SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Apapáchame

I am honestly extremely disappointed.
1. Two of the designs were printed on the WRONG side. On two of my sample order products, the designs were printed on the BACK instead of the front.
2. There is no consistency in terms of quality. Designs printed on WHITE use ink while those on PINK and GRAY are more print-like. Is there any guidelines as to what to expect for each one?
3. The quality of the products is extremely disappointing. The red ink has yellow-like stains around it. And the white products are see-through.

August 20, 2020

Hey Apapáchame,

Thank you for your feedback.
I was not able to find a mail in our system that covers this topic. Could you please send us some pictures of the products and I'll make sure to address this with our production team and also will refund you the orders.

Kind regards
Robert

NoKontrol Clothing

Spod Is SUPER fast completing fullfillment, I am loving the tee shirt dress. They have areas of improvement like a design feature that tells you if you design is good quality for printing but i honestly think they deliver a solid product time after time.

Laura's Locura

WOWZA super easy to use. I am in LOVE and look forward to working with them for a long time! I was able to log in, design and push to the store super fast!

USOPREMACY

I like it...so far, everything I'm looking for...I like it a lot!!!! Easy designing, easy choosing of products, and then easy posting to your store...very cool app!!!!!

Game Pulp

Very easy to upload designs and fill store with products!! Shipping time is also great. Would highly reccomend to any dropshipper.

Hyve Multimedia

Used to print my own shirts and design this is saving me so much money. Wish I could use different apparel but, this is changing how i do business for sure!

Merch by Billyforce

Loading is super fast and easy to use. It's a mini SpreadShirts inside Shopify. I'd like to see the full POD account integration in the future.

SoulCake210

it is great use this app it is realty good to use not hard really simple to use it is amazing i hope y'all use this

Bag of Wonders

Never been happier. I have used other PODs in the past but SPOD is truly the best app that I have used so far. Easy to use app for designing. Easy integration. Fulfillment and shipping is the best.

WherethehoodatLA

So far we have been using this app for our hoodies and we have had nothing but good experiences. Samples took a little long to get to us but when customers place orders they receive them in just a few days. Thank you!