SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

jam catalogue

I so far have only used SPOD to create a flexfit hat design, fortunately I ordered a couple to check the print quality. After several weeks, the order finally arrived and I was majorly disappointed. My design was transferred via a low quality heat transfer film, very low resolution, weak colors, and the transfer film is visible against the black material of the cap. Super low quality printing and a waste of materials and time. If this one product reflects the quality of work that SPOD produces, then I would not recommend them. I certainly would not trust them to create products for my customers. Minus 5 stars.

December 28, 2020

Hello jam catalogue,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that you were so disappointed in our services for your cap business. We do hope that you reached out to customer service over this, since it's vital to have these cases reported so that we can push for improvement in the printing processes of these products. If you ever decide to give it another go, the flock print might be the better choice for caps as with this printing technique, the designs are cut from a foil and pressed on and, thanks to its velvety quality, it has a bit of a feel of embroidery.
As you say, one product does not reflect our general quality standards. Thank you for reporting this.

Stream Gear

Great pricing, good variety of products and the easiest most intuitive design process I have ever used for a POD app. Doesn't over complicate, made the complicated process of placing apparel in my store... easy.

ARREST THESE COPS

I love this! Thanks for helping me develop my new brand. I find this easy and convenient and I am ready to make sales!

HomeSweetHomee

Very fast fulfillment, reliable. Great quality products. Easy to use app. ..........................

Canvas Portal

They show you a mockup that looks like it has a decent print size for a christmas sweater. Actual print size is WAY smaller. Final product looks like shit. This is blatant false advertising. Cost me allot of bad reviews. You should be able to trust that what they show you is what you get! Actual print size is literally 50% of what they showed. Can't trust them

December 22, 2020

Hello Canvas Portal,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that you were not happy with us. However, we were also slightly confused as it seems your shop is doing rather well and you are still sending us many orders. If you had any grievances with print results, we hope that you contacted our customer service at service@spod.com so that they could help you out and were able to raise the issue with production - only this way can we improve quality control.
On the matter of 'what you see is what you get', maybe this FAQ article is also helpful: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019511033-Differences-in-Colors-Monitor-vs-T-Shirt#article.

Chery Rose

great app. easy to use. straight forward and very understandable. within my first use i was able to produce my first design.

Wear Your Pride Sales

I really love SPOD's user interface, it is super easy to use and very compatible with my store! The quality of items they carry is very high, and the printing looks great. The only feature that I wish it had was to bulk import products, and to have multiple products under one listing. I.e., if I wanted one design to be available on 5 different types of shirts, it would be nice if I could have just one product listing with a drop down menu for shirt type as well as size and colour, instead of having to make 5 different products. :) Otherwise, I'm very happy!!

ReRouteApp

i can attest that this app is awesome. as someone who is not always available for a computer, i just wish it was accessible on mobile

December 22, 2020

Hello ReRouteApp,

Thank you so much for your kind review and the feedback concerning the usability - we have forwarded this suggestion and will make sure to look into finding a solution next year as we know this is frequently requested. Thank you!

One Stop Services Llc

This app literally helped me design my first product. I designed my first T-Shirt with help from SPOD in under 30 minutes.

The Good Pup Society

We love spod. Its been a great print provider for our biz. Great customer service, printing is top notch too.