SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print on Demand

Best Prices. 48 Hours Flat. Print-on-Demand by Spreadshirt.

3MonkeyArt

I ordered a sample product and they screwed it up. Simple graphic design on a bandana and they couldn't get it right. VERY DISAPPOINTED

Wax Poetics Storefront

I really want to love this company. I think their fitted t-shirts are great, and overall the app is pretty decent as is, though there is still a lot of room for improvement. My one star is based on the quality of printing. It’s awful. Digital printing can be decent, but all of the samples they’ve sent me have been just terrible. The blacks are nowhere near black, more like a gray. Everything has lines going through it, like a cheap old printer. I heard they spent $10million on new fancy Swiss printers; well, they should get their money back. I’m so bummed out. I’ve ordered at least ten samples so far and I have nothing to show for it but a waste of time and money. I can’t sell these to my customers. They look so cheap. How are they even in business? It’s a shame. I have to find another company who can at the very least print decent quality t-shirts for god’s sake that’s all I ask.

September 23, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you very much for the feedback. I am really sorry to hear that the print turned out bad.
We will address this with our production team to check what went wrong during the process.
For now I would like to ask you to send an e-mail to support@spod.com with your order id so that we can at least give you a refund.

Kind regards
Robert

mycustomstore101

I got the app like any other individual, I believe there is a huge potential in this print on demand, specially with the Customizer, working so good and smooth and no needing for external software. But It does not work perfectly. The product prices are not easy to manage and if I change the price later on than what the initial price was set at, it will just give you the price for SPOD, so my clients are seeing what I actually paid for the items (Because I do not work on a % basis or a fixed $ amount profit, I am flexible with my prices they not all have to be the same % or $ for every products, and SPOD does not fix that at all. At least not yet). ALso my second issue is that the customizer itself shows all the products SPOD allows us to sell instead of ONLY the ones that I have currently in my store. I am not asking for miracles, but that is something important. I don't want customer finding out I also sell dog bandanas WHEN I DON'T.

SPOD quality - 5 stars, Product availability is still limited - 1 star, Customizer works flawlessly and smooth but deffective - 1 star, Price not easily manageable - 1 star. Overall great app/feature but not well put together.

September 2, 2019

Hey there,

Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate the points you mention and agree, that we are not perfect yet. We are working continuously to get better and try to release improvements as fast as possible.
Unfortunately it is also not always as easy as it sounds. We need to make sure that we do not break user journeys.
For example, the definition of the margin needs to work also for everyone that uses the Customizer as a stand alone product creation option. Therefore we also can't take over the prices from a particular product as the price needs to change if your customers change products or add prints on different print areas.
The use cases you described are on our roadmap but not live yet.
The rating is, in my opinion not very fair, taking into account the difficult journeys we try to provide to you and your customer. Also, if you give us 5 stars for the quality but deduct 3 stars, then we should get at least a 2 star rating, not 1.

WhiteRiceCowboy

A Lot of confusing tags they add, coding, and very difficult to add products. I have spent hours of deleting bad coding in the automatic descriptions and unwanted tags.

July 5, 2019

We're sorry to hear you are experiencing these issues. The descriptions and tags should be white labeled and easily modified during the product creation process. We would love to look into this issue further, as we have not had other reports, but it does sound like a technical issue. If you could send the specifics to support@spod.com that would be great!

Clever Stuff Home

I can't even create a product for my self and the pricing is too high, I hate this app
I don't recommend you to try it

June 20, 2019

Hello Ali,
We are sorry you couldn’t manage to create products. We receive plenty of feedback and reviews that say our app has an extremely simple and easy to use product creation process. If you would like to reach out to us we are sure we could get any problems your having creating a product solved very quickly.

ADHWÉ

I ordered a few samples - The t-shirt I ordered smelt awful. I thought well maybe it's because it was organic because the baseball/raglan I ordered didn't smell as bad. However both looked like trash - The t-shirt print was terrible and I used 4 of my own designs and 1 of their in house designs. It looked like it was stretched out badly with screen printing. Then the goo from the print machine was all around the image of the shirt followed by the outline of the machine creased into it. It came in a box that had no wrapping or packaging or anything to make it unique or even like your company wasn't shipping you used goods. The raglan shirt was unisex but the Medium I ordered looked like an extra large on me and my boyfriend. I ordered a water bottle the print was impossible to come off and it looked amazing so I thought this was going to be a solid product to sell however I tried to drink water out of it and super disappointing as you couldn't even get a steady stream out. Think of it like drinking through a straw that was cracked everywhere. Maybe in the future they can make some adjustments possibly because they might be smaller but I can't have customers getting this - it'd be destruction of my reputation. My last note is positive for the design gallery it has no use if it doesn't print well but their graphic designs are unique and there were many I loved.

March 13, 2019

Hey ADHWÈ

We appreciate you reaching out. At SPOD, we strive to provide you with an optimal selling experience. Unfortunately, we can never be 100% successful in that regard... but you can bet we'll try! Below, we've provided an explanation (and, in some instances, a resolution) for some of your grievances:

You're absolutely correct when it comes to the "goo" on your shirt; this substance is a result of our printing method. Most likely, this is a result of the white, underlying print. Considering the complexity of your design, this extra layer is required. Fortunately, if you're not satisfied with the final product, you can message our customer service team; they'll be happy to provide a refund or a replacement.

The same goes for the water bottle. Please message customer service with photos of the product. This won't only help us optimize our production process, but it will also help us address the issue with the vendor. Once we've come to a resolution, customer service will contact you.

Finally, the smell that's emanating from the products is due to our digital direct machines. One simple wash should eliminate the odor.

We hopes these details help, and we hope you're willing to give SPOD another try. If you come across any additional issues, don't be afraid to reach out.