SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Official Teamize

This company has the worst customer service ever! I called in to their department and they said they could not help me with my request. They sent my customers wrong packages and also packages that contained nothing! USPS and my customers contacted me and told me the packages arrived empty.

I’ve sold a lot of products with them and I should have switched to a new service a long time ago. Sent it two emails and called over 7 times and nobody has answered my emails it’s been 3 days now.

To be honest it’s actually disappointing.

June 19, 2020

Hello Official Teamize,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we can completely understand your frustration and are very sorry that you had troubles with both the orders and getting in touch with our customer service.
At the moment, we are trying to tackle the huge amount of emails and calls coming in, but are still trying to get back to merchants as quickly as we can.
We will get in touch with our colleagues to take another look at the orders that were faulty to see if we can find the best solution for you (if not already happened) and understand what went wrong internally and how we can fix it.
Thank you again, feedback like this is always valuable to us as we're constantly striving to improve our services.

ShopAOKFitness

Customer service is terrible and even though my shop is marked to stop selling an item that is out of stock, SPOD sold it anyway and then tagged it as out of stock with no option to change to a color in stock. Insteand I have to cancel an order or wait....unacceptable for a first time shopper to my store. and the rollover rep who took my call was terrible sounded so annoyed from the get go and definitely didn't go the extra mile. Told me all about the limitations of her job. So why bother with this spod? I have purchased alot but I am done...sorry you should have done better when there's more choice out there....gotta work harder for my business!!

Hi ShopAOKFitness,

We appreciate your honest feedback, and it is true we have had some delays in responding to customer service inquiries. We are experiencing a huge influx of new sellers that have pushed our Customer Service team to the limit. We now have additional staff in the team and seem to have reduced the backlog.

We are sorry to see this feedback as we have produced 12 orders for you over the last seven months without any issues.

We cannot import an order without stock as SPOD has live stock states in your Shopify store, I can have one of our engineers look into the logs of your store to see what happened with your order.

We wish you luck with the future of your business and sorry it did not work out this time.

TLBTees

Terrible customer service. Impossible to get a hold of over the phone and takes days to reply to emails. We understand there are delays but communication is key, would not recommend.

Hello TLBTees,

We are sorry to hear you had not had the experience you expected with us. We have been in contact with you over the last few days and have explained our backlog in Customer Service. Our phone lines are extremely busy right now so it can be difficult to get through. We now have many additional people working through the contacts we are receiving and we have reduced the backlog. We wish you luck with your future business. You can see our COVID-19 updates here about our current situations - https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012726799-COVID-19-Updates-#article

DepotClick

> We made the order of the sample to know their work and delivery speed as advertised, but they have already passed in time, we have been since June 8 that we placed the order and it still does not arrive! Are they going to give us a refund or what is the case? Order #555404853

Hello DepotClick,

Thank you for leaving the review. We very much hope that you like your sample order, and look forward to partnering with your business.

Falco Wear

I have ordered several samples from SPOD and they are not consistent. The prints are not satisfactory to sell. Some items appear as though they are being cheap with their ink. They look as though they have already been washed and dried. I received items where the ink ran to other colors. I even received a shirt that was dirty around the collar. This is disheartening because I love the quality of their shirts and hoodies. However the print quality is not acceptable to sell to consumers.

Hello Falco Wear,

Thank you for your honest feedback. We would very much like to look into the examples of the orders you received to improve any processes we can. We would like to offer full refunds for the products that were not to your satisfaction. Please e-mail support@spod.com with the images of your orders so we can start an investigation.

Original Kueen

i used app to create memorial shirts spent $219 with the worst customer service an production time ever from David an Megan cause they forgot to update site so my production was long due to items that was out of stock so it held up process which should have been stated on there i did everything right for my product to be here on time an this app inconvenience my family cause we still waiting on shirts my experiences blahhhh overall quality of shirts are good

June 4, 2020

Hello Original Kueen,

Thanks for leaving your honest feedback. Together with our development team we are working on finding a solution for orders with some products out of stock. This has come to light due to issues in our supply chain at the minute. We very much hope to have these issues solved soon. We are very sorry for the inconvienience caused.

