SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

DepotClick

Excellent application, very easy to use, from the best printing platforms on demand, we have made our first order, now we will see the quality of the shirt, printing and count the response time of shipments.

Hello DepotClick,

Thank you for leaving the review. We very much hope that you like your sample order, and look forward to partnering with your business.

Lago Boys

so far so ..... great ! I am also filling this review out to stop being asked to fill out the review in future, as that's annoying

Hello Lago Boys,

Thanks very much for leaving the feedback, we appreciate it!

Alẹro's ẹkikọ

I use this app for my designs and I like the ease within which the app allows me to design my outfits.

Hello Alẹro's ẹkikọ,

Thanks for leaving your feedback, we are pleased to hear you like the usability of our app.

Troves

My inventory went down to "0",

when does it gets restocked?... because I'm even afraid to scale my products because of the way you guys present your inventory. Other print on demand companies don't keep inventory at all so large orders can be made, but I don't know why you guys have yours numbered and even it reduces when there's no order on that product. As I speak now it keeps reducing and all is getting back to “0”, so now tell me. Can this be worth it selling with such a low inventory?..how can I drive traffic to my store when there’s a low inventory?..what kind of embarrassment is this?..even when I’m not selling it keeps inventory, meaning I’m sharing inventory with someone?...like where on this earth. I’m not happy at all. This can’t be a long term business scheme if this is happening

June 5, 2020

Hi Troves,

Thanks for leaving your honest feedback. Please allow me to explain a few points to your concerns.
First of all, we share a live stock state of how many items we have in our factories. We like to be transparent with you about how much stock is left in our production.
This means when inventory levels go down to zero, there are no more items left.
Right now we are experiencing some difficulties in the supply chain with items being delivered from suppliers on time. Our purchasing department is working incredibly hard to find alternative and back up suppliers to solve this issue.
We hope to have the small number of items out stock replenished as soon as possible.

Brickstreettees

Months and months I spent researching and trying to find a customizer that is easy to use and not a lot of steps....TADA! I do highly recommend this app!

Hi Brickstreettees,

We are glad to hear you found the Customizer and we hope it will be successful addition to your business. Thanks for leaving the review.

Camp Foria

The easiest app I have ever used. It syncs directly with my Shopify store and building the products from my is like butter.

Hi Camp Foria,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, our aim is always to keep the app as simple as possible so it is great to hear your opinion.

SavageandBird

Easy platform! Plenty of help available too! Highly recommend for starting your business with no product on hand.

Hi SavageandBird,

That's exactly what we do, assist you in building a successful business without stocking any products. Thanks for leaving the feedback.

FlegularLife

I just started using this app. It has been the easiest yet! I'm thankful that it allows me to add text or options for designs. I'm pleased thus far!

Hi FlegularLife,

We are happy to hear you are pleased so far, and we thank you for the feedback and choosing us to partner with your business.

Pure Grace Designs

So easy to use! And the process is fast! Also, it gives me a good profit margin. They're also faster than many other Print-On Demand companies.

Hi Pure Grace Designs,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, our 16 years of experience in print-on-demand allows us to produce products faster than other company. We hope your business can benefit from this!

THE ESPIAL

I like the app, it is very friendly and anybody can design their own T shirts. But i think if you give more mockup styles of the product when we import to our store then it will become best.

Hello THE ESPIAL,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, we have passed the request on for more mock up style to our product photo team. We hope to have more mock ups soon!