SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

AfricanDiasporaShop

I am using this app to build out my site. Does a lot of things other POD apps do not do. Does need more multicultural models in the mockup generator. So far so good.

BRANDEDINC

Awesome app for my design ideas and it is very user friendly. I also love the facts it allows my customers the option to create there own design

Greatest of These

I am loving this app so far! Would like to see more fonts... Although that may be included in the paid plan. I'm just starting out, so I'm using the free plan. I'm really loving it.

NY Sh1rts

Amazing integration with Shopify - fast adn on point. Also the customer service is very helpful and has great response time. Definetely can recommend this app.

WhiteRiceCowboy

Updated 1-10-2020: Will we ever be able to print on the sleeves again? And after many attempts, you never responded to my previous question about the images appearing and disappearing. Why?

Can't even see the customizer now...

My previous order was sent out very quickly, thank you kindly. That was really awesome.

If you can open the customizer in a new tap to fill the whole window , that would be great...

A Lot of confusing tags they add, coding, and very difficult to add products. I have spent hours of deleting bad coding in the automatic descriptions and unwanted tags.

July 5, 2019

We're sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues. The descriptions and tags should be white labeled and easily modified during the product creation process. We would love to look into this issue further, as we have not had other reports, but it does sound like a technical issue. If you could send the specifics to support@spod.com that would be great!

FÜM

Great setup! Excited to expand more with this service. It would be nice if the pricing was more affordable, but other than that really liking the integration with shopify.

T Shirt Raven

I used this app to help me create lovely designs for my customers. It is easy to use and understand. Would be nice if I could change the currency but after getting one for my store, my customers are happy. Can easily change the colours and text. I can't wait to see more designs and products. The best thing is myself and customers can easily upload designs to buy from my store.

PoacherOnline

Just started using so far so great. Only hope they will add more products especially caps as there are only two colors for baseball caps

CLOTHES CAPTIONING

So far its been great. Maybe add new logos. And add few more varieties of products to customize.
White label branding too

Xpressed Emotions

I really enjoy the variety of options and the simplicity in designing and publishing. Highly recommend your POD program.