SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Public Domain Merchandise

Print and shipping times are stellar - super fast and easy to track. SOMETIMES the shirt printing could be crisper, especially around the edges of lighter colors on darker shirts. Really, REALLY easy to get up and going, very intuitive app, dead easy to just make a zillion products. Prices are lovely, as well.

Mystic Knotwork

Time spent using app About 1 month

Just getting started, slowly, but the product design is really simple and samples arrive quickly. Good quality and looking forward to add their print on demand service to our shop

GoofBALL

I'm just starting using the system, but it seems to work very well. I would like the customizer to have the function of just editing my designs. When you allow the customers to design their shirts, it gives them way too many options. It would be nice for them to just add text to my existing design.

BanKola™ Brand

The outcome is More than I expected. Except they do not offer embroidery designs. I plan to keep using your app. Thank you

DNA

I enjoy the hundreds of designs option and the option to also add my design. The print on demand option will help me stay on track with my orders and continue to grow my brand apparel.

Swing_g

Location Spain

Use esta aplicación para ayudarme a hacer mi propia marca de ropa. La utilidad es muy buena, ya que te deja descargar imagenes.

Butterfly Barn Co

Fantastic app. Much easier to use than competitors like Printful and Printify and much better pricing as well.

KickYoMass

That was the easiest experience adding product into my store!!! Simply download the app and select the shirt, color, and image or even upload your image to create. So simple!!!

Cotton Sandy

When ordering the samples, it is sooo hard to get an update on where they are. I've been waiting 2 weeks now and still I can't get any update to the whereabouts. It's of course holding me up because I can't really begin until I've seen the products. Terrible

March 10, 2021

Hi Cotton Sandy,

I'm sorry you are having problems tracking your order. I can see that it is being processed at the customs and should be sent to you soon. If you still haven't received it by next week, please contact or customer service again, so we can refund it to you.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

Kodiak-FX Apparel Co.