SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Zodiac Ware

I will give this a 3 stars -
Firstly its VERY easy to use in terms of product set up etc, cannot fault that, but the reason for just 3 is that as follow
The prices and the items available are nice.

No way (that ive found) to find an existing design you have created, if you have made a mistake i cannot find a way to modify said design and update store
Only 1 product image is uploaded, this is a big hit for me, I like customers to have lots of images to choose from, even if it was the 3 basic images within the app that got uploaded to my product page would be good... I like idea of model with image on front - but , i also like the plain image so customers can have a good luck
No way to standardise image sizes, would be good if you could enter images sizes , spent a lot of time unifying my designs so they all look identical except for the text and core image, but its a real PITA to have to try and manually alter the image size on each item to be the same..
Also, would be nice if when you imported the image it auto-resized to the max of the image location on the item
I cannot comment on the fulfillment side as ive only just set it up...
Even having the carrier rates incorporated would be nice, save a lot of work

but, overall i actually like the app. Just thought id put an honest review.

Hello Zodiac Ware,

Thank you for taking the time and giving us your feedback, we are happy that you found our app easy to use as this is an important feature to us.
Also, it's always vital to us to hear what options and features our merchants are missing to improve our services.
Changing the design, that is, making changes to the design file itself during the product creation process is not possible as we would need to implement a design creation option, similar to Gimp or Photoshop, into the product designer in the app, which we, unfortunately, cannot do.
Having more than one product image in the app is on the other hand something that we are working on and hope to be implementing soon.
We will also review your other suggestions so we can improve our services. If you have any more suggestions or questions, please feel free to get in touch at support@spod.com. Thank you!

Dumeny Apparel

I used this App to help me run my small business. I love the app, I appreciate the turn around time

Hello Dumeny Apparel,

Thank you for your review, we're happy to be supporting you and your business.

NMELI

Amazing App! I switched to this and my products are getting delivered in 7 days MAX! Awesome. I encourage all to use this instead of those old cargo shipping in 16 weeks!

Hello NMELI,

Thank you for the great feedback, it's so good to hear that you are happy with the app and our services and we look forward to supporting your business in the future!

SBTEEZ and Tanks

I love SPOD their prices are great and the custom tool is so easy to use.
I recommend to anyone that has a T-Shirt store

Hello SBTEEZ and Tanks,

Thank you for your review and the kind feedback, we're happy to be part of your business!

Planet4Life

I need to add to my previous review:
I'm so so grateful with SPOD, this guys are the only ones 100% reliable, this high season has been very busy and most of the other POD companies like Printify started to be heavy delayed, SPOD literally saved the season for us, from now on 95%-100% of our orders will go to them in Europe and the US since they truly deliver in time and quality.
Below my previous review:
I have tried plenty of POD companies and SPOD is the best so far, it's like Printful but with way better margins so that you can actually make a profit and stay competitive.

Hello Planet4Life,

Thank you for your review, we're happy to hear that our app works so well for you, especially since you have experience in the POD business. We look forward to supporting you in the future!

Stir Crazy Designer

I used this app to create my own designs on SPOD's t-shirts and it was so easy and stress free! Would definitely recommend their store!

Hello Stir Crazy Designer,

Thank you for your review, we're glad to hear that you find our app easy to use and look forward to supporting you and your business in the future.

One T1me Una Vez Clothing

Definitely appreciate the catalog and custom designs you offer. Wish there were more products to choose from, but still pretty great shipping and design studio!

Hello One T1me Una Vez Clothing,

Thank you for the great feedback, we're happy that our app and design options are working so well for you. If there are any specific products you would like to have in the future, you can send us suggestions at support@spod.com and we can check the options with our assortment team. Thank you!

Faith Works Wear®️

I used this App and I love it! it allowed me to design with a breeze. The options are for designing are cool. I look forward to designing more.

Hello Faith Works Wear®️ ,

Thank you for the great review, we're happy to be supporting your business and look forward to doing so in the future.

Reflex Radio

This app allows for our customers to buy swag without us having to store everything in our own warehouse!

Hello Reflex Radio,

Thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear that our print-on-demand concept works so well for you and your business.

The Only Standard

Print quality is trash. I ordered a shirt with a PINK graphic and received a shirt with a faded white graphic instead.

Edit: I've already contacted support with pictures and have yet to receive a response.

June 26, 2020

Hello The Only Standard,

Thank you for giving us your honest review, we're so sorry that the print quality did not match your expectations. Please reach out to our customer service via support@spod.com with a picture of the print so we can find a solution for this and also find out what went wrong.
It's crucial to us to have this kind of feedback with pictures so we can improve our service, otherwise we cannot do this. We see that you have another order with us that is still being produced, we hope this one will meet your expectations.
It's important to keep in mind that, due to the print on demand nature of our business, we are printing with DTG and not screenprinting. Let me send you our FAQ article on what this means in terms of how a DTG print will look: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019511033-Differences-in-Colors-Monitor-vs-T-Shirt#article