SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

IntroVert Branding Co.

great on demand store simple and easy to use, very helpful. Above average designs which is a plus always

SeriouslyNeed.com

I used this app to create my first product for my store...super easy...actually fun to do! Thanks for user friendly interface!

Iconic Industries

Fantastic app. Extremely user friendly! So many great designs to use also. Would recommend to anyone just starting out or anyone whos been doing it for a while.

Hello Iconic Industries,

Thank you for leaving this awesome review, we're so happy to hear that you find our app user friendly and to be part of you business.

Hammervoll Photography

Does excactly what I wanted it to, in every single way possible.
Easy and responsive tools for every aspect of the shop.

A Dot Adults LLC

my design was perfectly placed. I also really liked how it looked on various colors. I also like the size selection and shirt styles. I'll definitely recommend to others. I am also using SPOD for all of my businesses!

Hello A Dot Adults LLC,

Thank you for reviewing our app, how great to read that you're so happy with our services! We look forward to being part of your businesses for a long time to come.

Geek Recruiters Shop

The editor works well. The editor works well. The editor works well. The editor works well. The editor works well.

Seeker Swag

SPOD is an easy to use App with a lot of options. I highly recommend those just starting off with Shopify to give it a try.

Hello Seeker Swag,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review, we're glad to hear that you're happy with the app and our services and look forward to supporting you.

light materials

great with designing. only problem is the payment authorization time. my last order I sent the payment through audit took a few days to authorize so production can start.

Pointe Defiance Novelties

I am trying out different apps/companies to make specialty t-shirts. I tried SPOD 3 weeks after placing an order with my primary supplier, and the same day I finally got the email from the other company that my order was shipped, my SPOD order arrived! I love the size and variety selections available. My only criticisms are that there aren't any real neon shirts available and I do wish the colors on the prints popped a little more. Otherwise, no complaints and I love it! And, there is the Customizer! New primary supplier!!!

Flexxie Clothing

I enjoy every inch of this app. There is not one thing I don't like. This is perfect for business. Awesome!!!!