SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Graffi-Teez

I just started using this app, but so far it is amazing. Product creation is quick and easy.
My favorite part is the personalization tool. Was integrated in my store in no time and I love playing around with it.
Looking forward to the first orders!

Amazin Apparel

I used this site for my daughter's business and they are fast and satisfying her customers! This has been the easiest transition for my daughter.

BerlinBags

The SPOD app has been great for me so far! I didn’t know what to think when they promised a 40 hour production time but they somehow delivered. I’ll definitely be using them a lot going forward.

easystitch

A friend told me to check out the SPOD app… and I’m happy they did! The app was easy to understand and use, and there were no issues when syncing it with Shopify. I also appreciate the fast production time and high quality products. Keep up the good work!

BaconLuv

Great app that is easy to use.
I just received my sample order and love the print and product quality. The mug looks amazing and the shirt is a perfect fit. I am looking forward to what my customers will say.

potatolove

The app to create products is extremely simple and easy to use, compared for example to printful. You can set up the app and products in a minute or two, which is a significant advantage over other platforms. I like the simplicity and easy of the set up.

ADHWÉ

I ordered a few samples - The t-shirt I ordered smelt awful. I thought well maybe it's because it was organic because the baseball/raglan I ordered didn't smell as bad. However both looked like trash - The t-shirt print was terrible and I used 4 of my own designs and 1 of their in house designs. It looked like it was stretched out badly with screen printing. Then the goo from the print machine was all around the image of the shirt followed by the outline of the machine creased into it. It came in a box that had no wrapping or packaging or anything to make it unique or even like your company wasn't shipping you used goods. The raglan shirt was unisex but the Medium I ordered looked like an extra large on me and my boyfriend. I ordered a water bottle the print was impossible to come off and it looked amazing so I thought this was going to be a solid product to sell however I tried to drink water out of it and super disappointing as you couldn't even get a steady stream out. Think of it like drinking through a straw that was cracked everywhere. Maybe in the future they can make some adjustments possibly because they might be smaller but I can't have customers getting this - it'd be destruction of my reputation. My last note is positive for the design gallery it has no use if it doesn't print well but their graphic designs are unique and there were many I loved.

March 13, 2019

Hey ADHWÈ

We appreciate you reaching out. At SPOD, we strive to provide you with an optimal selling experience. Unfortunately, we can never be 100% successful in that regard... but you can bet we'll try! Below, we've provided an explanation (and, in some instances, a resolution) for some of your grievances:

You're absolutely correct when it comes to the "goo" on your shirt; this substance is a result of our printing method. Most likely, this is a result of the white, underlying print. Considering the complexity of your design, this extra layer is required. Fortunately, if you're not satisfied with the final product, you can message our customer service team; they'll be happy to provide a refund or a replacement.

The same goes for the water bottle. Please message customer service with photos of the product. This won't only help us optimize our production process, but it will also help us address the issue with the vendor. Once we've come to a resolution, customer service will contact you.

Finally, the smell that's emanating from the products is due to our digital direct machines. One simple wash should eliminate the odor.

We hopes these details help, and we hope you're willing to give SPOD another try. If you come across any additional issues, don't be afraid to reach out.

LowB Clothing

Hands down the best POD service I have dealt with, their production and shipping times have exceeded my expectations with most orders shipping the next business days and have had no quality issues. I look forward to growing my business with them

My Jazz Wear

Order after Order SPOD has earned my trust. Heads up warnings when your graphic color scheme may be too close to shirt color for favorable results. Spot on quality every time. Production time is awesome as the 1st review indicated, within 48hrs I'm seeing shipping confirmation emails. If I could drop everyone else and rock with SPOD I would. Would love to see some 'all over' print options and more apparel diversity. Looking forward to continuing to work with these guys.

Entourage Effect

Been in the POD business for a few years now and I am thoroughly impressed with the SPOD app. 48 hour turnaround on orders, fair and easy to calculate shipping costs, and creating and adding products is the easiest and quickest I have ever used. Great profit possibilities on the product range too. Looking forward to a even more successful 2019 with adding SPOD into one of my stores.

1 2 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 60 Next