SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Party Ugly

This app is the best apparel drop shipping app on the market. It offers a ton of quality products, great flexibility with options for the site, and extremely fast shipping. They are very responsive and powered by the top notch Spreadshirt network. You cannot go wrong with this app!

December 17, 2019

Thank you for your kind words. We do our best to continue to provide the best possible support to our merchants!

Vintage Ice Hockey

SPOD freaking rocks. I searched around for a while trying to find a good dropshipper. The pricing is the best out there, and they ship INSANELY fast. Orders are out the door in under 48 hours usually. This makes it easy for me to ship out new items when there is an incorrect order and their customer service is A+. Update May 2021: Almost two years later and we are still super happy with SPOD! Our business has grown more than we every thought possible due to being able to scale without holding inventory and the support of SPOD. Thank you!!!

Our customer service loves you for this! <3

Richès

amazing. less hassle, makes it easy for the shopper and the seller. amazing. less hassle, makes it easy for the shopper and the seller

December 17, 2019

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to have you with us!

icshirts

I use this app to allow my customers to customize their products. It works like a charm every time.

And we could not do our business without you! We are happy to have you. <3

Emma Kimma

I can be creative AND productive. I can create/post my products to my site for immediate access.

StarBound legion

Just discovered SPOD a month ago and so far very impressed with their quality/price of the products and their production & shipping times. As I continue to test out their samples I'm looking forward to to launch my store with their services. ..

Equine Lines

I have used your app to make a few products. I found that your app is easy, quick, and fun to use. You have numerous options that make my job easier.

Seven Sailors Apparel

Horrible app.. they have amazing quality products and prices... but they lack in the shipping department.. order going from the states takes more then 30 days to ship and they say fast turnaround times yet their shipping takes so long I would rather deal with a company that takes a week to make an item but ship it in 3 weeks total then deal with this... also they aren't very good at responding and you can tell when you tell them the order is taking so long that they wont change it to make it faster because they just inform you how long it takes instead of telling you why and why they cant make it faster.. a joke.. no customers want to wait 30+ days for a shirt... they ship to australia within 21 days yet to canada right above them takes over 4 weeks...

November 29, 2019

Hello, we are sorry to hear you have had difficulties with orders going to Canada.
We checked your two orders and they left our facility in under 48 hours after being ordered on a Saturday.
Unfortunately we cannot influence what happens in customs in Canada once an order leaves the SPOD factories ,
We also wish that the customs check would be faster, but sometimes there are delays.
Kind regards,
Adam from SPOD

Royalty Reloaded

this app is Absolutely great I use it for my online clothing store ,easy to use ,easy to function! This app would be a perfect five stars if it included leggings and joggers. but overall great no complaints!

ZenMona

We are using this application in our store for our cupcake truck. I am giving this a 5 star because of the service I have recieved from the staff. Very fast and thoughtful response to one of my concerns. Thanks