SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Pandemic-Proof. 48 Hours Flat. EU & US Production.

Rasika Designs

Super negative experience with SPOD, Did a samples order 2 months ago, and it never showed up. Yesterday contacted them for a refund since it is clearly lost and the tracking they gave me doesn't return any information in my country's post system. Their answer was they won't refund it since it has arrived in my country over a month ago. Just be aware of how things work with them... Won't ever trust my client's orders to anyone who's acting like this, and will never work with them again.

GritSox

You guys really suck! Your processing time s**ks, 4 days nothing, Called and told not done. screwed up the logo and won't fix. sending at some point worthless samples. Robert you're talking out of your Arse! I called and spoke with this woman and was told wrong logo used and nothing she would do about it. This after she said still in production. And after I emailed you guys twice within minutes of placing order to verify logo. No response from anyone and I emailed twice. Told be to accept it as is. Feckless Employee!!!! You guys are Horrible! You should quite doing feedback that is is false. Take responsibility for lame A** service. Can't wait to see the crappy products.

October 2, 2020

Hey GritSox,

I am sorry to hear that you feel this way and would love if we can find a solution for this issue. As we are in mail contact, let's move the topic there.
Still, for the wider audience, some context is needed:
* You uploaded and placed an order with a mainly black design on a dark grey shirt. It should be clear, that this is not an ideal color combination. Still some merchants create such kind of designs on purpose. We therefore can't question such orders.
* Also, according to the order tracking you did not receive the shirt yet as it was shipped in Oct. 1st. With this I do not understand how you know that the design is not exactly as you ordered.

We love our merchants and support them in any way we can. Still it would be presumptuous if we question everything they do.

Nurse It Like You Mean It

I ordered samples on May 28th that have not arrived yet. I tried a second order that came but took about 7 weeks. I emailed customer service several times and received only generic responses and they will not process a refund. Currently trying to figure out where my shirts are - will not use for customers as it will likely create problems moving forward. For the shirt I did get it was the expected quality

August 20, 2020

Hey there,

Thank you for providing your feedback and apologies for the troubles you had. The order was placed on May 29th and we handed the order over to FedEx on June 5th. From there on the process is not in our hands anymore.
Shipping to Canada from the US was always troublesome due to the customs process. This problem got worse during the last month.
The only options we have are not shipping to Canada, prepaying customs on behalf of you (and increasing shipping prices to Canada to ~20% of the order value) or to accept that few orders are caught in the customs process for ages.

Could you please drop us a quick mail to shopify@spod.com to check if you want us to resend or refund the order.

Apapáchame

I am honestly extremely disappointed.
1. Two of the designs were printed on the WRONG side. On two of my sample order products, the designs were printed on the BACK instead of the front.
2. There is no consistency in terms of quality. Designs printed on WHITE use ink while those on PINK and GRAY are more print-like. Is there any guidelines as to what to expect for each one?
3. The quality of the products is extremely disappointing. The red ink has yellow-like stains around it. And the white products are see-through.

August 20, 2020

Hey Apapáchame,

Thank you for your feedback.
I was not able to find a mail in our system that covers this topic. Could you please send us some pictures of the products and I'll make sure to address this with our production team and also will refund you the orders.

KingTroups

Hey, How are you! I'm we are running into a problem when people are buying our products it shows on Spod it Cost $22.00 CA for sweaters with our deigns and everything on them. but, when we are being charged for the product it is taking out roughly $30.00 CA. We are wondering what's going on with this.

August 11, 2020

Hi KingTroups,

We reached out to you by e-mail to explain, but it looks as if you are not taking into account that we charge shipping for a product as well. The charge you are seeing is a Production Cost + Shipping Cost.
We can't display on a product what the shipping charge will be as well, because at that point we do not know where the product is shipping to.
If you have any questions please feel free to reply to the e-mail we sent to you.

SLP Sippy Cups and More

I like the ease of designing my products. I have tried to place two sample orders, but have been unable to do so. I have reached out to customer service multiple times on each order. The second sample order I have reached out 3 times with no response. If I cannot get a response on a sample order, why should I continue to use SPOD for my business?

July 24, 2020

Hello SLP Sippy Cups and More,

Thank you for your honest feedback, we're sorry to hear that you had such problems with the sample orders and with reaching customer sercive. At the moment, it can take up to 4 business days for our colleagues to get back to requests since we still have a very high intake of emails and calls every day. We try to be transparent about this in our designated update page: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012726799-COVID-19-Updates-#article

Also, I could see that after the two sample orders that didn't work out, the customer orders shipped already and you have a new sample order from yesterday that is already being produced. It seems that you are still willing to be using our services, so we hope this cooperation will work better from now on.

