SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Cee's Tee Shirt

I have received expedient, accurate support and it means everything to me.I consider SPOD the "silver lining" I might not have found you had things gone better with the providers I've already tried. I feel fortunate.

Hi Cee's Tee Shirt,

Thanks very much for the kind words, we put a huge effort in to providing the best support possible. We are more than happy to support your business for the long term.

Bohemian-Spirit-Store

me gusto muchoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo me entanta los modelos...............................................................................................
comiezo a usarla

Hi Bohemian-Spirit-Store,

Thanks very much for leaving the feedback!

D n' K Whip Appeal

This app is very efficient and so easy to use! I really like how I am able to see how it looks on a product and customize the way I like.

Hi D n' K Whip Appeal,

It is great to see our aims of the app are being met. We are looking forward to supporting your business grow!

Salsa Valentina Shop

I have not tried out the products yet so my review is solely based upon the customer service. I had some issues with my credit card not being able to be processed. The whole process took about 7 weeks to resolve. The reason this is a 5 star review is because once I got to the right person, Adam Smalley (Junior Marketing and Project Manager) he dealt with it and fixed it within about a a week and a half which is an acceptable amount of time, in my eyes, because it was a rare issue. Basically when I added my card to their store profile it would automatically run a charge with a $0 amount. On my Bank's end there was a billing addres mismatch but when just a $0 amount was being charged, they couldn't see much information or what billing address was being submitted by SPOD that was mismatching with the one connected to my card. Long story short customer service in the US left me hanging for about 5 weeks, not responding to emails promptly or calls and not sending me to the right person. When i put some pressure, I finally go through to some higher up tiers and got assigned to Adam who fixed the issue promptly, apologized for the issue and gave me 20% off for 2 months as well as about 10 items of free samples to start off with. Adam you deserve a raise! You dealt with this just like excellent customer service does. Thank you so much!

Hi Salsa Valentina Shop,

We are more than happy that we got to the bottom of the problem. It was certainly a unique case that took some time to solve, but now are happy to partner with your business for the long term. Thanks very much for leaving the feedback.

Lovesout

Excellent Print‑on‑Demand fulfillment service! Fast production time at a low cost!
Thank you so much for your support!

Hi Lovesout,

Those are the aims of our business, to partner with your business and provide products at a low cost with industry leading production times. Thanks for leaving the feedback.

CelticHenDesigns

Easy to navigate, very user friendly. I use it for my online store and find great items at reasonable prices.

Hi CelticHenDesigns,

That is our aim, to produce an easy to navigate and easy to use app, so thanks for leaving the feedback!

CrossFit Batcave Apparel

really easy to use- just wish there were better quality designs but so far this is my favorite

Hi CrossFit Batcave Apparel,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. In some cases it is possible for us to create some new designs, if you reach out to our Customer Service team we can take a look at the request and see if we can make it happen.

FabFashion

Perfect - everything just works, we are shipping to customers already. I like the different options for configuring the products, the default texts and more.

Hi FabFashion,

We are happy to partner with your business, thanks for leaving the feedback!

Cheeky Tech Shop

This is the best Print on Demand app I have tried. Their free library of designs is a killer feature and designing a product and pushing to your store is super fast.

Hi Cheeky Tech Shop,

It is great to hear that you like our free design library, we hope you can use them to their full potential and that they can help support your business.

N-Dowd

this app is very easy to use. Plus the customer service is top notch. VERY helpful. If there are any issues I've had them send my cutomer another shirt in days. The turnaround time itself is impressive. Even during this pandemic they have been up and running and responding to my concerns.

Hi N-Dowd,

Thanks for mentioning our Customer Service team, they were very happy to see your feedback! We are looking forward to a long partnership with your business.