it.

Hi Indigo Chaos,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. We do fulfill your orders in under 48 hours, and try our best to get them out in under 24 hours. We are glad to hear you like the product creator, a huge amount of effort goes into this by our design team to make this the most user friendly process on the market!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15