SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Deja Voo Beauty

Super easy to use! look forward to a great future with SPOD, can't wait to try my own designs as well. Seems to have a quick turnaround as well.

Hello Deja Voo Beauty,

Thank you for your kind feedback, we're very much looking forward to supporting you and your business!
Our turn-around times have changed a bit due to the current situation: ca. 50% of all orders are produced within 4 business days, ca. 90% in 6 business days. We hope that we can get back to our normal turnaround of 48 hours soon, and will update this FAQ articles with any news on the matter: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012726799

xSUCCO

I like how this app has variety and fulfills orders within 7-10 business days, even during COVID-19. truly amazing

Hello xSUCCO,

Thank you for your feedback on our app, we're so glad to hear that even with our longer production times, you are still happy with it.
For a bit of good news in these trying times: we were able to up capacities again in our production sites and now are producing ca. 50% of all orders withing 4 business days and ca. 90% within 6 business days.

Jack Cook llc

Awesome experience! I really enjoyed navigating the site and products. The design process was simple and enjoyable seeing my design come to life and having the reassurance that SPOD will be a great fit for the growth of my company.

Hello Jack Cook llc,

Thank you so much for your great review of our app, it's so good to hear that you found it easy to use, especially since uncomplicated usability is one of our key objectives. We're happy to be part of your business and to support you in your future ventures.

Madame Isabelle

I have been looking for a long time for a satisfactory Print-On-Demand service application. SPOD is just perfect! Speed, quality, but above all, EXCELLENT customer service !!! It's so important! They respond quickly to emails, they help when necessary, they ensure good monitoring of their products, really, I have nothing to complain about! Even in COVID-19 times, their service is fast and efficient! Thanks SPOD!

Hello Madame Isabelle,

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we're so glad that you are happy both with the app and our services. We look very much forward in supporting you and your business in the future in whichever way you need.

Beauty With A Booty Fitness

I actually really like this app, it's easy to use and has most of what I am looking for! I would suggest this to anyone looking for a good dropshipping company

Hello Beauty With A Booty Fitness,

Thank you for the kind review, it's great to hear that you find the app easy to use and that we can support you and your growing business. If you have any suggestions for us, feel free to let us know at support@spod.com, we're always keen on knowing how we can improve our service.

Peanuts Shops

It is my life now! So many different things to use to help your business grow! Awesome app. The ease of getting started down to the processing and shipping of your orders

Hello Peanuts Shops,

What a great feedback, thank you for this! We're excited to hear the usability of the app works so well for you and to be part of your business venture. We'll be happy to be supporting you in any way we can.

The Off Store au

It's really cool and simple app its grate. It's really helpful for upcoming entrepreneurs. I'm really love this

Hello The Off Store au,

Thank you for the great review, it's good to hear that you find the app easy to use, which is what we're always aiming for. Glad to be part of your business!

Pets in Wonderland

I like the fact that we have a gallery logo and designs for people like me who are not designers , its easy to use thanks

Hello Pets in Wonderland,

Thank you for submitting the great feedback, it's always good to hear what functionalities work for our merchants. We look forward to supporting you and your business.

Sleeko Store

I used the for my t-shirt designs. It easy to use, configure and to put orders. One thing that I find very very difficult is to navigate between orders since you removed the left and right arrows. Would be nice a feature to filter by name and find easier an older order

Hello Sleeko Store,

Thank you for your feedback and the insights, it's great to hear that the usability works for you and also to get your suggestions for improvement. We will pass them along and are happy about receiving any and all thoughts on how to make our app better and easier to use. You can also get in touch any time at support@spod.com.

Cttcreationsus

anazing app good products intuituve plataform , cant wait to start making orders with you. very good tool

Hello Cttcreationsus,

Thank you for leaving this kind feedback, we're very happy you found the app easy to use, and are looking forward to supporting you and your business.