SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Holt Bladeworks

We have used SPOD in the past and the print ink appeared high quality like you would find in a retail store. Very happy with that. Placed a recent sample order for new shirt designs, and the print was more like an iron on vinyl patch. Felt very thick and honestly very homemade ... nothing wrong with that if that is what you are going with. Contacted SPOD for resolution and they explained that depending on the type of file uploaded "Flex Print" method may be used. No resolution provided for the unacceptable samples. If you order from them, definitely get a sample ... or just find a better POD company.

October 21, 2021

Hi Holt Bladeworls,

Thank you for your honest review.

When placing a vector design on some of our products, Flex Print will be used by default. This is a print that is generally greatly appreciated by our merchants, which is why it is offered. However, if you were expecting something different, I understand your disappointment. If it is something that might interest you, I can refund that order for you, so you can place a new sample order. Simply contact me at shopify@spod.com and mention the SPOD order ID.

For your information, when creating your product, you can change the printing method of your design.

Thank you again.

Sincerely
Your SPOD Team

Dating Merch

I started to use spod because their base prices were really good but after a month of using them they raised their base prices. This is horrible business on their part because I never got a change to plan for this. Please change the prices back asap. Also your profit margin calculate doesn't even count tax. so its not even a calculater because the tax make a huge different it like 20 percent of my profit magins. I put in all of this hard work just to find out their prices aren't that cheap and when they change the prices they changed my profit margin form 9 to 6 dollars without even emailing me and I lost money all because of this. please refund me those 3 dollars and change your price back and include tax in the profit margin. I might just use teespring instead because they have the tax included in the profit margins so your know exactly what you are getting

October 21, 2021

Hi Dating Merch,

thank you for your feedback.

The price increase that you are mentioning can be explained by our 3-year anniversary discount that we offered from September to October. We didn't increase our prices without announcement. This information was available on all of our social and communication platforms. I understand though your confusion.

When it comes to the taxes, we are currently selling worldwide, which means the amount we charge for taxes depends on a lot of different factors, which is why we cannot calculate it in advance for now.

Thank you again for your review and I wish you a good day.

Sincerely,
Your SPOD Team

Trail Wolf Hiking

This is a Great app with quality products. Best pricing I have found and will continue working with them!

AK North Slope Design

so far...so good. So much easier and user-friendly - more so than any other POD app I've tried. Thanks!

Cele's Graphic Designs

Great feedback from my clients. They're raving about the quality of product and also the speed of production.

White Hollows Shop

Much easier platform to use and so far I have not encountered any issues. I am now in the process of transferring my entire collection over to SPOD.

TrailRiders

Would be nice to have the ability to crop work. Since you don't tell us the sizes you require. Not file size workspace size

Orphan Riot Designs

I have switched all of my t shirts and hoodies from my old printer to SPOD after trying them out for a month. They ship fast and that is the second most important quality a POD provider must have. Fast shipping means happy customers=good reviews=more customers. The math is simple :)

Kowez Shop

The Process is seamless with integrated APIs doing all your work in a swift flow . There are so many integrated designs plus the samples look all the more realistic

MiM Threads

So far, so good! I just uploaded my first product. It was a wide neck ladies sweatshirt. I chose that product because I haven't seen it anywhere else. I would love more organic, fair trade products to choose from. Like pants/yoga/joggers. I love your platform though, thank you!