SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

SPOD ‑ Print‑on‑Demand

by SPOD - Spreadshirt Print On Demand

Fastest Print-On-Demand Dropshipping in US & EU

Spooky Cat Press

Not certain of the print quality each customer receives. I've received a few negative comments regarding the t-shirt print quality and SPODs customer service takes days to respond and does not offer replacements for poorly printed t-shirts. I have physical samples of each design that I sell and what my customers receive often are not the same quality. I'm still waiting for a response to my latest quality complaint and ready to give up on Spod.

June 8, 2021

Hi Spooky Cat Press,

Thank you for your review.

I'm really sorry this is the experience you've had with us so far. When it comes to customer service, we are working hard to make sure we can answer every email as quickly as we can, but we are aware that there is still a lot of place for improvement.

When it comes to the print quality, there shouldn't be any major differences between each print, so when it is the case, we will always be able to find a solution for you. It is currently not possible for us to send a replacement (but we want to add this feature) but we can offer you a refund so you can place the order again.

Thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely
SPOD Team

Support A Local Trail

Great prices, but everything is CONSTANTLY going out of stock, especially in the top selling Large and XL sizes. I don't understand why SPOD is always short on qtys for the most common sizes.

February 18, 2021

Hi, Support A Local Trail.

Thank you for reviewing our App.

I'm not certain which product you are referring to, but we are doing our best to keep our inventory full. As we just came out of the peak season, January & February are always a bit more tricky, since we have to replenish everything that was sold in November and December. However, most items should be back in stock by the end of the month.

Thank you again and have a great day!

AmericanWaffle

Production times and shipping is great, but they're CONTATNTLY out of stock. And their support is not very good.

January 14, 2021

Hi AmericanWaffle!

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our App. I'm sorry that you experienced such out of stock problems. We are working really hard to improve that process. However, since the peak season ended, we are now back to our normal stock, so you shouldn't face that problematic too often.

If it happens again, please let us know per mail at support@spod.com, so we can figure out with you when the desired article will be back in stock.
Thank you again :)!

Defined Minds

I personally love the quality of the hoodies I have on my site along with the long sleeves however; it takes way too long compared to other apps to upload products. What I mean is that every time you want to upload a product you have to redo the tags, pricing, title of the product etc. I personally would love for a "copy option" then you can just edit the title, and design and boom all done. I use the same front design for one of my collections on my site but the back is different since its just a logo on the front. I'd love it if they could just implement a better "use product as template" I've asked over several weeks ago and said they will look into it. Still nothing. If this changes, I would put way more products on here. Soon I go live with my site, and this just takes way too long as of right now to upload designs. I personally have over 100 designs for one of my collections that we have worked hard on.

December 28, 2020

Hello Defined Minds,

Thank you for taking the time to review our app. We spoke with the developers and indeed, this is planned to be implemented in January - we're sorry that is hasn't been possible to do this before. It was due to a release freeze over the holiday season. Hopefully, when the release is done, you'll find the app easier to work with. :) Thank you!

Delsin Pistons Swag

limited stuff does not work well with Firefox or chrome or opera . work on this and this would be a much much better app

December 22, 2020

Hello Delsin Pistons Swag,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're sorry to hear that the app didn't work well for you so far. Since we ourselves are using the browsers you mentioned in our every day work, we were suprised to hear you're having problems in these browers. Could you elaborate on this? Also, we're not quite sure what 'stuff' you find limited? Feel free to send us a more detailed feedback to service@spod.com. Thank you!

KE Shop

Disappointed in the quality of the designed print. The shirt itself was great, comfy and fit perfectly but the image itself was faded and looked like the print wasn't good quality. I really wanted to like this company because the packaging was perfect, but the design fell short.

December 4, 2020

Hello KE Shop,

Thank you for leaving your honest review, we're very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with the print results. Have you been in contact with the customer support at service@spod.com? They can help you in trying to figure out how this came to be - if the printer made a mistake, if the design needs adjusting and so on. Futhermore, it's important to have any and all quality issues reported so we can raise the issue with the production team.
Thank you!

Drunkenimports

I thought that spod was the BEST! we have had plenty of orders placed through them. I had a customer reach out to me and ask for the tracking number on an order, I decided to go take a look...As I went to look I saw we got charged $20.00 for shipping!!!!! on a single shirt. The shipping costs are absolutely insane ! DO NOT USE

September 28, 2020

Hi Drunkenimports,

Thank you for the review. I checked your orders and see that you place all orders as express orders. This naturally results in higher shipping cost compared to using standard shipping. We'll reach out to you to help you setting up your shop correctly.

Kind regards
Robert

Katzenhemd

My customers from Germany ordered 2 weeks ago some T-Shirts. Until now we can not see where the T-Shirts are. FedEx Tracking number is for some customers invalid.
One email answer which I kept in archive, says "your product will be delivered on 25 Sept." This would mean my customers have to wait 4 weeks for 1 T-Shirt. I´m afraid they won't do that.
I just opened my store and moved from printful to SPOD due to delivery time. But SPOD has the same issue. At the moment I would not recommend SPOD for shop owners with customers from Germany.
Update: As I read now in my email response SPOD is going to connect 3 stores in Europe to SPOD network and of them is in Germany. This would be a game changer.
So let´s see.

September 4, 2020

Hi Katzenhemd,

Thanks for leaving the feedback. We are sorry to hear your order has taken some time to arrive in Europe after dispatch in the USA. We unfortunately cannot influence the time taken to pass through customs.

The great news is that next week we will connect our three factories in Europe to SPOD, including one factory in Germany. This will mean customers in Europe will have a much faster delivery time. Look out for the news and instructions next week!

Lulu Games

UPDATE 7/3/21: I recently severed ties with SPOD due to their quality falling. Which seems to be the biggest problem with any POD service. I'm honestly saddened by this. The last order we had come in was blurry, and the screen press was already peeling off. The shirts we had gotten months and months ago have completely lost all of the screen. I wish everyone at this company the best, everyone I've dealt with is wonderfully kind, it's truly just the quality. ORIGINAL REVIEW: So far, nothing but praise for SPOD. We had moved over to SPOD from a different POD service which started out great but the quality fell over time. We did our due diligence this time and ordered samples in a few different styles of t-shirt. We landed on the Spreadshirt Premium Organic shirt - it's so soft and the colour saturation on the screens are GORGEOUS. Thank you SPOD!

September 4, 2020

Yes, the organic premium is amazing. This is also the shirt I order most. Even some w/o print just for the fit and the fabric.

Thank you for the review.

Kind regards
Robert

Groundwork Enterprise

I used this service to create some hats and they made a lot of mistakes in the embroidery and I'm out money for a product I can't sell to a customer who ordered it.

August 31, 2020

Hi Groundwork Enterprise,

We checked your account and we don't see any orders from your Shopify store, and SPOD does not have embroidery. Is it possible you left the review that was meant for another app? If there is anything we can do to help please feel free to reach out support@spod.com and we would be happy to help!

Previous 1