SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

DestinyTeeDesign

Just uploaded my first shirt. The process was very easy and lowed well. Going to upload more of my products for maximum use. A+ so far.

September 25, 2020

Hi DestinyTeeDesign,
Thank you for the feedback, we're happy that everything is working well for you so far!

Boca Gaspar

I've tried several POD companies and SPOD is hands-down the best of the group. Print quality is great, prices are fair and the production time is fast. There isn't much more you could ask for.

Fun Pet Designs

Nice variety of products. Customize feature made me utilize spod for almost all of my products. Only improvement I would suggest is the ability to export/integrate with Etsy.

HalloweenGaiters.com

This is an amazing way to add quality merchandise to my store. I like that they offer organic products, but I hate that they make me continuously write this review until I hit 100 char actors. That's weak.

Cy Ahora

It was simple to use just waiting to see a sample hope it arrives soon cannot wait to see the finished product as well.

www.10shirts.dk

So far so good. My shop 10shirts.dk (10 is pronounced "tee" in Danish, hence the name), but the possibilities with SPOD are incredible. Just love that they have launched an EU version. I just wish that facemasks would be a part of the catalogue soon!

ShoppingErlebnis

i really like these app.... with a lot of inspiration...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
es gibt viele vorlagen, die man verwenden kann und das kostenlos!!! danke dafür!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rising Animals

Love it!! Amazing pricing!!!!!! Would recommend to anyone wanting to step up their print on demand game. Definitely a l1ife changer

Smile Bud Designs

I used this app to create products, love it!
I will keep using it to do more of my T-shirts from now on.
Thank you, Shirley.

Legacy Clothing CA

Great site. I would recommend it to all my friends and family as well as business owners in any country,