SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

LJ-works

Awesome app love it makes designing shirts simple don’t matter if you have your designs or want to use some they have in the app love it

Meri Design Shop

This app is just so easy to use absolutely love it. Watch the tutorial and then start creating you designs. Easy!

ShareWorthyStories

I am new to the whole printing on Demand business but before I found SPOD, I used CustomCat and also Printify. While Printify is great, it is very pricey and CustomCat's printing and quality is second rate. So, I was force to search for quality merchandise at a reasonable price. I found that with SPOD. The shirts and prints are amazing quality plus production to shipping, to customer receipt is super zippy. I would definitely recommend this application especially since you can now edit products after they have been created. Kudos SPOD! Love it!

Cheeky Chum

I love the easeness of this app and their mock-ups. Hopefully they get more more than two mock-up models.

Hey there,

Thank you very much for the feedback. New mock-ups are currently with the photo team and we hope to get all products covered in more diversity. With >100 products, it will unfortunately take a while.

K. LaMoura Boutique

I've been using the app to improve my T-Shirt designs and it's working so far. I love the pre-set designs a LOT! Love the app and the ease of use.

September 30, 2019

We love to have you with us. Thank you for the nice words.

Quoteacholic

Great app!!! Easy to use and great shipping. I would never consider another app. Long life customer. The moch cups are easy and the price is great. this is great for any start up business. Then you do not only have to do shirts you can place your designs on other products too. My customers loves the free shipping .

September 30, 2019

Thank you very much for your feedback!

Enchanted Shadow

I was previously using another leading POD app, but SPOD offers more versatlity, lower product prices and faster and cheaper shipping options. It has a really large and helpful built-in library of pre-made designs which is a lifesaver. The support is responsive and helpful and the app is easy to use, saving a ton of time on my end. I highly recommend it to anyone with an ecommerce site.

LoveofGodnCountry

This app is very easy to use and I love the Customizer option that I can add to my store it opens up a whole new area for my business.

villnvilla

Great app! Very easy to use, with a ton of awesome products to choose from!! Best print on demand prices by far, I can't wait to present my shirts to the world!

BlessedByLight.com

I meant to do this review right after I got my sample order...better late than never? Fulfillment times (order processing and shipping) are off the chain! Ordered a 2 t-shirt sample order on a Wednesday, got them on a Saturday...only because the Friday was a holiday. Colors and printing were perfect!

And these freaking price drops are insane! The perfect POD app if you want better margins, fast processing, and super happy customers! I recommend SPOD to anyone that asks for a good POD.

I just wish international shipping was just as fast...or at least faster than everyone else.