SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand | Reviews

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

SolomonsCloset

We use this app to sell some products, and it works nicely. Easy to use and very user-friendly, great customer service.

Hello SolomonsCloset,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app and services, we're so glad to hear that you are happy with us and with the great work our customer service is doing. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Trail Dogs Coffee Co.

They charged me for samples and then never sent them. They actually never even went into production. Waste of money. Update: They got back to me to inform me one of the products was out of stock. I wish I didn't have to reach out in order to find that out, but I ended up getting the products and they looked pretty nice.

December 2, 2020

Hello Trail Dogs Coffee Co.,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're very sorry that the order could not be produced promptly due to a stockout of the product.

Please note, though, that we do not charge the money from your credit card but simply authorize the amount to be withdrawn once the order ships.
We could see that you now also got into contact with customer service - we advise that this always be the first step to find out what is going on, since we feel that our services can be judged wholly only after we've been given the opportunity to react. Thank you!
The order is currently in production, we hope that you will be happy with it once it arrives.

KE Shop

Disappointed in the quality of the designed print. The shirt itself was great, comfy and fit perfectly but the image itself was faded and looked like the print wasn't good quality. I really wanted to like this company because the packaging was perfect, but the design fell short.

Hello KE Shop,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the print results. Have you been in contact with the customer support at service@spod.com? They can help you in trying to figure out how this came to be - if the printer made a mistake, if the design needs adjusting and so on. Futhermore, it's important to have any and all quality issues reported so we can raise the issue with the production team.
Thank you!

world of stile

Its very inspirational and easy to use and the best part is its cheaper than lets say print on demand when I mean cheaper I mean they take a less percentage than other print on demand services.

Hello world of stile,

Thank you for your great review of our app, it's so good to hear that you find it easy to use and that our pricing model works for you as well. Looking forward to being part of your business for a long time to come!

MILVEC

So far I like this app, it has a lot of product choices and a good customizer. I like how it has an app I can add to my site to allow customers to make their own product from scratch.

Hello MILVEC,

Thank you for your kind feedback! We're happy that you are liking the app funcionatlities so far and that the Customizer is working well for your customers. We look forward to supporting your business further!

GSmithDesigns

This is probably one of the worst POD experiences I've ever had. I've ordered three times from SPOD, and each order was not sellable. The first order was mixed up with someone else's order and the second two had bad images. The mockups I approved were perfect, but the mugs I received had images that were misaligned. I thought SPOD was our on-time answer to shipping enamel mugs, but I will never order from SPOD again. Update: I DID reach out all THREE times to SPOD support. We were refunded each time, but our customers were left without a product.

November 30, 2020

Hello GSmithDesigns,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving your honest review, we're very sad to hear that you were so disappointed in our services and with the print quality.
Checking in your account and with the email address there listed, we could not see that you reached out to customer service about the orders - doing this, however, is crucial since otherwise, we cannot push for improvements or issue refunds. Please make sure to reach out to them to get this sorted. Thank you.

Cristy Kreme Designs

I love that they have a large variety of images that you can use! Color options are okay, but I wish they had more to choose from.

Hello Cristy Kreme Designs,

Thank you for taking the time and leaving your feedback with us. We're very happy that the app is working well for you so far and always appreciate any suggestions concerning assortment and funcionality. Feel free to send any such feedback our way via service@spod.com. Thank you!

livepretti1

Great! The app has been great so far no issues to mention at this time. I enjoy using the app. Just unclear as to why its minimum of 100 Charterers.

Hello livepretti1,

Thank you so much for your great feedback! We're not sure what you mean exactly by the 100 characters limitation, feel free to reach out to our customer service about this: service@spod.com. Thank you!

Sunset Vending Group

Very impressive. Very easy to use (I have tried them all) and the end result or product came out looking sweet.

Hello Sunset Vending Group,

Thank you very much for taking the time and leaving this great feedback! We're so glad to hear that you are happy with our services so far and look forward to being part of your growing business.

iPronoia

The app is much improved. The app is much more user friendly. I look forward to you getting new products.

Hello iPronoia,

Thank you so much for your kind feedback! If you have any suggestion for new product types, feel free to let us know at service@spod.com. Thank you!