SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

MEGA Store USA

We tried out many apps to create t-shirt designs for our store. This is the best and easiest to use by far! Highly recommend it

Hello MEGA Store USA,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're happy that you like our services and feel comfortable recommending the app to others as well.

WearAPeece

At first I was intimidated by this process, but I have found the app to be very user-friendly. I love that it connects directly to my store and that I can make quick edits simply and whenever I want. I have more to learn, but so far, I think the app is great.

Hello WearAPeece,

Thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear that you like the app's usability. We're still learning too, so any questions or suggestions can always be sent our way at support@spod.com.

Product Visuals Inc.

I use this app to create products to offer on my online store. Its a great app and make things so much easier to operate.

Hello Product Visuals Inc.,

Thank you for reviewing our app, we're happy to hear that you find it easy to use and look forward to supporting you and your business.

Flowatious Life Streetwear

I am happy with the app. I love the variety of products that it allows me to customize and also the many graphics that it already has available to be used.

Hello Flowatious Life Streetwear,

Thanks for taking the time to review our app, we're happy that you like it's usability and look forward to supporting your growing business.

Simplee Direct

This could not be any better for me, all other customizers charge stupid amounts of £. This is so easy to use, wish i had found this app earlier. Great deserves more than 5 stars!

Hello Simplee Direct,

wow, what a fantastic review, thank you for this! It's great to hear that especially the customizer works so well for you, we're actually pretty proud of it ourselves and excited whenever an experienced merchant agrees with us.

Dama Di Ferro

Amazing app, recommend, one of the bests. It's really easy to create products and put it on the store

Hello Dama Di Ferro,

Thank you for leaving this great review, we're very happy to hear that you find our app easy-to-use and that you chose us for your growing business venture.

YNGAGN

it was really easy to use. the option as far as choosing a bigger print dimension really helps. a couple other sites didn't let me go that big on size so this was a really big help!!! super glad I tried it. would highly recommend to any else interested in creating Merch

Hello YNGAGN,

Thank you for reviewing our app, it's so good to hear that it works so well for your business. We look forward to supporting you in the future!

Elnixia

This app is giving me just what I need! I needed face masks that were small and could still cover your face, but could encompass the designs I wanted to create. I have yet to see something I don't like about using this app and I am hoping for the best.

Hello Elnixia,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're happy to hear that it works so well for you and your business so far! If you encounter anything that's not to your liking or have any questions, please let us know at support@spod.com. Thank you!

The Trendy Ranch

this app is the best ever, designs, practical, smooth, easy to use, competive prices everything u need for ur store.

Hello Trendy Ranch,

What a great feedback, thank you so much, we're very happy that you like our app's usability and look forward to supporting your business.

salea dean 2

So far so good! I really like that I can add my designs and successfully and they look really good! It was easy to sync the app with my store!

Hello salea dean 2,

Thank you so much for leaving your feedback. We're happy that you find our app easy to use and look forward to being part of your business.