SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Fun Pet Designs

Nice variety of products. Customize feature made me utilize spod for almost all of my products. Only improvement I would suggest is the ability to export/integrate with Etsy.

Cy Ahora

It was simple to use just waiting to see a sample hope it arrives soon cannot wait to see the finished product as well.

www.10shirts.dk

So far so good. Havn´t launched my shop 10shirts.dk yet (10 is pronounced "tee" in Danish, hence the name), but the possibilities with SPOD are incredible. Just love that they have launched an EU version. I just wish that facemasks would be a part of the catalogue soon!

ShoppingErlebnis

i really like these app.... with a lot of inspiration...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
es gibt viele vorlagen, die man verwenden kann und das kostenlos!!! danke dafür!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rising Animals

Love it!! Amazing pricing!!!!!! Would recommend to anyone wanting to step up their print on demand game. Definitely a l1ife changer

Smile Bud Designs

I used this app to create products, love it!
I will keep using it to do more of my T-shirts from now on.
Thank you, Shirley.

Legacy Clothing CA

Great site. I would recommend it to all my friends and family as well as business owners in any country,

shinedarkmusic

Great Quality and ease of use! highly recommended. The quality was more than expected and the design print looks as good as in the design process.

Mile High Gear

Excellent app!! Love the Customizer option/page for customers. SPOD app is user friendly with quick responsiveness. Integrates flawlessly into Shopify.

D.R.I.P_The Division

Very fast turn around. Especially given today's situation. I was a little surprised actually. Will definitely use again.

September 4, 2020

Thank you for the review.
Looking forward to get you some more positive surprises!

Kind regards