La Petite Mort

I've found some disturbing images in the design section while creating products. Such as a radio labeled as "Ghetto Blaster" and a hooded man with a handgun labeled as a "Rapper". This is clearly labeling stereo types and depicting negative ideas to a culture that you don't understand nor represent. I will be posting pictures of the said images to those that can create change on this site or have them removed.

July 23, 2020

Hello La Petite Mort,

Thanks for your feedback about our design tagging - we take your claims very seriously. Our selection of free designs and their tags were purchased from a 3rd party business. Upon closer review, Ghetto Blaster is a common term used to describe a boom box / portable stereo and we see no negative intent in tagging this design this way. The design with a hooded individual and gun is a common description of a gangster rapper, and while we understand not all rappers use guns in their imagery, we also saw no ill intent here. We will however review the tagging of rapper to avoid any misconceptions.

We're sorry that you are unhappy with our service due to this issue, and hope that the background and our review will change your mind about using us in the future. If you come across any other tagging/content issues, please reach out to us at shopify@spod.com and we'll take a look.

The Only Standard

Print quality is trash. I ordered a shirt with a PINK graphic and received a shirt with a faded white graphic instead.

Edit: I've already contacted support with pictures and have yet to receive a response.

Hello The Only Standard,

Thank you for giving us your honest review, we're so sorry that the print quality did not match your expectations. Please reach out to our customer service via support@spod.com with a picture of the print so we can find a solution for this and also find out what went wrong.
It's crucial to us to have this kind of feedback with pictures so we can improve our service, otherwise we cannot do this. We see that you have another order with us that is still being produced, we hope this one will meet your expectations.
It's important to keep in mind that, due to the print on demand nature of our business, we are printing with DTG and not screenprinting. Let me send you our FAQ article on what this means in terms of how a DTG print will look: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019511033-Differences-in-Colors-Monitor-vs-T-Shirt#article

Gorilla Vibe Apparel

This app is NOT usable if you already have products and have spent months building up SEO rank and reputation for your listings. There is no way to import your existing products and there is no manual fulfillment option on the backend so that you could keep your listings and just fulfill manually as a temporary solution. I wanted to love SPOD because pricing is great and the app works well but this really misses the mark on what store owners need. Please fix this as soon as possible I would have been happy to move over 5000 skus over to SPOD but I can not lose the many months of work already put in.

If you already have a store with products you will be sadly disappointed. If you are just starting this might work for you. Its really a Shame I have two brands and two different stores I wanted to switch over to SPOD. I will have to go with Shirtly or someone else who allows business owners to not throw away months maybe even years of work just to use you guys. I hope you guys will take this into account and find a way to help existing brand owners.

Hello Gorilla Vibe Apparel,

Thank you very much for your honest feedback and sorry to hear that the app doesn't meet your needs so far. I can see that you still have some orders with us and it would be great if we could find a way of working together. Therefore, we would be happy to get detailed feedback on what you need from us via support@spod.com so we can forward it to our app development team to review and maybe find a solution. Thank you!

Trinity Mom

The prices are great but it has taken too long to complete orders and respond to my question via the support channel. My customers all said and I have seen with my own eyes the quality of the shirts. The design is too small and has the faded look and the shirts were wrinkled.

Hello Trinity Mom,

Thank you for giving us your honest feedback, we're so sorry to hear that you were unsatisfied with our services.
We did struggle with reduced capacities in our production facilities over the past weeks as well as a very high backlog of emails and calls in our customer service which is why we had to up the production and response times.
On June 24th we were finally able to reduce production times to 4 business days for ca. 50% of the orders and 6 business days for ca. 90% of them. Also, we now have more people helping out our colleagues in customer service and try to get back to all requests within a maximum of 4 business days.
We know that this can still be frustrating for our merchants and try to be transparent about this and to update our merchants as best we can on the following FAQ page: https://faq.spod.com/hc/en-us/articles/360012726799-COVID-19-Updates-#article

I can see that your store is closed now, perhaps you would still consider sending us pictures of the orders that were not to your satisfaction to support@spod.com, so we can try and find our what went wrong and maybe still offer you a solution for compensation.

Previous 1 3