SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Grace and Mercy Gear

Love Spreadshirt, really fast. I'm having a problem with setting up my shipping due to having multiple fulfillment services on my store.

Hi Grace and Mercy Gear,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. Having multiple fulfillment services on one store can be a little tricky to manage sometimes, but if you reach out to a Shopify guru they can usually get the issue solved with multiple fulfillers.

Psalm 91 Family Store

I just installed it so far so good and give your customers that ability to put their own design that is great so far

Hi Psalm 91 Family Store,

It is great to hear you like the app. We hope to help your business grow for many years to come.

bible Quote

so easy to use, love it.
There are some products that I will love if they offered but no mater.
it rocks.
I'm living it.

Hi bible Quote,

Thanks for the feedback, we would love to hear what products you would like to see. Just let us know which products you would like to see!

Wyoming Ave

This is the best app that I have downloaded so far. It is very easy to use. Hopefully they add a private label option soon.

Hi Wyoming Ave,

Thanks for the feedback, we definitely hope to add a private label option soon. We will be sure to announce it when we know more details.

Mrs. Woodard's Castle

I used this app to not only add to my store, but help come up with new ideas, and also help my family create there own personal memories for the loss of a loved one in our family. All profit will go to the baby who was left behind without her daddy. Thank you for the awesome options to help with this cause. I'm super excited to help make a difference for his daughter who is just a little over a year old.

Hello Mrs. Woodard's Castle,

We are happy and extremely proud to be able to help your family create personal memories. If there is anyway we can help further please just let us know.

Sarcastic And Funny HANDMADE

Best POD app ever! I mean, We're in the middle of a pandemic and they're fulfilling my orders like We are in "normal" days, the prices are great! I just have 2 suggestions: 1. 15 Oz white and black mugs and 2. 11 Oz and 15 Oz Color Changing Mugs. Thank You!

Hi Sarcastic And Funny HANDMADE

Thanks very much for the feedback. Our production facilities are working extremely hard to get your orders out on time, so it is great for them to see some appreciation for their hard work.
As for the mugs, I have passed this request on to our purchasing department to see if this is possible!

Cee's Tee Shirt

I have received expedient, accurate support and it means everything to me.I consider SPOD the "silver lining" I might not have found you had things gone better with the providers I've already tried. I feel fortunate.

Hi Cee's Tee Shirt,

Thanks very much for the kind words, we put a huge effort in to providing the best support possible. We are more than happy to support your business for the long term.

Café Latte Shop

Good products variety.
But mockups are pretty standard for dropshipping and in-store display,
The modification of images and adjustment is also limited. Otherwise the use is correct.

Hi Café Latte Shop,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, it is great to see you are happy with our products. As for the mock ups, whilst we are continuously trying to improve our variety of mock ups, if you are not completely happy their are external services such as PlaceIt that offer more specialized images.

Bohemian-Spirit-Store

me gusto muchoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo me entanta los modelos...............................................................................................
comiezo a usarla

Hi Bohemian-Spirit-Store,

Thanks very much for leaving the feedback!

D n' K Whip Appeal

This app is very efficient and so easy to use! I really like how I am able to see how it looks on a product and customize the way I like.

Hi D n' K Whip Appeal,

It is great to see our aims of the app are being met. We are looking forward to supporting your business grow!