SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

ZEROPHUCKS

While customer service was polite on the phone and responsive via email, my first sample was disastrous. It was a simple white hoodie with a black zero and some simple lettering on it. The color was so faded it was gray, not even close to black. I checked to see if there was something wrong with my settings and sent pics, but no, they replied that it was correct -- and that's how their digital print process worked. If they can't put a solid black on a white item, then half of my entire catalog won't work. I couldn't believe it. Will now have to shift to a whole other supplier for something that seems basic. Very troubling and frustrating (not to mention, it clearly doesn't match the spot mockup generator).

February 8, 2021

Hi ZEROPHUCKS,

I'm sorry the sample you received wasn't satisfactory. DTG is indeed a printing method that has a "vintage" kind of look. However, this shouldn't be gray, as you mentioned it. I would like you to contact me personally, so I can verify the sample you received. If there is a problem, we will need to fix it. You can write me here: shopify@spod.com.

Jean-Michel
Success Manager

Relax it Now

SPOD is really good and easy for a beginner also very fast to create a mock up and easy to get started.. Thanks SPOD!

MM6K

Love the app so far.
Integration wasn't too hard.
COGs are good.
And the turn around time from order to the item being sent out is great. Just waiting to see how the print looks on my first test order

Lees Cool Tees

When I started with Print on Demand I was using Printful for my Shopify store, however, I quickly realized that their prices were not competitive.
I switched to SPOD (Shopify print on demand) the prices were much better, however
after uploading 40 items I then tried to push them to Etsy. The SPOD images do not sync with Etsy and if you try to pin to pinterest the images are too small (Pinterest actually banned me because of this)
also the quantities do not sync with Etsy either. I would have to go thru the process of doing all new mockups and changing the inventory count which is lot of time wasted. I now use Printify which syncs to Etsy easily. Hope this helps anyone who is looking into a Print on demand business.

February 4, 2021

Hi Lees Cool Tees,

Thank you for your feedback. We are indeed currently not supporting Etsy & Pinterest. However, we are working on expanding our app to support other platforms. I hope you enjoyed the other aspect of our app and that you might come back soon, once it will be possible to use other platforms.

Have a great day!

ISQ INTERNATIONAL

So far I am enjoying it - it is taking some time to get used to all the features but it is working out pretty good so far. Thanks

Faith Life Gear

It is a very convenient and easy to use app for adding designs to my store. It has an intuitive design and easy to use.

3CROOKS

The Best App Ever, Navigating through is simple and classic,the best in the market at the moment and great art for designing.

Allyourthingz

Die App funktioniert sehr gut, man kommt schnell rein und kann effizient arbeiten. Sehr empfehlenswert.

California Drinking Team

So easy to make t-shirts. I love being able to add graphics and text right inside your interface. Any member of the team can have fun with it.

My Midnight Ideas

Spod has been fulfilling most of our orders, quality and price are both good and they have always met delivery times.