SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand | Reviews

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Lustful Greed

i like it alot i use it. so far so good sir. thank you spreadshirt. i like it alot i use it. so far so good sir. thank you spreadshirt.

BuildURBody

I used this app to make custom clothing for my store and it was fantastic and very affordable! Really awesome app and great products.

CBD HEMP DIRECT

downloaded and have set up our first POD t shirt. Love the process, cant wait to add more apparel options to our shop!

OLA-PICSOLA

I use this app as one of my print on demand companies. I am very pleased with the recent addition of the "create your own" feature for my website. It helps generate traffic to my site. Also, the sample t-shirts I ordered were good quality.

Ebi Clothing

This app is very helpful in creating good quality apparel for my brand. They ship quickly as well. I would recommend everyone. I can't wait for them to offer more print options.

Perfect Morning Gifts

Not what we though in the beginning!
It's cheap and (sometimes) fast. However, the customer service is the worst in the business, we've been in this for 6+ years and work with a variety of PODs as well as our own studio prints.
We've had complaints about staining, fading, incorrect items sent (sometimes offensive to the recipient)
International shipping is a disaster. No tracking, no guarantee, no refunds, lost orders.
Bottom line, cheaper isn't better. We will be moving away from SPOD and back to other providers

Bunny and Butters

The UI is makes using SPOD so easy and intuitive. Coupled with the ease of taking a filling orders SPOD makes the perfect app for a T-Shirt shop like ours. Rustic designs for the mountain life.

Addictive Kaos

Perfect and ships out fast, unlike printful, SPOD ships out in like two days... my customers love it.

Graffi-Teez

I just started using this app, but so far it is amazing. Product creation is quick and easy.
My favorite part is the personalization tool. Was integrated in my store in no time and I love playing around with it.
Looking forward to the first orders!

Amazin Apparel

I used this site for my daughter's business and they are fast and satisfying her customers! This has been the easiest transition for my daughter.