SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

Reviews

4.1 of 5 stars

The overall rating reflects the current state of the app. It accounts for all app reviews but prioritizes the most recent ones.

  • 5 of 5 stars
    75% of ratings are 5 stars
  • 4 of 5 stars
    7% of ratings are 4 stars
  • 3 of 5 stars
    4% of ratings are 3 stars
  • 2 of 5 stars
    4% of ratings are 2 stars
  • 1 of 5 stars
    11% of ratings are 1 stars
31 - 40 of 643 reviews

A Teacher's Touch Apparel

I like the entire layout everything on one page Simple... Love the color selection and other options for designs.

Urbanwildgear

Its the easiest and most enjoyable app to use! I can make apparel with my designs quikly and accurately!

A Place to Call Your Own

I love this app but would love it more if it integrated with Etsy. I made t-shirts and drinkware using this app. The results are GREAT! And the shipping fees are very competitive.

Thebuyhops

this app make the business part easy to sell the best tshirt you can create using desings provided for you or better you can use your own art work:)))

Ulappala Art

This is so great! I just started to create a webshop with Shopify and found SPOD! I have been using Spreadshirt before and liked their products and quality.

Ratio Designs

So far nice and simple, just made my first t shirt. It appeared on my catolouge instantly. going to order one and see how it looks!

SKATEcards

This is amazing. I can't believe there's a print on demand service like this. It's so easy to use... I feel like I'm cheating at life a little.

H21 online

Hätte ich gewusst, dass Ihr noch eigene Werbung für spreadshirt dem Kunden dazulegt und ich dadurch Kunden verliere, hätte ich die App niemals benutzt!

Developer reply

August 26, 2021

Hallo H21 online,

Danke für Ihre Bewertung.

Das sollte nicht der Fall sein. Können Sie sich direkt mit mir in Verbindung setzen und mir die Bestellnummer schicken, die die Werbung für Spreadshirt enthielt? Ich werde die Situation an unsere Produktion eskalieren lassen, damit sich dieses Problem nicht wiederholt.

Wir können dann auch darüber sprechen, wie wir eine Lösung für Ihre Situation finden.

Sie können mich direkt unter jean-michel@spod.com kontaktieren.

Liebe Grüße

Jean-Michel Poupart
Success Manager SPOD

Old Mill Productions

I can't believe how helpful this app is. I've been messing around with setting up print-on-demand storefronts, but having it built in to my own website is so much easier.

Inaflashwrightpro

Just getting started but this app is so easy to use! Very pleased with the options, layout and publishing direct to integration website.