SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Kids Gifts Pro

While it took a little practice to become comfortable with the app. Once you do it is super easy to move back and forth between menus even when you forget something and have to slide back two steps, without loosing your information. It ROCKS!

UPDATE: I loaded all my artwork at one time and it was soooooo simple to quickly add 150 products to the store complete with SEO in less than a day.

Lucy Gift Store

Absolutely bet POD Company ever. Very easy to push your new design and mock up on your store. Really fast tracking.

Tough Hockey Dads

Time spent using app About 1 year

Creating my first product took under 3 minutes with the built in Shopify SPOD app. Already on to my next product.

ToKens by Tei

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I love the designs! I have been searching for a print on demand shop that has cool designs. So happy!

2020Tshirts

Love it! Its an amazing product. I will utilize it often! But the demand for 100 characters is unne

3MonkeyArt

I ordered a sample product and they screwed it up. Simple graphic design on a bandana and they couldn't get it right. VERY DISAPPOINTED

JMO Energy Nutrition

Location Spain

App perfecta para ofrecer a tus clientes productos de calidad dándoles tu estilo personal. ¡Muy recomendada!

N$VNE

Time spent using app About 2 months

Please.. Switch RIGHT now. So let me start by saying, I started my brand in '13. I used Spreadshirt but it was manual so when orders picked up, I needed something automated. I then switched to Printful. Prices were higher but at least it was automated. That was good for awhile, but they've completely lost it. Sometimes customers orders will not ship for weeks, they make constant mistakes and the print quality is often poor. SPOD is that Spreadshirt backed plugin that i always wanted. The colors are AMAZING, the speed is phenomenal and the prices? man the prices. You won't believe it.

They're missing a bit of features for now, I hate that I can't customize inside labels or send custom packaging for orders that helps with branding, but they seen numerous updates per week, adding new items and features. The Roadmap is amazing and although it's not as shiny and sparkly as printful, it's worth the try. The old look and feel made me hesitate for awhile, but now that I've tried it, I'm so happy that I did. It's a great app and I'm proud to use it. Can't wait to grow with them

LJ-works

Awesome app love it makes designing shirts simple don’t matter if you have your designs or want to use some they have in the app love it

Meri Design Shop

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is just so easy to use absolutely love it. Watch the tutorial and then start creating you designs. Easy!