SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

K. LaMoura Boutique

I've been using the app to improve my T-Shirt designs and it's working so far. I love the pre-set designs a LOT! Love the app and the ease of use.

September 30, 2019

We love to have you with us. Thank you for the nice words.

Quoteacholic

Great app!!! Easy to use and great shipping. I would never consider another app. Long life customer. The moch cups are easy and the price is great. this is great for any start up business. Then you do not only have to do shirts you can place your designs on other products too. My customers loves the free shipping .

September 30, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Nimble Prints

Don't use this app. At least not until they fix a major issue with it. When creating a product and pushing the product to your store the app uses massive image files of the .webp type. When I say massive I mean MASSIVE. On the order of 12 to 15mb per image. That's PER IMAGE so if you have men's collection for example and you have more than just a few items your PAGE LOAD SPEEDS are REDUCED TO A CRAWL. Pages were taking 10-15 seconds to load. You could use an image minimizer app but of course that costs money and doesn't overcome the second problem which lies with Spreadshirt's shipping. The shipping costs are based on the total cost of the order and those COSTS ARE HIGH. You can be sure that when a customer reaches checkout and sees they're getting tagged with $25 in shipping for an order over $100 they will frequently abandon their carts. $25 equates to another product purchase on another site and you can't subject customers to these expenses in the age of free shipping from the likes of Amazon. It's unfortunate because I like the app itself aside from the image file size issues and they have an excellent product line and color options. Get the two items I listed changed or at least improved and I'll come back.

September 26, 2019

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback!

Regarding the image size - a 12-15mb per image is not possible. We're using precicesly the format .webp to reduce file size. Could you please contact us via support@spod.com and we could check your store from our end.

As for the shipping - please note that shipping is calculated on the product cost, not the price you charge your customer. As we're having the best prices of the industry you will barely see any higher shipping costs, except you're starting to have really big baskets.

Enchanted Shadow

I was previously using another leading POD app, but SPOD offers more versatlity, lower product prices and faster and cheaper shipping options. It has a really large and helpful built-in library of pre-made designs which is a lifesaver. The support is responsive and helpful and the app is easy to use, saving a ton of time on my end. I highly recommend it to anyone with an ecommerce site.

LoveofGodnCountry

This app is very easy to use and I love the Customizer option that I can add to my store it opens up a whole new area for my business.

villnvilla

Great app! Very easy to use, with a ton of awesome products to choose from!! Best print on demand prices by far, I can't wait to present my shirts to the world!

Everything Hippo

PRO's. Good Product. Excellent print quality. Prints and ships FAST! If you are familiar with other vendors in this space then you know what a big deal these three items are. CON's, As a vendor, I manage hundreds of products in my store and the SPOD interface is lacking. It takes more effort than it should to manage SPOD products. I hope it can be redesigned.

Wax Poetics Storefront

I really want to love this company. I think their fitted t-shirts are great, and overall the app is pretty decent as is, though there is still a lot of room for improvement. My one star is based on the quality of printing. It’s awful. Digital printing can be decent, but all of the samples they’ve sent me have been just terrible. The blacks are nowhere near black, more like a gray. Everything has lines going through it, like a cheap old printer. I heard they spent $10million on new fancy Swiss printers; well, they should get their money back. I’m so bummed out. I’ve ordered at least ten samples so far and I have nothing to show for it but a waste of time and money. I can’t sell these to my customers. They look so cheap. How are they even in business? It’s a shame. I have to find another company who can at the very least print decent quality t-shirts for god’s sake that’s all I ask.

Hey there,

Thank you very much for the feedback. I am really sorry to hear that the print turned out bad.
We will address this with our production team to check what went wrong during the process.
For now I would like to ask you to send an e-mail to support@spod.com with your order id so that we can at least give you a refund.

One Feisty Peach

I always order samples of the products I wish to add to my store when trying out a new POD company to determine the quality of the merch. I order a v-neck tee, a wide neck sweatshirt and the sweatshirt dress. The quality of the tee and print on the tee was perfectly fine. I spotted right away that the print on the sweatshirt (white sweatshirt, pink and black lettering) had small white spots and it did not print as brightly as i would've liked. The quality of the sweatshirt is great though. The sweatshirt dress is another story. The measurements are very far off from what's advertised so I'm in the process of obtaining clarity and possibly another sample because of this. The length alone was about 3 inches shorter (lying flat) than what the site states, so please be mindful if you plan to add this to your store, or please purchase a sample first. I'm thinking I may have gotten a sweatshirt and not the dress?? Shipping times were reasonable so no issue there, I just wish that they packaged their items in individual wrapping as opposed to just loosely placing items in the poly mailer. I shop online very often and have NEVER received anything like this. I wish SPOD would really consider changing this practice as that's extremely tacky to me, but that's just my opinion and preference.

Hi there,

Thank you for your review. Could you please send us an e-mail to support@spod.com with your order id so that we can process a refund and also look into the problem.

Jellyi ... Sweetest Deals

So far I can only review the product design process for my store. I would like to use SPOD but product setup will be too much effort. A White T with Black writing has to be created in one product and then a Black T with the same writing in White has to be another product. It is a too big a job to then manually consolidate into variants in Shopify especially with many products. This is a simple 101 facility that other companies have as standard. Unfortunately the latest released design edit facility appears to do something different. Robert, regarding your reply, the simple solution is to make the feature available so that shops can either use it or not, depending on their needs

September 23, 2019

Thank you very much for your input. We are working continuously on improving our service and are aware of the problem. So far, we did not find a solution that works for shops that want to have the design color switched and shops that do not want to have this.
It will take some time to find a solution that is beneficial for all scenarios.