Apple Blossom Kennels & Country Clips Pet Grooming & Designs by Jessica

EXTREMELY disappointed. I had high hopes because they claimed to have fast turn around times however the quality of the printing is extremely poor. The blacks are washed out and gray making the image look terrible. If you msg me I can show you the examples my client received. I contacted spod asking for it to be corrected and no response. (updated: I did get a response, and SPOD said this is normal for them.)
I sent through a huge sample order, and spod listed it all as shipped. It arrived with just ONE t-shirt inside. No other tracking on the rest of the order and no response from spod when asking where the rest of the order is. (update, SPOD did finally respond, weeks later, claiming the delay was because they were out of a product and it had to be sent to another facility to fulfill. And it still wasn't actually in production. So I had to cancel that order).
Not good. And now the order is listed as “fulfilled” even though I got ONE t-shirt.
Another customer's order was delayed because they were missing an item for that order, because again, like others have said, SPOD failed to update their inventory, allowing me to send through an order that couldn't be fulfilled.
Not a single order has been fulfilled and sent out within the 48 hrs they claim they can do.

May 28, 2020

Hi Apple Blossom Kennels & Country Clips Pet Grooming & Designs by Jessica,

We apologize that you have not experience the normal service that SPOD offers. Our Customer Service team is experiencing a small delay in getting back to people this week due to the National Holiday. We have reached out to you to try and get these issues solved immediately.

Ink Shirt

19/05 VOTRE RÉPONSE A MON EMAIL CONCERNANT MA COMMANDE PASSE LE 2020-04-19 :
"La commande a été expédiée de notre établissement le 4-19. La commande a été passée auprès d'International Standard, la livraison est donc estimée à 17 jours ouvrables. Cependant, la commande n'offre pas de suivi et peut subir des retards supplémentaires en raison des retards d'expédition dus à Covid19. Si vous n'avez pas reçu la commande, nous vous suggérons de contacter votre bureau de douane et de poste local avec le numéro de douane"
COMMENT VOUS POUVEZ EXPÉDIER UNE COMMANDE LE 19/04 ALORS QUE J'AI PASSE CETTE COMMANDE LE 19/04 ??????????????????????????????????????????????????
EN GROS JE ME DEMMERDE ET SI J'AI BESOIN DE RIEN JE VOUS DEMANDE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HONTE A VOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
REMBOURSEZ MOI, REMBOURSEZ MOI, REMBOURSEZ MOI

07/05/20 : J"avoue ne pas aimer être trop négatif mais la je suis interpellé par le fait que Spod soit incapable de répondre à une question simple : pour importer des biens en France et/ou donc de livrer des produits en Europe au départ de leur usine au usa il me faut pouvoir exonérer mes clients des taxes de douanes et donc pouvoir communiquer mon EORI à Spod, hors ils sont incapable de me répondre à ce sujet. A croire que cette application n'est faite pour les Usa !!!
Suite à votre retour du 07.05.20 : Je suis ravi de l'apprendre, cependant pourquoi dans mes innombrables échanges de emails avec vous, il ne m'a pas été fait mention une seule fois de cela ? C'est juste pour faire bien sur Shopify ? Bref j'espère qu'effectivement vous m'aviserez par email des que cela sera le cas.

May 7, 2020

Hi Ink Shirt,

We understand your issue with customs charges for customers in the EU. In the coming weeks we will connect the app to our three European factories, so this will certainly solve your issue.

merchclouds

Worst customer service. You'll receive promises for restocking weekly but in reality the products stay out of stock for months.

May 7, 2020

Hi merchclouds,

Thanks for leaving the feedback! One of our main aims, alongside fast production times and low prices, is to make the app as easy to use as possible. This is great to see our aims are being met by the people using the app.

LIFE Brand LLC

I don't know why but for my customers products are saying that it can't be shipped and that is affecting our business and making us look bad.

April 11, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. We checked your account and the products, orders and everything else look good. The product you created needed some time to synch to Shopify so that all stock states are correct. The two orders that have been placed for the product on April 10th and April 11th are soon in production. I therefore really can't see any issue.
To make sure that everything runs smoothly, could you please send us an e-mail to shopify@spod.com to make sure that there is no issue with Shopify that we can't see.

Kind regards and stay safe!
Robert