SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Tees by Susan

I've used a number of Shopify POD apps, and this is the BEST app for print on demand product creation. It works seamlessly; it's easy to upload new images; and, I totally love the finish screen which allows you to directly open up the Shopify product to do final tweaks. Small touches like when you have the product on the first screen and add an image, you can click to the right, and it will bring out all the available colors for you to test. Completely recommend SPOD!

Thank you, Susan!

Democratic

I've used a lot of different POD apps in the past and I have to say that SPOD is by far the #1.

They have very fair pricing and fast shipping times.

September 2, 2019

Thank you for the great feedback. We are happy to support your business!

mycustomstore101

I got the app like any other individual, I believe there is a huge potential in this print on demand, specially with the Customizer, working so good and smooth and no needing for external software. But It does not work perfectly. The product prices are not easy to manage and if I change the price later on than what the initial price was set at, it will just give you the price for SPOD, so my clients are seeing what I actually paid for the items (Because I do not work on a % basis or a fixed $ amount profit, I am flexible with my prices they not all have to be the same % or $ for every products, and SPOD does not fix that at all. At least not yet). ALso my second issue is that the customizer itself shows all the products SPOD allows us to sell instead of ONLY the ones that I have currently in my store. I am not asking for miracles, but that is something important. I don't want customer finding out I also sell dog bandanas WHEN I DON'T.

SPOD quality - 5 stars, Product availability is still limited - 1 star, Customizer works flawlessly and smooth but deffective - 1 star, Price not easily manageable - 1 star. Overall great app/feature but not well put together.

Hey there,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate the points you mention and agree, that we are not perfect yet. We are working continuously to get better and try to release improvements as fast as possible.
Unfortunately it is also not always as easy as it sounds. We need to make sure that we do not break user journeys.
For example, the definition of the margin needs to work also for everyone that uses the Customizer as a stand alone product creation option. Therefore we also can't take over the prices from a particular product as the price needs to change if your customers change products or add prints on different print areas.
The use cases you described are on our roadmap but not live yet.
The rating is, in my opinion not very fair, taking into account the difficult journeys we try to provide to you and your customer. Also, if you give us 5 stars for the quality but deduct 3 stars, then we should get at least a 2 star rating, not 1.

Northern Treasure

I used SPOD to add a variety of awesome products with customization. I love the selection, the designs and so far everything about SPOD :)
5+-stars! -Neil

TrendyVida

I like the easy setup but haven't sold anything yet. Will update with any new input I may have. I suggest to try it out.

Strong Arm Things

Still learning but it is very good so far. I like the shipping time and how fast I received my sample.
I enjoy this app making tee shirts

Calibur - X

Excellent store-front customizer! A easy-to-use interface for clients to manipulate their designs and control all aspects of pricing. I only wish the pricing element was a little more cut-and-dry, but once you play around with it a little, it'll come to you - it's not difficult, just takes some time to understand, especially if you're listing different types of items and want to provide a different pricing structure for each item. I wish there was a better way to review previously-listed items and edit their design, but I saw passed it for the reason that EVERYTHING ELSE IS EXCELLENT. 10 orders so far, and my customers have notified me that their orders were shipped within 3-5 business days. Great turn-around, EXCEPTIONAL pricing!!!

HandBand Pro®

The process to create a custom design is fun and simple. Pricing is great, and the turnaround time is excellent!

JewelClues

Great app. everyone who want to offer customers the ability to design their own products, this is a must have app. Good for gifts section.

Always Be Fabulous

After a rough interaction, and some long shipping issues, the product arrived, the customer is happy and SPOD has been amazing in understanding the issue that did arise. Very pleased with the work they provide, and thanking them for the patience and understanding they not only gave to me, but to my customer. Highly recommend

August 12, 2019

Hey there,

You are absolutely right. This is a unbearable situation with the shipping to Canada/customs handling and we are actively working on it.

As it means that we need to indentify a better provider, negotiate prices and integrate the new provider it will unfortunately take a while to get this issue fixed.

Right now we have only two options:
* support Canada as a shipping country even if it takes way too long in customs
* deactivate Canada as a shipping country

We do NOT want to deactivate Canada as a shipping country.

To reduce your troubles at least a bit, we will refund you the cost.

Kind regards,