SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Just A Lost Cause

Easy to use! I'm brand new to design and it has been really easy to use and integrate with my shops!

Hi Just A Lost Cause,

We hope to have made it easy for you to use, good luck with the products for your shops!

Midwest2u.com

I love this app because they have great support. Their team will work with you on your design and building your business.

Hi Midwest2u.com,

We are always happy to try and support your business growth so it nice to hear the kind words. Feel free to let us know if there is anything else.

VERVESIO

Never experienced a more user-friendly and easiest designer app with so many options. Thanks a ton!

Hi VERVESIO,

Thanks for the amazing feedback, our product design team is always trying to produce an app that receives exactly the feedback you just gave. We hope to partner with your business for a long time.

Goatsies

Great app. Easy to use. Easy set up. Well organized and functional. Great selection of tops. Would love to see bigger print areas on some items, bottoms, more models for all clothes, perhaps some print all over choices. Highly recommended!

Hi Goatsies,

Thanks for the great feedback, and for the improvements we could make. We are always trying to improve our model selection and we hope to have all over print in the future.

Markai

Por fin un proveedor que deja bastante margen con sus camisetas. Además me han dicho que la calidad es bastante buena

Hola Markai,

gracias por la respuesta!

BunnyPepper Tees

Super easy to use with plenty of customizing options and colors for a wide range of products. Love it

Hi BunnyPepper Tees,

It is great to hear you are putting the customizing option to good use! Thanks for leaving the feedback.

Clean Culture Lifestyle

amazing and easy to use. needs more basic fonts. overall i would highly recommend this ap for anybody.

Hi Clean Culture Lifestyle,

Your feedback has been noted on adding more basic fonts! Thanks for leaving the feedback.

the-Indigo-G-experience

I have absolutely no complaints. This is by far my favorite app and I have tried them all. I'm still writing to accumulate 100.

Hi the-Indigo-G-experience,

Thanks for leaving the feedback, and making it to the 100. We hope to support your business in the long term!

Nirmai

easy app and fast, advanced and good price for merchants....................................................

Hi Nirmai,

It is great to hear you like the app, we try to offer the best prices and an easy to use app!

Florida tee Party

I have tried a lot of print on demand sites but Spreadshirt is competitive in pricing and shipping time even during coronavirus. Tees are super easy to design

Hi Florida tee Party,

Thanks for the feedback, our production facilities are working extremely hard now to get your orders produced in time so we appreciate the positive feedback.