SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Gear Up Trading Post

Awesome POD provider. I used to use Printful but switched to SPOD after it was taking 3 weeks for my customers to get their products from Printful. SPOD said they could do it in 48 hours and they have been true to their word. Everything has been printed with great quality and their prices are much better as well.

Hello Gear Up Trading Post,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review, it's so great to hear that you are happy with us and that we managed to meet your and your customer's expectations so far! We hope to continue to do so, especially during the upcoming peak season when things might get rough and we might experience delays - if you ever have questions or concerns, feel free to get in touch! Thank you!

Dakoda Goods

Very Easy to set up and to design my products! I like that it gives you design templets already on top of my designs as well. Very cool

Hello Dakoda Goods,
Thank you so much for reviewing our app, we're happy to hear that you find it easy to use and look forward to supporting your business.

Threaded Wit

Honestly the app works great, the products are fulfilled quickly, they have the best women's sizing apparel of any of the PODs I've tried, and the quality has been exceptional. On the rare occurrence that the print doesn't go as planned I have had no issue getting an immediate refund. No complaints here.

Hello Threaded Wit,

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review, we're so glad to hear that you're happy with the app and our services even on occasions when things didn't work out as planned right away.

Purdie Photography Designs

I really like using Spod and of all their tshirts I have received to wear as samples, only one has worn the printing off after a few washes. They have lovely material for their tops and the app is easy to use. Be good if you could edit a design once it's made but apart from that, Spod is a great company and POD manufacturer.

Hello Purdie Photography Designs,

Thank you for your review of our app, we're grateful that you gave us such a good rating even though there were some troubles with the prints - please feel free to always get in touch with customer service if this happens, so we can offer a refund and make sure to get in touch with the production teams to improve our services. Thank you!

Just For Shirts And Grins

This app is very easy to use and intuitive. I just published my first design and will begin migrating other designs using this tool.

Chocolate Unicorns

So far, its very easy to use; Ive only made one product thus far but look forward to using the application further.

OneSource Blues

I use this app because it s really fast to customize new products and upload them to nmy shopify store.

SUMA TREND

Wir haben schon lange nach einer App wie SPOD gesucht und endlich gefunden. SPOD ermöglicht uns das Sortiment und den Kundenkreis zu erweitern, und bietet einen großen Mehrwert. Über SPOD können wir unseren Kunden die Möglichkeit bieten, unsere Produkte selbst gestalten zu können. Wir sagen top App. Absolute Weiterempfehlung!

Hallo SUMA TREND,

was für tolles Feedback, vielen Dank, dass ihr euch dafür Zeit genommen habt! Wir freuen uns darauf, euch und euren Store auch in Zukunft zu unterstützen.

LittleTreasures.de

Awesome easy to use app. Works pretty good. Recommend 100% !
Could have a little bit more colors for kids Shirts but still very good!

Mr. Metaphysical

Used this app to do my t-shirt with no instruction from the app. Very user friendly, easy to design, and easy to publish designed shirts to sell for your store! Thanks!