SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

hakonah

the app is fantastic but the shipping rate is very high and it take a long time this is the only issue with this app

June 19, 2020

Hello hakonah,

Thank you for your feedback! Sometimes, suppliers calculate the shipping rates into the product prices to offer lower shipping. That means, in turn, higher product prices.
We want to be transparent about our prices so that you have the possibility to decide, what prices you want to offer your customers in turn.
You can find some useful information on this subject in our FAQ pages: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360010855433-How-can-I-configure-shipping-cost-in-Shopify-#article
As for the delays in production: we know this is frustrating, we're currently working on increasing our capacities so we can again offer a quicker turnaround on incoming orders. We try to keep our merchants up to date on this designated faq page: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012726799.

ou can see our COVID-19 updates here about our current situations - https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012726799-COVID-19-Updates-#article

Vista Blvd

Was really excited to use SPOD but just had to pull the plug. Everything was straight forward and had no issues setting up but after getting my samples, I'm really disappointed in the print quality, etc. I really hope they consider implementing a better product designing process that lets you know if your image file meets their standards like other POD options do. My files were all really large resolution, high DPI, etc. yet they don't look good at all. Some of the colors just look bad. And one shirt had stuff on it that I had to wash to get off. I can't sell these designs to customers -- looks super cheap. Don't recommend them, currently.

June 4, 2020

Hi Vista Blvd,

Thanks for leaving the honest feedback, we are sorry to hear that your experience was not what you expected.
We will reach out to you and try and see what went wrong with the print of your images.
As for the t-shirt that you have to wash, it sounds to us like there was some pre-treatment on the product. This is required to make the ink stick to the t-shirt, and it can be sometimes it is somewhat visible on the product. A wash will remove the pre-treatment as you stated, unfortunately due to the nature of print-on-demand we cannot wash the products as well after printing them, this will lead to longer production times and additional costs for your business.

Café Latte Shop

Good products variety.
But mockups are pretty standard for dropshipping and in-store display,
The modification of images and adjustment is also limited. Otherwise the use is correct.

May 7, 2020

Hi Café Latte Shop,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, it is great to see you are happy with our products. As for the mock ups, whilst we are continuously trying to improve our variety of mock ups, if you are not completely happy their are external services such as PlaceIt that offer more specialized images.

The Wanted Tees and More

I'm having a little difficulty creating products. Why isn't there a list of templates instead of going in and copying a template from the store?

March 5, 2020

Hello The Wanted Tees and More,

Thanks for leaving your feedback, this feature is currently on our roadmap and we hope to have it released in the near future. We will be sure to announce the release when it is complete.

Beyond Average Training Apparel

Fast shipping but colors look faded and quality of shirt seem cheap....also dislike strong vinegar chemical smell on all my samples.

Space Cadet Clothing Co.

I like the app, i dont LOOOOVEEE it.
1. no mockups for alot of things
2. shipping is expensive
3. no etsy intergration
4. quality of print can be better
5. everything smells like vinegar and thats a big turn off with customers.

it is really great for the price tho and i will keep using it for certain hoodies that i like.
check out my website to see what ive created
www.spacecadetclothing.com

December 19, 2019

Hello,

Thanks for the feedback, I will go through and answer your topics.
1. no mockups for alot of things - We have mock ups for a lot of products but not everything, our aim in 2020 is to have mockups for every single product. In the meantime you could use a service like placeit.net for moore mock ups.
2. shipping is expensive - I am sorry to hear you find our shipping expensive, if you take a look at our competitors SPOD has the cheapest shipping prices. We would love to lower the prices in the future.
3. no etsy intergration - We do not have an integration for Etsy, but you could use apps on Shopify's app store to upload products to Etsy.
4. quality of print can be better - I will look into your orders and see what we could have done better.
5. everything smells like vinegar and thats a big turn off with customers. - Unfortunately this is the nature of Print-on-Demand. We need to add a pre-treatment to make the ink stick to the products, this is gone with a quick wash.

Thanks,
Adam from SPOD.

appax

really not made for international shipping.I ordered a sample a month ago. after tones of email finally got a reply. i have to look for my order over the entire country looking for a number which is not a tracking number. THEY DONT CARE about your order.
but... I do recommend this app inside the US. good quality. great interface and very easy to use. you can add a layer on top of another layer and this is great, you can add your logo. lots of items to choose from. fast fast fast shipping. friendly and fast reply from customer service.
the problem is ...they switching to the dark side when you have to ship internationally. no reply. no support. everything is completely different. you have to find your package.and this is not great.

SKYIPLAZA

It's great but the support team seems to be nonexistent. Other than that, lots of products to choose from and product quality seems to be good.

November 6, 2019

We are sorry you haven't been able to get through to us. We have searched through our communication channels for any messages from your account but we haven't found any. Please reach out to support@spod.com for a direct response and we will be happy to help.

Kind regards,
Adam from SPOD

One Feisty Peach

I always order samples of the products I wish to add to my store when trying out a new POD company to determine the quality of the merch. I order a v-neck tee, a wide neck sweatshirt and the sweatshirt dress. The quality of the tee and print on the tee was perfectly fine. I spotted right away that the print on the sweatshirt (white sweatshirt, pink and black lettering) had small white spots and it did not print as brightly as i would've liked. The quality of the sweatshirt is great though. The sweatshirt dress is another story. The measurements are very far off from what's advertised so I'm in the process of obtaining clarity and possibly another sample because of this. The length alone was about 3 inches shorter (lying flat) than what the site states, so please be mindful if you plan to add this to your store, or please purchase a sample first. I'm thinking I may have gotten a sweatshirt and not the dress?? Shipping times were reasonable so no issue there, I just wish that they packaged their items in individual wrapping as opposed to just loosely placing items in the poly mailer. I shop online very often and have NEVER received anything like this. I wish SPOD would really consider changing this practice as that's extremely tacky to me, but that's just my opinion and preference.

September 23, 2019

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. Could you please send us an e-mail to support@spod.com with your order id so that we can process a refund and also look into the problem.

Kind regards
Robert

My 3 for u

I like this app very much the prices are fair. There is a nice amount or free designs to choose from. I didn't give you a 5 because:
Not many children items.
No adult bottoms.
Can not change shipping label i would like to put on my logo on the packing and shipping slip.
But I like the app i ordered samples and i love them they do have a glue-like smell to them but nothing to make me die. i figure it to protect the print.

September 9, 2019

Hello, thanks for the feedback. We are looking to add more children products and adult bottoms to our inventory, so they may come in the future.
We are also testing custom messages on packing slips, and adding custom branding to the SPOD app is our highest priority at the minute. It is good to hear you like the app, hopefully we can add the missing features soon.
Thanks,