SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

MasksTees

Very easy to use. First time user and the UI is seamless for letting me upload my own designs. Would recommend

1223 Vegan Boutique

Easy to use. Quick and efficient. I would definitely recommend this app for anyone. The pricing is always reasonable.

Akamai Deals

Everything about this app is easy. Love the designs, very user friendly. The best print on demand so far!

EastToWestSalesUS

great app easy to use. could use more products especially for pets but aside from this complaint, the app is great. Easy to learn and connect with your store. Allows the easy upload and customizing options for your customers to make their own choices not just being stuck with the ones you come up with.

Dream Believe Achieve Strategies

Great product. Very easy to navigate. I like that they have black models. Please keep including black models.

Global League Shop

Virtually all of the products I sell are provided by SPOD. I'm very satisfied with everything so far.

Pennsylvania Parks Fund

I have tried many print on demand sites. Ive always been drawn to the absolute lowest price apps. Well, you get what you pay for with many of them. When I came across the app, I designed some goods and ordered samples (which were reduced when you buy samples) and I just gotta say... I LOVE IT!!!! The prices are good, the profit margin are good, the shipping times are great and the customer service is fantastic. Will be using this app long term!!

WRSHP, LLC

SPOD has been great so far! Very easy to use and very organized. I would recommend SPOD to anyone who is starting up their online apparel business. I was familiar with spreadshirt prior to using SPOD and wanted to use the same company in my shopify store. Luckily they had it!

OskingGoods

so good so far. is very frendly to use and got a lot of products. hope they keep getting more stuff and have the nice pricess they offer. ty.

Three Basketeers

This app is SO easy to use, and syncs seamlessly to Shopify. I love that we don't have to stock different sizes and colors of our products.