SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Holiday Vision

this is a really easy to use app and it allows me to create designs that a lot of other p.o.d dont do

February 5, 2020

Hi Holiday Vision,

The main focus of our designers is to have the most user friendly experience within the Print-on-Demand app market, so they will be very happy to receive this feedback!

Crespo's Store

Excellent print on demand company amazing prices, need to be a little more faster in the shipping process but work perfect, thanks

January 24, 2020

Hi Crespo's Store,

Thanks very much for the feedback! Right now we are seeing 30% of the orders being produced in less than 24 hours, and the rest in under 48 hours.
We provide Premium and Express shipping options from our couriers for faster shipping methods if needed.

pfaelzerweg

Hi, great and intuitive app. Is it possible to ship to Europe and is this service also avalaible in Europe to decrease shipping and delivery for European customers? Thanks

January 24, 2020

Hi Pfaelzerweg,

We very much appreciate the feedback. Connecting our European factories to the SPOD app is our highest priority right now. We will have this done this year, and we will hopefully announce an expected date soon.

Candy Couture Boutique

Love this app so far. I've ordered samples, fast shipping, US made, package brand labeling...everything my customers are looking for on my site and on eBay.

January 17, 2020

Hi Candy Couture Boutique,

Thanks for your kind words, we are very happy to have partnered with your business.

Mop'n Store

I love the app its helped me connect my shopify store with my spreadshirt store. Its awesome to me..

January 6, 2020

Hi Mop'n Store,
Thanks for your feedback, we are happy to be working together with you!

Consistency

So far so good. Good quality and prices. Easy interface to use to create product. It says 2-3 day shipping. We will see. Will change review after a full month of service.

**Update: The shipping was excellent and the print was very well done. Great quality shirts, bags, water bottles. I will be using you guys with confidence.

www.consistency.store

January 6, 2020

Hi Consistency,
Thanks for the positive feedback. Good luck with the continued success of your store!

SignoriCoffee

First try - but so far it is awesooooome! Already ordered personally and know, that the quality is bombastic. Now will sell - cannot wait

Threads Of Texas

Easy to use and great selection along with low pricing. If you need a direct to garment partner I suggest you try these guys out.

Wizard Box

Absolutely amazing!!! I started using SPOD in November and they the BEST company for POD. The processing times are way faster than all the other POD companies and they have wonderful customer service. The print quality is also superior. I've gotten so many 5 star reviews on my Etsy shop because of SPOD. Keep up the great work!!

Black Stigma Crumbled

Each order processed has shipped within 24-48 hours and arrived much sooner than expected. I did have a large order missing 1 item from today and I am still awaiting a response so no comment on the customer service aspect. If you need quality items and a quick turn around I'd definitely say use this app. There is a faint vinegar smell that is on the items but once aired out, it's fine. This is my only complaint.