SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Delsin Pistons Swag

limited stuff does not work well with Firefox or chrome or opera . work on this and this would be a much much better app

December 22, 2020

Hello Delsin Pistons Swag,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're sorry to hear that the app didn't work well for you so far. Since we ourselves are using the browsers you mentioned in our every day work, we were suprised to hear you're having problems in these browers. Could you elaborate on this? Also, we're not quite sure what 'stuff' you find limited? Feel free to send us a more detailed feedback to service@spod.com. Thank you!

KE Shop

Disappointed in the quality of the designed print. The shirt itself was great, comfy and fit perfectly but the image itself was faded and looked like the print wasn't good quality. I really wanted to like this company because the packaging was perfect, but the design fell short.

December 4, 2020

Hello KE Shop,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the print results. Have you been in contact with the customer support at service@spod.com? They can help you in trying to figure out how this came to be - if the printer made a mistake, if the design needs adjusting and so on. Futhermore, it's important to have any and all quality issues reported so we can raise the issue with the production team.
Thank you!

Drunkenimports

I thought that spod was the BEST! we have had plenty of orders placed through them. I had a customer reach out to me and ask for the tracking number on an order, I decided to go take a look...As I went to look I saw we got charged $20.00 for shipping!!!!! on a single shirt. The shipping costs are absolutely insane ! DO NOT USE

September 28, 2020

Hi Drunkenimports,

Thank you for the review. I checked your orders and see that you place all orders as express orders. This naturally results in higher shipping cost compared to using standard shipping. We'll reach out to you to help you setting up your shop correctly.

Kind regards
Robert

Katzenhemd

Location Germany

My customers from Germany ordered 2 weeks ago some T-Shirts. Until now we can not see where the T-Shirts are. FedEx Tracking number is for some customers invalid.
One email answer which I kept in archive, says "your product will be delivered on 25 Sept." This would mean my customers have to wait 4 weeks for 1 T-Shirt. I´m afraid they won't do that.
I just opened my store and moved from printful to SPOD due to delivery time. But SPOD has the same issue. At the moment I would not recommend SPOD for shop owners with customers from Germany.
Update: As I read now in my email response SPOD is going to connect 3 stores in Europe to SPOD network and of them is in Germany. This would be a game changer.
So let´s see.

September 4, 2020

Hi Katzenhemd,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. We are sorry to hear your order has taken some time to arrive in Europe after dispatch in the USA. We unfortunately cannot influence the time taken to pass through customs.

The great news is that next week we will connect our three factories in Europe to SPOD, including one factory in Germany. This will mean customers in Europe will have a much faster delivery time. Look out for the news and instructions next week!

Lulu Games

UPDATE 7/3/21: I recently severed ties with SPOD due to their quality falling. Which seems to be the biggest problem with any POD service. I'm honestly saddened by this. The last order we had come in was blurry, and the screen press was already peeling off. The shirts we had gotten months and months ago have completely lost all of the screen. I wish everyone at this company the best, everyone I've dealt with is wonderfully kind, it's truly just the quality. ORIGINAL REVIEW: So far, nothing but praise for SPOD. We had moved over to SPOD from a different POD service which started out great but the quality fell over time. We did our due diligence this time and ordered samples in a few different styles of t-shirt. We landed on the Spreadshirt Premium Organic shirt - it's so soft and the colour saturation on the screens are GORGEOUS. Thank you SPOD!

September 4, 2020

Yes, the organic premium is amazing. This is also the shirt I order most. Even some w/o print just for the fit and the fabric.

Thank you for the review.

Kind regards
Robert

Groundwork Enterprise

I used this service to create some hats and they made a lot of mistakes in the embroidery and I'm out money for a product I can't sell to a customer who ordered it.

August 31, 2020

Hi Groundwork Enterprise,

We checked your account and we don't see any orders from your Shopify store, and SPOD does not have embroidery. Is it possible you left the review that was meant for another app? If there is anything we can do to help please feel free to reach out support@spod.com and we would be happy to help!

GeargaloreCanada

Time spent using app 18 minutes

My product are not syncing to my store. I am constantly getting error messages. Failed error message. This app is not working properly

August 31, 2020

Hi GeargaloreCanada,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, we got in contact via e-mail on how to fix this issue. It seems there was some downtime with Shopify when you installed which led to a broken install. A quick uninstall and reinstall fixed the issue!

IERROS

The Women's Cropped Tshirts are always SOLD out. Spoke to them a number of times and it's the same problem. Spod; I don't have a product to sell if your T-shirts are always sold out. At the moment I'm writing this, there is no medium and small in the Women's cropped T-shirt. People have been to my site and been asking why Everything is sold out. SPOD can you please explain? Getting ready to pull the plug.!

June 19, 2020

Hello IERROS,

Thank you for your feedback, we're so sorry to hear that your are affected by the dificulties we are experiencing with the suppliers for some of our products. The feedback we have from the supplier for the cropped t-shirts in deep-heather is that they will be in stock again at the end of June, all other color variants should be avilable in all sizes. Apologies that we cannot give you a more precise outlook on this.
If there's anything else we can do, feel free to get in touch at support@spod.com anytime.

REP U HBCU Apparel

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've been using SPOD since the end of May 2020. May 28th to be exact. Their quality is great, but the "48 Hour" fulfillment seems to be false at this point, as I have had several orders so far and 2 of the orders are going on a week. Sitting in "waiting for production" queue. They have an option to message customer service on each order, and it has been 2-3 days between messages with no response from SPOD. I get that there are delays due to COVID. I just need some type of response.

June 19, 2020

Hello REP U HBCU Apparel,

Thank you for your feedback, we're so sorry about the delays both in production and in getting back to you. Indeed, we have been struggling with reduced capacities in our production facilities and had to increase our production times. At the moment, it takes us about 7 business days to produce approximately 50% of the orders coming in. Approximately 90% are produced withing 10 business days. However, we will hopefully be able to increase capacities shortly to reduce the procution times again.
Similarly, we have been dealing with a lot of incoming mails and phone calls and are in the process of reducing the backlog there as well.
We try to be transparent about this and to update our merchants as best we can on the following FAQ page: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012726799-COVID-19-Updates-#article

Modish Life x Style

Time spent using app About 1 year

I have gotten three samples from SPOD and on one, the color was faint and streaky, like a printer running out of ink. Another sample I ordered was very poor print quality and the colors were dull. My image was not sharp. The reason I gave them two stars instead of one is because the third sample came out decent and potentially sellable. I'm not sure if it's because production is currently being sent to other printing companies to keep up with their fulfillment demand during the COVID-19 pandemic, but the results have not been to my liking. I ended up choosing a local printer to fulfill my demand and they came out AMAZING. I will try a different drop shipper to fulfill orders in the future.

June 12, 2020

Hello Modish Life x Style,

We are sorry to hear that the prints did not come out as expected, if you contact support@spod.com with the images of the products we would be more than happy to refund the orders.
With the nature of print-on-demand and DTG printing, it can be that a very small number of prints do not come out as expected, still this should be not be the case.
It is great to hear you are now supporting a local business, and we wish you all the luck for your business in the future.