SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Falco Wear

I have ordered several samples from SPOD and they are not consistent. The prints are not satisfactory to sell. Some items appear as though they are being cheap with their ink. They look as though they have already been washed and dried. I received items where the ink ran to other colors. I even received a shirt that was dirty around the collar. This is disheartening because I love the quality of their shirts and hoodies. However the print quality is not acceptable to sell to consumers.

June 12, 2020

Hello Falco Wear,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We would very much like to look into the examples of the orders you received to improve any processes we can. We would like to offer full refunds for the products that were not to your satisfaction. Please e-mail support@spod.com with the images of your orders so we can start an investigation.

Original Kueen

i used app to create memorial shirts spent $219 with the worst customer service an production time ever from David an Megan cause they forgot to update site so my production was long due to items that was out of stock so it held up process which should have been stated on there i did everything right for my product to be here on time an this app inconvenience my family cause we still waiting on shirts my experiences blahhhh overall quality of shirts are good

June 4, 2020

Hello Original Kueen,

Thanks for leaving your honest feedback. Together with our development team we are working on finding a solution for orders with some products out of stock. This has come to light due to issues in our supply chain at the minute. We very much hope to have these issues solved soon. We are very sorry for the inconvienience caused.

Apple Blossom Kennels & Country Clips Pet Grooming & Designs by Jessica

EXTREMELY disappointed. I had high hopes because they claimed to have fast turn around times however the quality of the printing is extremely poor. The blacks are washed out and gray making the image look terrible. If you msg me I can show you the examples my client received. I contacted spod asking for it to be corrected and no response. (updated: I did get a response, and SPOD said this is normal for them.)
I sent through a huge sample order, and spod listed it all as shipped. It arrived with just ONE t-shirt inside. No other tracking on the rest of the order and no response from spod when asking where the rest of the order is. (update, SPOD did finally respond, weeks later, claiming the delay was because they were out of a product and it had to be sent to another facility to fulfill. And it still wasn't actually in production. So I had to cancel that order).
Not good. And now the order is listed as “fulfilled” even though I got ONE t-shirt.
Another customer's order was delayed because they were missing an item for that order, because again, like others have said, SPOD failed to update their inventory, allowing me to send through an order that couldn't be fulfilled.
Not a single order has been fulfilled and sent out within the 48 hrs they claim they can do.

May 28, 2020

Hi Apple Blossom Kennels & Country Clips Pet Grooming & Designs by Jessica,

We apologize that you have not experience the normal service that SPOD offers. Our Customer Service team is experiencing a small delay in getting back to people this week due to the National Holiday. We have reached out to you to try and get these issues solved immediately.

Ink Shirt

19/05 VOTRE RÉPONSE A MON EMAIL CONCERNANT MA COMMANDE PASSE LE 2020-04-19 :
"La commande a été expédiée de notre établissement le 4-19. La commande a été passée auprès d'International Standard, la livraison est donc estimée à 17 jours ouvrables. Cependant, la commande n'offre pas de suivi et peut subir des retards supplémentaires en raison des retards d'expédition dus à Covid19. Si vous n'avez pas reçu la commande, nous vous suggérons de contacter votre bureau de douane et de poste local avec le numéro de douane"
COMMENT VOUS POUVEZ EXPÉDIER UNE COMMANDE LE 19/04 ALORS QUE J'AI PASSE CETTE COMMANDE LE 19/04 ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
EN GROS JE ME DEMMERDE ET SI J'AI BESOIN DE RIEN JE VOUS DEMANDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HONTE A VOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REMBOURSEZ MOI, REMBOURSEZ MOI, REMBOURSEZ MOI

07/05/20 : J"avoue ne pas aimer être trop négatif mais la je suis interpellé par le fait que Spod soit incapable de répondre à une question simple : pour importer des biens en France et/ou donc de livrer des produits en Europe au départ de leur usine au usa il me faut pouvoir exonérer mes clients des taxes de douanes et donc pouvoir communiquer mon EORI à Spod, hors ils sont incapable de me répondre à ce sujet. A croire que cette application n'est faite pour les Usa !!!
Suite à votre retour du 07.05.20 : Je suis ravi de l'apprendre, cependant pourquoi dans mes innombrables échanges de emails avec vous, il ne m'a pas été fait mention une seule fois de cela ? C'est juste pour faire bien sur Shopify ? Bref j'espère qu'effectivement vous m'aviserez par email des que cela sera le cas.

May 7, 2020

Hi Ink Shirt,

We understand your issue with customs charges for customers in the EU. In the coming weeks we will connect the app to our three European factories, so this will certainly solve your issue.

