SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

AnnaRaine

I used this app to help me mock up shirts and i like how it is very simple to create the design and sync to my store. i can do everything on one screen, the guide to the next steps are fantastic! I really like how it generates the description for you so there's not a lot of searching. Its simple and convenient.

Hello AnnaRaine,

Thank you for your great review and for using our services for your business, we're really glad to hear that you find them so easy to use.

Henny Kings

Great Products! Fast Shipping! Well Recommended i found one of the best apps on shopify thank you again.

Hello Henny Kings,

What a great feedback for us, thank you! We're very happy to be part of your business.

cooolfacemasks-

5 Stars I have been looking for a print on demand company for my shopify store that is fast and i have found a reliable one thanks to my favorite youtuber.

Hello cooolfacemasks-,

Thank you for your kind feedback on our app, it's great that you are happy with us and that we get to support you and your business.

Nicole Allen Brand, Inc

I love the ease of using this app. I love their many options as well. The only thing I don't like is that there aren't many options for colors for the front of hoodies and sleeves. Not everyone wants neon or glitter on their apparel.

Hello Nicole Allen Brand, Inc,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're happy to hear that you find it easy to use.
The font color issue sounds as if the product was set up with special flex which only offers these kinds of extravagant colors and effects.
However, if you upload a design as a vector file or use our text tool or free vector designs, it should also be possible to choose the DTG (Digital Direct) printing in the product creation and offer or choose from a wide range of printing colors. It would be great if you could get in touch with us at support@spod.com so we can have a closer look. Thank you!

The Grilled Cheese Dude

Very Quick and Easy to operate. Got signed up and had a product listed all in under 10 minutes. Quick fulfillment too.

Hello The Grilled Cheese Dude,

Thank you for your great feedback, it's so good to hear that you find our app quick and easy to use. We're looking forward to supporting you and your business in the future.

Infin8ty Brand

So the App is really easy to use but I have a question about the print quality on the Tie Die. I just received a sample product and the print already looks faded. Is this going to be an all the time thing? or is it because it was a sample product?

Hello Infin8ty Brand,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Since we print on demand, we use DTG instead of screenprinting, so the results can seem a little faded compared to the picture on the computer or a screenprint. Let me send you our FAQ article on the matter: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019511033-Differences-in-Colors-Monitor-vs-T-Shirt#article.
However, we still want to make sure that your customers will be happy with their products, so pleae feel free to send us a picture of the print as well as the order number to support@spod.com, so we can have a look and find a solution if there is a problem. Thank you!

So Real Social

Does so many things all in one, you can design straight onto the tshirt including Type which a lot of other POD dont offer, the color selection is great and its so modern.

Hello So Real Social,

Thank you for your great feedback, it's good to hear that you find our services easy to use, especially as an experienced POD user.

Dumeny Apparel

I used this App to help me run my small business. I love the app, I appreciate the turn around time

Hello Dumeny Apparel,

Thank you for your review, we're happy to be supporting you and your business.

NMELI

Amazing App! I switched to this and my products are getting delivered in 7 days MAX! Awesome. I encourage all to use this instead of those old cargo shipping in 16 weeks!

Hello NMELI,

Thank you for the great feedback, it's so good to hear that you are happy with the app and our services and we look forward to supporting your business in the future!

SBTEEZ and Tanks

I love SPOD their prices are great and the custom tool is so easy to use.
I recommend to anyone that has a T-Shirt store

Hello SBTEEZ and Tanks,

Thank you for your review and the kind feedback, we're happy to be part of your business!