SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Fast. Simple. Pandemic-Proof.

A Reseller's Passion

All the products are great. The shirt quality is excellent. Would recommend to friends and family. ..

Never Say Never Active

I’ve created many shirts and another stream of income
Easy to use and has many templates
Currently seeing what other items I can create

C and J Print Shop

I love this app it does what it says. No problems with it. If ALL apps worked as this one does we would not have any problems running our stores. GREAT APP!

The Infinite Intel

We at TheInfiniteIntel.com Love SPOD! They have great products and their mock-up generator is equally as user friendly and stocked with capabilities like adding text, stock clip art and of course we can add our logo. David was great when I called to confirm a big order we placed for veterans services agency. He assured me the order would be completed in short order just as my other orders. I am sure I will rely on the great team at SPOD for All of my custom printing needs. Thanks David & SPOD.

CiODaddy

I downloaded and ordered my samples and they were shipped the very next day! It's been 3 days and I'm still waiting on confirmation from my other vendors for shipping. App is easy to use.

Kelwares

Would be nice if you could put graphics and words on baseball caps.
Would be nice to be able to switch from 1 quality shirt to another w/o having to remake them.
Would be great to offer t-shirts with a pocket

expressive flower art goods

easier than the website! I have been on spreadshirt a few years and the app is easier. The acceptance and options for png vector cousin images is great.

OffensivelyBlessed3

Cute stuff I can make since I already have a Spreadshirt Store too. I wish they will let us merge all my items I made on spreadshirt so I wont have to remake things. But over all a great app for my store.

Sik Merch

this is a great shopify software, ezy to use and well set out ,my 8 yrs can use it to create a t shirt

Blizzy Home

I have been using SPOD now for 6 months and i have had nothing but success. The customer service is amazing, the print time and ship times are super fast. My customers love the ship time.