SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Liberal Humans

The shipping times are incredible! The quality is quite good as well. Hopefully, they'll at more products soon like more than one tank top option for men, but so far I love it! FYI, you'll need to crop the empty space around your designs because the app does not allow you to go "outside the lines". It's not too big a hassle and the app is well designed overall.

Passionate bunch

it is really simple to use, and i like the look and feel of the app, and it has nice looking mock ups, the only thing i wish for is bulk uploading and editing, it would be great if it was available.

Joshua Tree Apparel Co.

Nice user interface and fast shipping compared to other PODs. I like the clothing selection too. Highly recommend.

August 20, 2020

Thank you for your review. You words are highly appreciated!

Kind regards
Robert

Living Stone Gifts

Great app, really easy to use, great products, great shipping times, great prices. Looking forward to making lots of
fantastic designs for my customers

August 20, 2020

And we are looking forward to send lots of fantastic products to your customers!
Thank you for the review and the kind words.

Cheers
Robert

NoKontrol Clothing

Spod Is SUPER fast completing fullfillment, I am loving the tee shirt dress. They have areas of improvement like a design feature that tells you if you design is good quality for printing but i honestly think they deliver a solid product time after time.

Laura's Locura

WOWZA super easy to use. I am in LOVE and look forward to working with them for a long time! I was able to log in, design and push to the store super fast!

USOPREMACY

I like it...so far, everything I'm looking for...I like it a lot!!!! Easy designing, easy choosing of products, and then easy posting to your store...very cool app!!!!!

Game Pulp

Very easy to upload designs and fill store with products!! Shipping time is also great. Would highly reccomend to any dropshipper.

Hyve Multimedia

Used to print my own shirts and design this is saving me so much money. Wish I could use different apparel but, this is changing how i do business for sure!

Merch by Billyforce

Loading is super fast and easy to use. It's a mini SpreadShirts inside Shopify. I'd like to see the full POD account integration in the future.