SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

HomeSweetHomee

Very fast fulfillment, reliable. Great quality products. Easy to use app. ..........................

Canvas Portal

They show you a mockup that looks like it has a decent print size for a christmas sweater. Actual print size is WAY smaller. Final product looks like shit. This is blatant false advertising. Cost me allot of bad reviews. You should be able to trust that what they show you is what you get! Actual print size is literally 50% of what they showed. Can't trust them

Hello Canvas Portal,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that you were not happy with us. However, we were also slightly confused as it seems your shop is doing rather well and you are still sending us many orders. If you had any grievances with print results, we hope that you contacted our customer service at service@spod.com so that they could help you out and were able to raise the issue with production - only this way can we improve quality control.
On the matter of 'what you see is what you get', maybe this FAQ article is also helpful: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019511033-Differences-in-Colors-Monitor-vs-T-Shirt#article.

Chery Rose

great app. easy to use. straight forward and very understandable. within my first use i was able to produce my first design.

Wear Your Pride Sales

I really love SPOD's user interface, it is super easy to use and very compatible with my store! The quality of items they carry is very high, and the printing looks great. The only feature that I wish it had was to bulk import products, and to have multiple products under one listing. I.e., if I wanted one design to be available on 5 different types of shirts, it would be nice if I could have just one product listing with a drop down menu for shirt type as well as size and colour, instead of having to make 5 different products. :) Otherwise, I'm very happy!!

ReRouteApp

i can attest that this app is awesome. as someone who is not always available for a computer, i just wish it was accessible on mobile

Hello ReRouteApp,

Thank you so much for your kind review and the feedback concerning the usability - we have forwarded this suggestion and will make sure to look into finding a solution next year as we know this is frequently requested. Thank you!

One Stop Services Llc

This app literally helped me design my first product. I designed my first T-Shirt with help from SPOD in under 30 minutes.

The Good Pup Society

We love spod. Its been a great print provider for our biz. Great customer service, printing is top notch too.

BadDoggo

I use this app for dog bandanas but come to find out they're just regular bandanas. One size means the biggest you can find? Very disappointed with this product.

Hello BadDoggo,

Thank you for you feedback! We're sorry to hear that you are not happy with the assortment we provide. Indeed, if you have a different supplier for bandanas or specifically dog bandanas, we would be happy to receive your suggestion at service@spod.com. Thank you!

Screaming Freedom Apparel

SPOD is probably the best POD company there is. I have been using them for over 2 years and after them printing over 50,000 orders between my stores I give them an A+ rating. They have a mix up here and there or a misprint, around 1% but that is way lower then any other POD provider I have tried. Here it is a week before Christmas and they already printed and shipped orders that I put in yesterday. The price, speed and customer service can't be beat. If you want to feel secure about your printing provider and your customer experience, they are the one to use. I get 5 star reviews from my customers all the time about how much they love their product. Thanks everyone at SPOD.

Valutribe

First impression,.. very easy to use, and so many variety of goods to choose from. The key one for me was how cost effective this is compared to Printful, whom I have been with about year. This is a game changer for me, so pending on how my samples turn out, I may be switching PODs. 5th Star is when I get my sample and it meets the print quality requirements ;)

Hello Valutribe,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our app. We hope that we will be able to meet your expectations and look forward to supporting you and your growing business.