SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Keep It Tees Shop

Awesome love it great for my business .lets me be creative. offers many designs. cant wait to create

June 19, 2020

Hello Keep It Tees Shop,

Thank you for your kind feedback! We're glad to hear that you are liking our services so far. If there's anything on your mind, feel free to get in touch at support@spod.com

Vietant.com

It is the first time i use this app. I think SPOD add more and more products tho your app.
Thank you!

June 19, 2020

Hello Vietant.com,

Thank you for your feedback. If you ever have product suggestions, feel free to send them to us at support@spod.com. Thanks!

House of Honey Pot

This app has been great for us so far! It is quick and efficient even in a wild time. The only thing we wish is that there were more size and color options for all bodies and that the color options were a bit more in stock. Otherwise, would recommend 9/10!

Hello House of Honey Pot,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. We have experienced some issues within our supply chain over the last few weeks, but we seem to have most supplies back in stock, so please check the live stock states in your app.

The Florida Tee Party - Create Your Own

I must say I have tried several apps but SPOD is the one that has what you need to start a print on demand business. Easy to create tees and accessories. I can also give people the choice to replace my design with their own design if they choose. No one else can do all that

Hello The Florida Tee Party,

Thanks for the leaving the review, we would certainly agree with everything you have said!

LockerOne

I was flying blind, but it was intuitive and easy to use. I'm eager to add more products. I like it so far. Thanks...
I need to be able to find more tutorials and usage examples to learn from.

Hi LockerOne,

We are glad to hear you found our app intuitive to use. Please check our link to the FAQ section for all the tutorials and information you need to get started.

DepotClick

Excellent application, very easy to use, from the best printing platforms on demand, we have made our first order, now we will see the quality of the shirt, printing and count the response time of shipments.

Hello DepotClick,

Thank you for leaving the review. We very much hope that you like your sample order, and look forward to partnering with your business.

Lago Boys

so far so ..... great ! I am also filling this review out to stop being asked to fill out the review in future, as that's annoying

Hello Lago Boys,

Thanks very much for leaving the feedback, we appreciate it!

Alẹro's ẹkikọ

I use this app for my designs and I like the ease within which the app allows me to design my outfits.

Hello Alẹro's ẹkikọ,

Thanks for leaving your feedback, we are pleased to hear you like the usability of our app.

Troves

My inventory went down to "0",

when does it gets restocked?... because I'm even afraid to scale my products because of the way you guys present your inventory. Other print on demand companies don't keep inventory at all so large orders can be made, but I don't know why you guys have yours numbered and even it reduces when there's no order on that product. As I speak now it keeps reducing and all is getting back to “0”, so now tell me. Can this be worth it selling with such a low inventory?..how can I drive traffic to my store when there’s a low inventory?..what kind of embarrassment is this?..even when I’m not selling it keeps inventory, meaning I’m sharing inventory with someone?...like where on this earth. I’m not happy at all. This can’t be a long term business scheme if this is happening

June 5, 2020

Hi Troves,

Thanks for leaving your honest feedback. Please allow me to explain a few points to your concerns.
First of all, we share a live stock state of how many items we have in our factories. We like to be transparent with you about how much stock is left in our production.
This means when inventory levels go down to zero, there are no more items left.
Right now we are experiencing some difficulties in the supply chain with items being delivered from suppliers on time. Our purchasing department is working incredibly hard to find alternative and back up suppliers to solve this issue.
We hope to have the small number of items out stock replenished as soon as possible.

Brickstreettees

Months and months I spent researching and trying to find a customizer that is easy to use and not a lot of steps....TADA! I do highly recommend this app!

June 4, 2020

Hi Brickstreettees,

We are glad to hear you found the Customizer and we hope it will be successful addition to your business. Thanks for leaving the review.