SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Clean Culture Lifestyle

amazing and easy to use. needs more basic fonts. overall i would highly recommend this ap for anybody.

Hi Clean Culture Lifestyle,

Your feedback has been noted on adding more basic fonts! Thanks for leaving the feedback.

the-Indigo-G-experience

I have absolutely no complaints. This is by far my favorite app and I have tried them all. I'm still writing to accumulate 100.

Hi the-Indigo-G-experience,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, and making it to the 100. We hope to support your business in the long term!

Nirmai

easy app and fast, advanced and good price for merchants.................................................

Hi Nirmai,

It is great to hear you like the app, we try to offer the best prices and an easy to use app!

Florida tee Party

I have tried a lot of print on demand sites but Spreadshirt is competitive in pricing and shipping time even during coronavirus. Tees are super easy to design

Hi Florida tee Party,

Thanks for the feedback, our production facilities are working extremely hard now to get your orders produced in time so we appreciate the positive feedback.

Cross Chick

The app was very useful for the product I was looking for. I'm now waiting for sample. I will definitely use again. Thanks!

Hi Cross Chick,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, we are sure you will like the sample once it arrives. We are looking forward to partnering with your business.

MyBishBashBosh

I have only just started using this app but so far it has been awesome. I have ordered a test order and will let you know the outcome

Hi MyBishBashBosh,

We are happy to hear your first experience with the app has been great, we hope you enjoy your sample order just as much.

Timeless Heart Emporium

Never created a product so quickly or easily. And the cost is phenomenal. Love you guys so far. Best I've ever used.

Hi Timeless Heart Emporium,

Thanks for the feedback, that is exactly what we are aiming for. We hope to see you on board for a long time to come.

abstracct America apparel

endless possibilities. allowed me plenty of customizations. i definitely continue to use this site for future projects

Hi abstracct America apparel,

We would love to support your future projects, thanks for leaving the feedback.

Queen Dreams Store

@Great App that I recommend everybody to use for your creativity designs on your online shopify website to get more clients

Hi Queen Dreams Store,

Thank you very much for the feedback.

Fiddling Cat LLC

I have been using this app for just one day, and I'm so please with it. It's easy to use and understand. I can fill my online store with lots of quality products and not have to pay a lot of money up front. I pay when my products sell. AND, I don't have to worry about packing and shipping. SPOD does it all for me! I have sent for a sample, and I can't wait to receive it.

Hi Fiddling Cat LLC,

That is exactly what we do, you sell the product and we take care of the rest. Thanks for leaving the review.