SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof Print-On-Demand. Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat.

SecuredCheckoutPlatform

Easy to use. Selection of graphics as a starter. Would like ways to learn more how to curve the test to wrap around a circle. But nice app regardless.

Hello SecuredCheckoutPlatfor,

Thank you for your feedback, it's good to hear that you found it easy to start out with our app. Feel free to get in touch with us at support@spod.com and we'll be happy to help you with any questions you might have.

Hellsí Outfitters

I signed in and within minutes...had a new product for my catalogue. Great Resource! I will continue to use SPOD going forward.

Hello Hellsí Outfitters,

Thank you for your great feedback, we're happy that you find our app so easy to use and look forward to supporting you and your business in the future.

Makemyteeshirt

Recommended...Very Simple to use and many options available. Still working on my new store, will update with time

Hello Makemyteeshirt,

Thank you for your feedback, we're happy to hear that you find our app easy to use and look forward to supporting your business.

DashTees

I'm thankful for this app. It allows me to continue making new product designs during this pandemic. Many others have stop pushing new product designs to stores to keep up with minimal staff and order demands. Thank you for allowing me to continue. This app is very easy to you and intergrates nicely with my shopify. I appreciate the fact that it also saves me time.

Hello DashTees,

Thank you for this great review, we're so happy that we can support you and your ideas during these trying times and that you are keeping up a positive spirit and continue creating. We will continue supporting you and your ideas in whichever way we can.

Deja Voo Beauty

Super easy to use! look forward to a great future with SPOD, can't wait to try my own designs as well. Seems to have a quick turnaround as well.

Hello Deja Voo Beauty,

Thank you for your kind feedback, we're very much looking forward to supporting you and your business!
Our turn-around times have changed a bit due to the current situation: ca. 50% of all orders are produced within 4 business days, ca. 90% in 6 business days. We hope that we can get back to our normal turnaround of 48 hours soon, and will update this FAQ articles with any news on the matter: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012726799

xSUCCO

I like how this app has variety and fulfills orders within 7-10 business days, even during COVID-19. truly amazing

Hello xSUCCO,

Thank you for your feedback on our app, we're so glad to hear that even with our longer production times, you are still happy with it.
For a bit of good news in these trying times: we were able to up capacities again in our production sites and now are producing ca. 50% of all orders withing 4 business days and ca. 90% within 6 business days.

Jack Cook llc

Awesome experience! I really enjoyed navigating the site and products. The design process was simple and enjoyable seeing my design come to life and having the reassurance that SPOD will be a great fit for the growth of my company.

Hello Jack Cook llc,

Thank you so much for your great review of our app, it's so good to hear that you found it easy to use, especially since uncomplicated usability is one of our key objectives. We're happy to be part of your business and to support you in your future ventures.

Madame Isabelle

I have been looking for a long time for a satisfactory Print-On-Demand service application. SPOD is just perfect! Speed, quality, but above all, EXCELLENT customer service !!! It's so important! They respond quickly to emails, they help when necessary, they ensure good monitoring of their products, really, I have nothing to complain about! Even in COVID-19 times, their service is fast and efficient! Thanks SPOD!

Hello Madame Isabelle,

Thank you for your lovely feedback, we're so glad that you are happy both with the app and our services. We look very much forward in supporting you and your business in the future in whichever way you need.

Beauty With A Booty Fitness

I actually really like this app, it's easy to use and has most of what I am looking for! I would suggest this to anyone looking for a good dropshipping company

June 19, 2020

Hello Beauty With A Booty Fitness,

Thank you for the kind review, it's great to hear that you find the app easy to use and that we can support you and your growing business. If you have any suggestions for us, feel free to let us know at support@spod.com, we're always keen on knowing how we can improve our service.

Peanuts Shops

It is my life now! So many different things to use to help your business grow! Awesome app. The ease of getting started down to the processing and shipping of your orders

June 19, 2020

Hello Peanuts Shops,

What a great feedback, thank you for this! We're excited to hear the usability of the app works so well for you and to be part of your business venture. We'll be happy to be supporting you in any way we can.