SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Nicole Allen Brand, Inc

I love the ease of using this app. I love their many options as well. The only thing I don't like is that there aren't many options for colors for the front of hoodies and sleeves. Not everyone wants neon or glitter on their apparel.

Hello Nicole Allen Brand, Inc,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app, we're happy to hear that you find it easy to use.
The font color issue sounds as if the product was set up with special flex which only offers these kinds of extravagant colors and effects.
However, if you upload a design as a vector file or use our text tool or free vector designs, it should also be possible to choose the DTG (Digital Direct) printing in the product creation and offer or choose from a wide range of printing colors. It would be great if you could get in touch with us at support@spod.com so we can have a closer look. Thank you!

The Grilled Cheese Dude

Very Quick and Easy to operate. Got signed up and had a product listed all in under 10 minutes. Quick fulfillment too.

Hello The Grilled Cheese Dude,

Thank you for your great feedback, it's so good to hear that you find our app quick and easy to use. We're looking forward to supporting you and your business in the future.

Infin8ty Brand

So the App is really easy to use but I have a question about the print quality on the Tie Die. I just received a sample product and the print already looks faded. Is this going to be an all the time thing? or is it because it was a sample product?

Hello Infin8ty Brand,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. Since we print on demand, we use DTG instead of screenprinting, so the results can seem a little faded compared to the picture on the computer or a screenprint. Let me send you our FAQ article on the matter: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019511033-Differences-in-Colors-Monitor-vs-T-Shirt#article.
However, we still want to make sure that your customers will be happy with their products, so pleae feel free to send us a picture of the print as well as the order number to support@spod.com, so we can have a look and find a solution if there is a problem. Thank you!

So Real Social

Does so many things all in one, you can design straight onto the tshirt including Type which a lot of other POD dont offer, the color selection is great and its so modern.

Hello So Real Social,

Thank you for your great feedback, it's good to hear that you find our services easy to use, especially as an experienced POD user.

Dumeny Apparel

I used this App to help me run my small business. I love the app, I appreciate the turn around time

Hello Dumeny Apparel,

Thank you for your review, we're happy to be supporting you and your business.

NMELI

Amazing App! I switched to this and my products are getting delivered in 7 days MAX! Awesome. I encourage all to use this instead of those old cargo shipping in 16 weeks!

Hello NMELI,

Thank you for the great feedback, it's so good to hear that you are happy with the app and our services and we look forward to supporting your business in the future!

SBTEEZ and Tanks

I love SPOD their prices are great and the custom tool is so easy to use.
I recommend to anyone that has a T-Shirt store

Hello SBTEEZ and Tanks,

Thank you for your review and the kind feedback, we're happy to be part of your business!

Planet4Life

I have tried plenty of POD companies and SPOD is the best so far, it's like printful but with way better margins so that you can actually make a profit and stay competitive.

Hello Planet4Life,

Thank you for your review, we're happy to hear that our app works so well for you, especially since you have experience in the POD business. We look forward to supporting you in the future!

Stir Crazy Designer

I used this app to create my own designs on SPOD's t-shirts and it was so easy and stress free! Would definitely recommend their store!

Hello Stir Crazy Designer,

Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear that you find our app easy to use and look forward to supporting you and your business in the future.

One T1me Una Vez Clothing

Definitely appreciate the catalog and custom designs you offer. Wish there were more products to choose from, but still pretty great shipping and design studio!

Hello One T1me Una Vez Clothing,

Thank you for the great feedback, we're happy that our app and design options are working so well for you. If there are any specific products you would like to have in the future, you can send us suggestions at support@spod.com and we can check the options with our assortment team. Thank you!