SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

BaconLuv

Great app that is easy to use.
I just received my sample order and love the print and product quality. The mug looks amazing and the shirt is a perfect fit. I am looking forward to what my customers will say.

potatolove

The app to create products is extremely simple and easy to use, compared for example to printful. You can set up the app and products in a minute or two, which is a significant advantage over other platforms. I like the simplicity and easy of the set up.

LowB Clothing

Hands down the best POD service I have dealt with, their production and shipping times have exceeded my expectations with most orders shipping the next business days and have had no quality issues. I look forward to growing my business with them

My Jazz Wear

Order after Order SPOD has earned my trust. Heads up warnings when your graphic color scheme may be too close to shirt color for favorable results. Spot on quality every time. Production time is awesome as the 1st review indicated, within 48hrs I'm seeing shipping confirmation emails. If I could drop everyone else and rock with SPOD I would. Would love to see some 'all over' print options and more apparel diversity. Looking forward to continuing to work with these guys.

Entourage Effect

Been in the POD business for a few years now and I am thoroughly impressed with the SPOD app. 48 hour turnaround on orders, fair and easy to calculate shipping costs, and creating and adding products is the easiest and quickest I have ever used. Great profit possibilities on the product range too. Looking forward to a even more successful 2019 with adding SPOD into one of my stores.

1 2 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 45 Next