LIFE Brand LLC

I don't know why but for my customers products are saying that it can't be shipped and that is affecting our business and making us look bad.

April 11, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. We checked your account and the products, orders and everything else look good. The product you created needed some time to synch to Shopify so that all stock states are correct. The two orders that have been placed for the product on April 10th and April 11th are soon in production. I therefore really can't see any issue.
To make sure that everything runs smoothly, could you please send us an e-mail to shopify@spod.com to make sure that there is no issue with Shopify that we can't see.

Kind regards and stay safe!
Robert

Elite Mentality

I'm currently using this app and it sucks! The print (ink) is horrible and look very very old. The ink on the prints are faded and not vibrant at all. I've received multiple samples that look like they've been worn or washed for years. I have customers complaining of the ink print being worn and faded as well. I cannot run a successful business when my merchandise is not of great quality. Unacceptable and unsatisfactory! But it is easy to use and navigate.

myshirty.de

terribly slow shipping!
The support told me that orders from America to Germany take about 10 days.
Customer has been waiting for his package for 20 days!
Can't recommend SPOD, even shipping from China to Germany is faster!

February 13, 2020

Hi Myshirt.de,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry that you experience such long shipping times. Unfortunately we can't control FedEx or the customs process.
But just to get the timing in order:
* The order was placed on Jan 24th
* The order was paid by you on Jan 28th.
* After that we produced and shipped the order on Jan 29th (in under 24 hours)!

So, the order is on caught with the shipping provider for unfortunate 9 working days but not for 20!

Cyan Worlds

UPDATE #2: Boy, I *really* wanted to like SPOD. I placed a sample order for 8 mouse pads and every single one of them arrived with print errors where it looked like ink ran out during the prints.

SPOD owned the errors, gave me a refund and so fair enough, everyone has a bad day once in a while. I ordered a second set of products and- again!- every mousepad has something wrong with it... Registration errors, die cut errors, faded ink spots, color shifting, or some combination thereof.

At the end of the day the low level of quality that they were willing to ship to me just does not make me confident that my customers are going to be getting products that aren't going to result in a lot of customer service complaints and returns for me.

UPDATE #1: After several weeks and a whole lot of back and forth emailing between Shopify, SPOD, and myself the bug (turns out it was on Shopify's side) has been squashed and I am now able to install the app successfully. Thanks to all who helped us get this resolved!

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I have been attempting to install this app for weeks and each time I get an error telling me to "try my install later." I've attempted to contact them for help but have received no response. What a shame. Guess they don't need my business... At this point I definitely don't need theirs.

December 17, 2019

Update: We have found a bug on Shopify's end, we have reported it and are waiting for feedback from Shopify. We will be in contact when we have a reply.

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear that you have experienced issues with the installation of our app. I'll have the dev team looking into the error logs and see what they can find. In rare cases there are conflicts with other apps or settings that prevent an installation.
Unfortunately I can't find any message from you in our inbox.
Could I please ask you to send us a message to support@spod.com to get more data?

At SPOD we value every merchant and project that is running. We are here to support you and your business!

Seven Sailors Apparel

Horrible app.. they have amazing quality products and prices... but they lack in the shipping department.. order going from the states takes more then 30 days to ship and they say fast turnaround times yet their shipping takes so long I would rather deal with a company that takes a week to make an item but ship it in 3 weeks total then deal with this... also they aren't very good at responding and you can tell when you tell them the order is taking so long that they wont change it to make it faster because they just inform you how long it takes instead of telling you why and why they cant make it faster.. a joke.. no customers want to wait 30+ days for a shirt... they ship to australia within 21 days yet to canada right above them takes over 4 weeks...

November 29, 2019

Hello, we are sorry to hear you have had difficulties with orders going to Canada.
We checked your two orders and they left our facility in under 48 hours after being ordered on a Saturday.
Unfortunately we cannot influence what happens in customs in Canada once an order leaves the SPOD factories ,
We also wish that the customs check would be faster, but sometimes there are delays.
Kind regards,
Adam from SPOD

Alpha Car Parts and Accessories

Used to work fine now doesn't work on mobile at all customers unable to use the customise feature on mysite on mobiles and most my traffic is from mobile users. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still doesn't work on mobile not just the customise feature the whole thing doesn't work. Clearly not reading my review your response is an automated one the customised and the whole thing doesn't work doesn't matter if its activated or not it still doesn't work and you clearly are not reading what I'm saying

November 7, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your message. We saw in our data, that you uninstalled the app and then reinstalled it. After that the Customizer was not activated again.
If you reactivate the Customizer in your settings again, everything should work like a charm.