SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Zappy Tees

I just love this app. It does what it is suppose to do and the customer service is great. My only issue: It would be nice if they offered tier discounts for those wanting a dozen or more of the same design. But for a shirt or few at a time, they are one of the best.

bunlyshop

SPOD has good communication, but the backend on shipping isnt the best, the free shipping took 4+ months (and no one had any info on the whereabouts), i asked for a refund because 4 months is unacceptable, but no refund provided. Also some of the prints were a bit shoddy.

September 28, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for the review. We are sorry that you experienced trouble with the shipping of the order. I would like to point out that the issue is in the Canadian Customs process and not with SPOD. The customs process is unfortunately not very reliable nor fast by any means.
The order was placed on July 4th (not 4 month ago) and was shipped on July 9th (due to holidays). After it was shipped we rely on the shipping providers and the customs process as any other provider does.

In our documentation I can't find any request for a refund so I assume this was why none has been processed. Just did this now so that you do not have to pay for the flawed customs process.

Kind regards
Robert

Drunkenimports

I thought that spod was the BEST! we have had plenty of orders placed through them. I had a customer reach out to me and ask for the tracking number on an order, I decided to go take a look...As I went to look I saw we got charged $20.00 for shipping!!!!! on a single shirt. The shipping costs are absolutely insane ! DO NOT USE

September 28, 2020

Hi Drunkenimports,

Thank you for the review. I checked your orders and see that you place all orders as express orders. This naturally results in higher shipping cost compared to using standard shipping. We'll reach out to you to help you setting up your shop correctly.

Kind regards
Robert

AFRO LOVE LLC

The app is very user friendly, and there is a large selection of items to print on demand. We were a little disappointed with the print quality of one shirt's logo, but have decided to try that logo in embroidery instead.

Hi AFRO LOVE LLC,

Thank you for reviewing our app, we're happy that you find it user-friendly, but sorry to hear that the print quality does not match your expectations. Could you perhaps send us a picture of the print as well as the order number to support@spod.com? Then we can try and find out what went wrong and maybe find a solution. Thank you!

BizCarto

I just started well seems good and hope for the best ! The t-shirt designs seems so good and easy to handle.

Hey BizCarto,

Thanks for taking the time to review our app! We look forward to supporting you and your business and hope you will be happy with our service for a long time.

Inner Atlas

In the beginning it was not so comfortable to use this app. It was for me like a maze to find what I need. But after a few days it was getting better for me use your app. I'm really glad now that I didn't leave it in the beginning.

Hi Inner Atlas,

Thank you for posting this kind review, we're glad to hear that you found your way around the app and now are happy using it, however, we're sorry that this was not the case from the beginning. If there's anything you feel we could do better to get new merchants started, feel free to drop us a line at support@spod.com. Thank you!

swagandlegit

Shipping super fast. Love this app, you can use it for your amazon ebay wish and get a positive feedback from buyer.

Hello swagandlegit,

Thank you for the great review, so glad to hear that you're happy with our services!

OTC Inc

With this app is very easy to add product on the shopify store you should give it a chance. they also give you all the help you would need as begginer.

Hi OTC Inc,
Thank you for the great review, it's good to hear that you're happy with both the app and our support for you as a new merchant. We look forward to continuing supporting you and your growing business!

Camisa Cristiana

I love this app. SPOD is our main manufacturer and their shirts are great. They also give competitive prices. They are still working hard during the Pandemic and Truly appreciate that!

Hi Camisa Cristiana,
what great feedback, thank you for this! We're really happy that we are part of your business and able to support you during these trying times. Looking forward to also supporting you in the future!

NPN Lifestyle.

Very nice, to easy, the product is perfect. The samples is perfect. The sample package is beautiful, the print quality is very good.

Hello NPN Lifestyle,

Thank you for the lovely feedback, it's great to hear that you are so happy with us and the quality we provide!