SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

NY Sh1rts

Amazing integration with Shopify - fast adn on point. Also the customer service is very helpful and has great response time. Definetely can recommend this app.

WhiteRiceCowboy

Updated 1-10-2020: Will we ever be able to print on the sleeves again? And after many attempts, you never responded to my previous question about the images appearing and disappearing. Why?

Can't even see the customizer now...

My previous order was sent out very quickly, thank you kindly. That was really awesome.

If you can open the customizer in a new tap to fill the whole window , that would be great...

A Lot of confusing tags they add, coding, and very difficult to add products. I have spent hours of deleting bad coding in the automatic descriptions and unwanted tags.

July 5, 2019

We're sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues. The descriptions and tags should be white labeled and easily modified during the product creation process. We would love to look into this issue further, as we have not had other reports, but it does sound like a technical issue. If you could send the specifics to support@spod.com that would be great!

FÜM

Great setup! Excited to expand more with this service. It would be nice if the pricing was more affordable, but other than that really liking the integration with shopify.

T Shirt Raven

I used this app to help me create lovely designs for my customers. It is easy to use and understand. Would be nice if I could change the currency but after getting one for my store, my customers are happy. Can easily change the colours and text. I can't wait to see more designs and products. The best thing is myself and customers can easily upload designs to buy from my store.

PoacherOnline

Just started using so far so great. Only hope they will add more products especially caps as there are only two colors for baseball caps

CLOTHES CAPTIONING

So far its been great. Maybe add new logos. And add few more varieties of products to customize.
White label branding too

Xpressed Emotions

I really enjoy the variety of options and the simplicity in designing and publishing. Highly recommend your POD program.

Clever Stuff Home

I can't even create a product for my self and the pricing is too high, I hate this app
I don't recommend you to try it

June 20, 2019

Hello Ali,
We are sorry you couldn’t manage to create products. We receive plenty of feedback and reviews that say our app has an extremely simple and easy to use product creation process. If you would like to reach out to us we are sure we could get any problems your having creating a product solved very quickly.

Jonnay Designs LLC

I created two women's t-shirts from the SPOD app, added them to my Shopify store, and ordered two samples. The first sample wasn't what I expected. I contacted customer service and they were great! She handled the return in an expedient manner the same day, re-ordered a different t-shirt with the exact design I created, and placed my order for processing. When both t-shirts were received in a timely manner and came out excellent, I was completely satisfied! I love the t-shirts and the app. I am so glad I found this app. -Jonnay Designs LLC

Pipeline Trash

I have done 3 sample orders with them and so far they are great! The whole process has been seamless. The quality of the shirts and the printing was top notch. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend SPOD to anyone wanting to do this business.