SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Liberal Humans

The shipping times are incredible! The quality is quite good as well. Hopefully, they'll at more products soon like more than one tank top option for men, but so far I love it! FYI, you'll need to crop the empty space around your designs because the app does not allow you to go "outside the lines". It's not too big a hassle and the app is well designed overall.

Passionate bunch

it is really simple to use, and i like the look and feel of the app, and it has nice looking mock ups, the only thing i wish for is bulk uploading and editing, it would be great if it was available.

Joshua Tree Apparel Co.

Nice user interface and fast shipping compared to other PODs. I like the clothing selection too. Highly recommend.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. You words are highly appreciated!

Nurse It Like You Mean It

I ordered samples on May 28th that have not arrived yet. I tried a second order that came but took about 7 weeks. I emailed customer service several times and received only generic responses and they will not process a refund. Currently trying to figure out where my shirts are - will not use for customers as it will likely create problems moving forward. For the shirt I did get it was the expected quality

Hey there,

Thank you for providing your feedback and apologies for the troubles you had. The order was placed on May 29th and we handed the order over to FedEx on June 5th. From there on the process is not in our hands anymore.
Shipping to Canada from the US was always troublesome due to the customs process. This problem got worse during the last month.
The only options we have are not shipping to Canada, prepaying customs on behalf of you (and increasing shipping prices to Canada to ~20% of the order value) or to accept that few orders are caught in the customs process for ages.

Could you please drop us a quick mail to shopify@spod.com to check if you want us to resend or refund the order.

Living Stone Gifts

Great app, really easy to use, great products, great shipping times, great prices. Looking forward to making lots of
fantastic designs for my customers

August 20, 2020

And we are looking forward to send lots of fantastic products to your customers!
Thank you for the review and the kind words.

Cheers

Apapáchame

I am honestly extremely disappointed.
1. Two of the designs were printed on the WRONG side. On two of my sample order products, the designs were printed on the BACK instead of the front.
2. There is no consistency in terms of quality. Designs printed on WHITE use ink while those on PINK and GRAY are more print-like. Is there any guidelines as to what to expect for each one?
3. The quality of the products is extremely disappointing. The red ink has yellow-like stains around it. And the white products are see-through.

Hey Apapáchame,

Thank you for your feedback.
I was not able to find a mail in our system that covers this topic. Could you please send us some pictures of the products and I'll make sure to address this with our production team and also will refund you the orders.

NoKontrol Clothing

Spod Is SUPER fast completing fullfillment, I am loving the tee shirt dress. They have areas of improvement like a design feature that tells you if you design is good quality for printing but i honestly think they deliver a solid product time after time.

Laura's Locura

WOWZA super easy to use. I am in LOVE and look forward to working with them for a long time! I was able to log in, design and push to the store super fast!

USOPREMACY

I like it...so far, everything I'm looking for...I like it a lot!!!! Easy designing, easy choosing of products, and then easy posting to your store...very cool app!!!!!

Game Pulp

Very easy to upload designs and fill store with products!! Shipping time is also great. Would highly reccomend to any dropshipper.