SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

Salt And Lint Creative T-Shirts

Pretty sure I'm sticking with SPOD. I have tried many of the shirt making apps. I have had trouble with some. Some are way too expensive. This one works and is affordable.

The Fat Dodo

I am using this app for my new Halloween range. So far all expectations have been reached. Fast production & shipping

Top Flight Ink Productions

Good prices on t-shirts, easy to use and design! Print quality excellent. Shipping time good. Only wish there was an option for Branding (shirt tags, shipping labels, etc..). Maybe in the near future!!

wifihustleshop

great app!! i very much enjoy it so far :) if maybe we can app a feature so i can link my pictures that i already have on a different app that would be great

Keychain Mods

This app is amazing. Great tool for Print On Demand and you get low prices to sell and you make good profit because you don't need to overprice your shirts. 100% recommended.

Bandwagon Champs

Adam, in customer support, has been awesome. We are evaluating switching over to SPOD which means we have had a lot of questions about the process in which tshirts are printed. I've had at least 20 questions for him and he has been thorough, patient, and informative. If the printing quality is as good as his service, we will be in excellent shape.

CORNIKI'STHINGZ

Well here's the thing I had only one small problem with SPOD, and the problem was that I wish that my design that I uploaded could have been a little bigger with that being said SPOD is the best print on demand company I"ve had the pleasure of doing business with. Their products are of great quality and the service is top notch in my book every order that I've placed was fulfilled and shipped within 48 hours. Truly SPOD you guys are my favorite and my go to print on-demand service right now. I've tried other POD services but honestly I was not impressed with the quality nor the services of said POD services. SPOD does great work. This app has really helped my store. Thanks SPOD!

AfricanDiasporaShop

I am using this app to build out my site. Does a lot of things other POD apps do not do. Does need more multicultural models in the mockup generator. So far so good.

BRANDEDINC

Awesome app for my design ideas and it is very user friendly. I also love the facts it allows my customers the option to create there own design

Greatest of These

I am loving this app so far! Would like to see more fonts... Although that may be included in the paid plan. I'm just starting out, so I'm using the free plan. I'm really loving it.