SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Obviio Boutique

The app is amazing. I have been able to create multiple Coffee Mugs so quickly. It's the easiest app to use and the product looks fabulous.

EmbraceGodsGrace

I LOVE the way your company makes it so easy to upload and create.
THANK YOU, so much! Life is so much easier, when you can just upload, adjust and go, without extra apps! Two thumbs up from me. You definitely will be my number one choice for POD, for sure! Thank you!

RT-Corp

This app is easy to use and lets you look at he complete product within seconds of making your creation.

For This Cause

easy to use, great tutorials, quick to start up. Good for beginners and good price for product/ margin spread for sale.

SRCE KLUB

Ive been using these app to create my pieces, and it is by far the best app in program. Its very quick and easy to use and understand.

Radicomics Emporium

I just added my first product! It was a breeze! it feels good to design t-shirts again. My previous partner had a lot of apparel become unavailable after Covid-19

Neat Bloom

It's great! Easy to use and fair prices to leave room for profit. I love he options of organic products. I fits my need!

Hi Neat Bloom,

Thanks for the feedback. We do leave as much room for profit for your business as we can, so thanks for mentioning it. We hope to have a long partnership between our businesses.

TOTALSTOKE.

So far is working good. I haven't sold anything yet! I like the products they have to offer. Easy UI!

Hi TOTALSTOKE.,

An easy UI is exactly what we aim for. Thanks for the review!

Dripping Ink T's

I love the fact that it makes it simple to create my own t shirts, as well as, let the customer customize their own.

Hi Dripping Ink T's,

Thanks for the feedback, a lot of development work went into allowing the customers the option to customize their products, so it is great to hear the positive feedback.

JocoThreads

Adding products to our shop has been very simple, and the shipping has been within 48 hours. Our customers are very pleased with the products.

Hi JocoThreads,

Thanks for the review! Yes that's right we are back to producing in 48 hours. It's great to hear your customers are pleased with their orders!